• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine like effects from Diphenhydramine?

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
It says Cocaine is only ten times stronger than Diphenhydramine at increasing dopamine. So wouldn't taking like ten Diphenhydramine pills feel similar to a dose of Cocaine only with the other effects of Diphenhydramine as well?

Do you have a source for the claim that DPH was 1/10th of cocaine at the DAT?

But I guess even if true then it will be a silent antagonist at the DAT transporter instead of an inverse agonist like cocaine. Inverse agonists circumvent the autoreceptors which inevitably get activated with reuptake inhibition and strongly limit the amount of extra transporters released. Like why SSRIs take 3-4 weeks to exhibit effects while cocaine or methylphenidate work instantly. But also cocaine's effects are a sum of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin, not just dopamine.

Do you have a source for the claim that DPH was 1/10th of cocaine at the DAT?

But I guess even if true then it will be a silent antagonist at the DAT transporter instead of an inverse agonist like cocaine. Inverse agonists circumvent the autoreceptors which inevitably get activated with reuptake inhibition and strongly limit the amount of extra transporters released. Like why SSRIs take 3-4 weeks to exhibit effects while cocaine or methylphenidate work instantly. But also cocaine's effects are a sum of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin, not just dopamine.
Yes hold on... It also said it has a sensation like cocaine.

Where's the source please @The Holy Quadruplty? Say a good like of coke is like 80mg, then you'd need to take 800mg to create the dopamine levels of 1 line, and by then at that dose, the other effects of dph would overwhelm the experience massively.
Maybe you could try it and let us know... If you can still type after 800mg of dph. On second thoughts, don't do that.

When someone mentions high dose dph y mind still goes back to the horror when my pre internet self did this. I love coke my god how can anyone compare the 2

Where's the source please @The Holy Quadruplty? Say a good like of coke is like 80mg, then you'd need to take 800mg to create the dopamine levels of 1 line, and by then at that dose, the other effects of dph would overwhelm the experience massively.
Maybe you could try it and let us know... If you can still type after 800mg of dph. On second thoughts, don't do that.
Really hard to type I'm somewhere in between 500-800mg of diphenhydramine (too high to remember forsure), and everything else I take. I'll get back to you. Lol another thing you know how coke gives you that feeling of being clean even if you haven't showered in weeks? That's another similar effect i'm noticing.

Last edited:
I Wana take a high dose, and film it so I can have a video trip report instead of just writing the experience. I was on live while I was on atleast 400mg of Diphenhydramine last night, and I still have the Instagram live saved!

And ruin a perfectly good high? Never
I have to disagree big time. I'll probably never take an opioid without a first generation antihistamine (well Diphenhydramine, Doxylamine, Promethazine, and Chlorpheniramine), unless I didn't have access to it. Some of the best highs I've had were antihistamines with an opioid, and benzodiazepines. I've done just about every drug too, and in a lot of different combinations. You don't want to take a high dose for it to work even though I do a lot of the time.

I Wana take a high dose, and film it so I can have a video trip report instead of just writing the experience. I was on live while I was on atleast 400mg of Diphenhydramine last night, and I still have the Instagram live saved!

I dont do ig and im not sure i wanna see what chemically induced psychosis looks like after experiencing non drug induced psychosis myself. Why the fuck in the name of jesus allah or budda would you willingly do this? You have the intire internet that says no bad idea. Your not 12 back in 94 and stealing your moms dramamine pills that say may cause drowsiness just like the xanax did.

I dont do ig and im not sure i wanna see what chemically induced psychosis looks like after experiencing non drug induced psychosis myself. Why the fuck in the name of jesus allah or budda would you willingly do this? You have the intire internet that says no bad idea. Your not 12 back in 94 and stealing your moms dramamine pills that say may cause drowsiness just like the xanax did.
I guess they're just more euphoric for some of us. Have you ever tried a therapeutic dose? You can still get a lot of sedation, and opioid/benzo potentiation from just one 25mg Diphenhydramine pills. I feel like Deleriants can only be handled, and enjoyed by people that can actually handle hard drugs in high doses. Like a vet drug user, and people that like to feel amazingly intense/almost overwhelmingly feelings of euphoria going threw your veins.

I guess they're just more euphoric for some of us. Have you ever tried a therapeutic dose? You can still get a lot of sedation, and opioid/benzo potentiation from just one 25mg Diphenhydramine pills. I feel like Deleriants can only be handled, and enjoyed by people that can actually handle hard drugs in high doses. Like a vet drug user, and people that like to feel amazingly intense/almost overwhelmingly feelings of euphoria going threw your veins.

I have ived dilaudid and coke together, ived so much coke i had a seizure atleast twice, ived ketamine and k holed and holy fuck where they al euphoric. I could have died from the coke seizure but i was so high i felt absolutely no fear. I have also taken benadryl and promethazine in therapeutic doses with opiates to and ya it ads to the sedation but thats it.

However taking 25 dramamine pills like i did leads to basically a drug induced psychotic episode

You're referring to yourself I presume? May I ask how old you are? Not trying to discredit you, but I think we should try to balance your recommendations as for most people taking huge doses of antihistamines is very unpleasant.

You're referring to yourself I presume? May I ask how old you are? Not trying to discredit you, but I think we should try to balance your recommendations as for most people taking huge doses of antihistamines is very unpleasant.

A doctor on you tube does a good episode about this girl on tik tok who took a shitload of benadryl for views. Long story short she ended up with permanent dementia like symptoms. I have seen dementia in my granma and honestly i think thats maybe 1 disease where if i had it i might take a bottle of seconal with a bottle of vodka and call it a day. Because of the dementia risk wikth first bgeneration antihistamines i dont take them anymore unless i get really severe itching

No I usually take them therapeutically! I don't usually take more than the highest dose you're supposed to take in one day. I'm 31 years old by the way, and no I know a lot of people that love the deliriant/opioid/benzo cocktails. Alot of people I know personally like Lil Wayne does it everyday, and a lot of other rappers rap about lean all the time (deleriant/opioid combo, but a lot of us take benzos with them too. I'm on two different benzos right now.

Last edited:
A doctor on you tube does a good episode about this girl on tik tok who took a shitload of benadryl for views. Long story short she ended up with permanent dementia like symptoms. I have seen dementia in my granma and honestly i think thats maybe 1 disease where if i had it i might take a bottle of seconal with a bottle of vodka and call it a day. Because of the dementia risk wikth first bgeneration antihistamines i dont take them anymore unless i get really severe itching
Yea I heard about that. Can't wait to get my Promethazine's back just got to wake up at day time instead of night time so I can see my doctor. Then no more Diphenhydramine unless I ever end up not being to get them anymore. I take Chlorpheniramine everyday also.