• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine like effects from Diphenhydramine?

Yea idk maybe it's because I've tripped so many times on so many different drugs, and took/take a lot of drugs in high doses as well for a long time. I've legit ate 20 Xanax bars at once, and was still able to keep my eyes open kind of. I needed help walking to the bathroom tho.

Thats because xanax isnt a deleriant. I have taken maybe 20mg's of klonopin in a day along with booze and had no trouble telling what was real and what was not. On Dramamine though i had no idea wtf was real

Thats because xanax isnt a deleriant. I have taken maybe 20mg's of klonopin in a day along with booze and had no trouble telling what was real and what was not. On Dramamine though i had no idea wtf was real
Well I remember doing a lot of promethazines without benzos, and only one vik 7.5, and I was tripping so hard, but could tell what was real, and what wasn't. Btw I'm just now waking up from that high dose diphenhydramine.

I say this with love and support, I personally really enjoy DXM which is looked down on or considered dirty by a lot of people, but I personally enjoy it from time to time and my body and mind seem to tolerate it a lot better than others.

We are all built different and may have things we may enjoy that perplex others.

However I simply feel you should be informed about just how hard on your mind and body DPH can be especially at such notably high doses as the ones you are taking. I'm happy you are tolerating and even enjoying your deleriant experiences I just want you to be aware DPH is a deceptively relaxed poison that slowly adds many layers of long lasting mental fog and bodily irritation while making it harder for you to notice for yourself.

It's like quick sand. You just kinda sink into it slowly it's weird.
I usually don't go higher than 100mg tho, and sometimes not that high. Is that still really bad?

That reminds me when I did 24mg Klonopin, 8mg Xanax, 24mg Chlorpheniramine, 75mg promethazine, 8mg Subutex, 1,200mg gabapentin, 750mg Soma, and was smoking meth all night. I think the meth may have saved me. I remember I was on Instagram live with Aaron Carter, then saw the live of us on YouTube a few days later, and the conversation was not the same as I remember. Aaron was a good friend of mine I can't believe he just passed. I cried like a baby when it happened. RIP Aaron Carter!

That reminds me when I did 24mg Klonopin, 8mg Xanax, 24mg Chlorpheniramine, 75mg promethazine, 8mg Subutex, 1,200mg gabapentin, 750mg Soma, and was smoking meth all night. I think the meth may have saved me. I remember I was on Instagram live with Aaron Carter, then saw the live of us on YouTube a few days later, and the conversation was not the same as I remember. Aaron was a good friend of mine I can't believe he just passed. I cried like a baby when it happened. RIP Aaron Carter!

Wait you mix all those anticholinergics and benzos with meth? Goddamn you are gonna fuck your brain

Really hard to type I'm somewhere in between 500-800mg of diphenhydramine (too high to remember forsure), and everything else I take. I'll get back to you. Lol another thing you know how coke gives you that feeling of being clean even if you haven't showered in weeks? That's another similar effect i'm noticing.
No.

I've never had the feeling of being shower fresh from any drugs. That's silly.

No it's not a silent antagonist it blocks it's re-up take like Cocaine does. Cocaine actually is a deleriant, but less of one then Diphenhydramine. Diphenhydramine increases Serotonin, Norepinephrine, and Dopamine like Cocaine, but not as strong. Cocaine's chemical structure is pretty much the deleriant Scopolamine's chemical structure with one little thing added to it. It, and other deliriants like Chlorpheniramine have SNRI effects. More less SNDRI effects.
The fact cocaine is a tropane alkaloid, does not mean it's a deliriant.

The prevailing consensus is that it's a stimulant. Even very high doses fail to induce hallucinations, with the exception of stimulant induced psychosis.

Yea I know, but it still does, and there's a lot of other recreational drugs that bind to it strongly enough that most people don't know about.
But it doesn't, at doses that humans ingest.

You do realize that there has to be a certain amount of a substance when it has a very low affinity for it to even affect the receptor, Don't you?

The fact cocaine is a tropane alkaloid, does not mean it's a deliriant.

The prevailing consensus is that it's a stimulant. Even very high doses fail to induce hallucinations, with the exception of stimulant induced psychosis.
Cocaine actually does have some deleriant activity I've heard, but not much at all.

Then why would you even say that LSD is an antihistamine? It doesn't act like one at doses that humans ingest.

Just like cocaine is not a deliriant, even though it's a tropane alkaloid.
No I was just saying that it binds to the H1 receptors in general. I should've used a better example like DMT that binds to H1 receptors strongly!

But it doesn't in general bind to h1 receptors.

It only binds to H1 and H2 receptors at extremely high levels.
DMT binds to H1 receptors very strongly! DMT's, and Chlorpheniramine's chemical structures look pretty similar by the way, has anyone else noticed that?

Cocaine actually does have some deleriant activity I've heard, but not much at all.
Just NO.

It's a stimulant.

It doesn't induce hallucination even at high doses, except in the case of cocaine stimulant induced psychosis.

Deliriants induce hallucinations based on dose, even at first administration.