• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cocaine to crack, should I do it?

jimdron

Bluelighter
What are the chances of me getting at least average quality of crack if I would try to cook it myself from powder cocaine?

I have never done any hands-on operations like this. I can do cold water extraction, that’s the most serious operation that I did.

I don’t have particular recipe in mind yet.

I don’t wanna lose my 1g of coke, that’s what I worry about the most.

So I’m curious, I’m someone who did blow for many years but never tried crack.
What happens when coke is cooked and we smoke it that is different from just doing blow? I really don’t get it...

What happens when coke is cooked and we smoke it that is different from just doing blow? I really don’t get it...
@ageingpartyfiend @chinup
Do either of you have thoughts regarding this? I have always wondered what change occurs when blow becomes crack and why crack users become a mess, while cokeheads can live functional lives.

Cocaine, to me, is vastly different between the different route of administrations. I don’t believe I’ve ever done a drug that varies so greatly in that aspect.

Intravenous cocaine is in another universe from inhaled or intranasal, I’ve heard people argue inhalation is similar to intravenous, I’d contest that assessment greatly.

IV cocaine is perhaps the most pure, euphoric, yet difficult to articulate exactly, but it’s something that our brains just weren’t meant to experience. It is incredibly short lived too, to the point where you can be reinjecting every five minutes or less and it’s easy to find yourself a bloody mess quickly with pretty severe damage done to your body.

Inhaled cocaine seems to go one of two ways for me. It’s either highly euphoric but calming, or speedy and uncomfortable. There never seemed to be that happy compromise for me. Regardless of which way it goes, the crash and craving to continue smoking is typically beyond contrallable and is perhaps the worst way to be addicted to cocaine. Plus, where IV and insufflated is a more cleaner experience, smoking is a dirty and disgusting mess. The char from the pipe gets everywhere, the chore is a nightmare to keep changing and clean, it’s just a terrible and horrible way to do cocaine.

Insufflated cocaine is perhaps the only reasonable route of administration, in my opinion, to enjoy cocaine. The crashes can be intense and unbearable, but nowhere near what one would experience with inhaled or intravenous. Beyond that, the effects last longer and are overall more enjoyable, in my opinion.

What are the chances of me getting at least average quality of crack if I would try to cook it myself from powder cocaine?

I have never done any hands-on operations like this. I can do cold water extraction, that’s the most serious operation that I did.

I don’t have particular recipe in mind yet.

I don’t wanna lose my 1g of coke, that’s what I worry about the most.

I wouldn’t recommend it for the reasons I mentioned above, but it really all depends upon the quality of cocaine you’re starting with. You may only have 100 mg of cocaine base in that 1000 milligrams of cocaine hydrochloride, and some of the cuts or adulterants being used since the pandemic has started has made it cook terrible.

If you have decent or high quality cocaine to begin with, though, it should come out pretty good.

i'd say the difference is the intensity. i've had what i fully to believe to have been good coke, and it did very little for me even with no tolerance. crack gives you this one massive, short lived, hit of pure pleasure. for me its almost hard to believe they are the same drug. the only situation in which they are comparable is IV coke vs crack. but if you are IVing coke you are probably gonna fuck yourself up in a similar way to crack.

when i was in the worst of my crack habit, i went out with some mates on coke, we carried on when we got home, i would fall asleep, they'd wake me up for another line. i'd fall asleep again. they were up til the early hours. bless their hearts they still haven't worked out how i was able to fall asleep, i'm some medical anomily to them but really its just tolerance. i bring it up because i simply can't imagine falling asleep after a pipe of decent crack, so i think its an indicator of how much stronger it is.

That's bizarre, I can fall asleep like a baby after smoking crack.

Maybe rarely after sniffing poor quality cocaine, but never, and I mean never, from intravenous cocaine. When I would finally fall asleep after 3 days awake, I would literally sleep walk into the bathroom and wake up standing up with no idea how I got there after a few hours of sleep.

I slept 8+ hours every day the entire time I smoked crack, and I slept incredibly good

I do agree, it's hard for me to believe they're the same drug going from one ROA to another.

I slept 8+ hours every day the entire time I smoked crack, and I slept incredibly good

that is nuts!!! i prioritised my compulsion to smoke more crack over my need for sleep, food, doing my job, being remotely a half decent person, everything. i would only fall asleep when i ran out. i would PLAN to sleep every single night, but usually evenings would be better for making money so i'd be able to buy an 8th, that would run out early morning and i'd give up on going to sleep and just plan to the next night.

i think thats another big difference between crack and coke, i never found coke anywhere near as compulsive. but with crack, i'd be planning my next pipe while smoking my current one. even if you're not addicted, anyone who has smoked crack must know how painful it is when you run out, but then realised pretty quick you just have to accept it and wait it out literally quarter of an hour then you'll feel better. i never felt so empty, desperate, and disappointed running out of coke.

i'd say the difference is the intensity. i've had what i fully to believe to have been good coke, and it did very little for me even with no tolerance. crack gives you this one massive, short lived, hit of pure pleasure. for me its almost hard to believe they are the same drug. the only situation in which they are comparable is IV coke vs crack. but if you are IVing coke you are probably gonna fuck yourself up in a similar way to crack.

when i was in the worst of my crack habit, i went out with some mates on coke, we carried on when we got home, i would fall asleep, they'd wake me up for another line. i'd fall asleep again. they were up til the early hours. bless their hearts they still haven't worked out how i was able to fall asleep, i'm some medical anomily to them but really its just tolerance. i bring it up because i simply can't imagine falling asleep after a pipe of decent crack, so i think its an indicator of how much stronger it is.
Like deru I to can fall asleep after crack but not coke but the buzz after a blast is way better than coke. The problem with crack is the high never the same after the first blast you can all agree before crack to space having a blast to try and keep the high good but that has never happened there is always someone who says let's have another its always me. Gear makes the sessiopn good because you can stop have some gear and bring karma to the body again

that is nuts!!! i prioritised my compulsion to smoke more crack over my need for sleep, food, doing my job, being remotely a half decent person, everything. i would only fall asleep when i ran out. i would PLAN to sleep every single night, but usually evenings would be better for making money so i'd be able to buy an 8th, that would run out early morning and i'd give up on going to sleep and just plan to the next night.

i think thats another big difference between crack and coke, i never found coke anywhere near as compulsive. but with crack, i'd be planning my next pipe while smoking my current one. even if you're not addicted, anyone who has smoked crack must know how painful it is when you run out, but then realised pretty quick you just have to accept it and wait it out literally quarter of an hour then you'll feel better. i never felt so empty, desperate, and disappointed running out of coke.

This completely sounds like what IV cocaine was for me.

IMO IV coke is cleaner and less.. Jittery i guess.

Probably merely because it's typically less cut.

Also not all cuts are water soluble IIRC.

That said, both not economical. Let alone healthy and safe.