• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine like effects from Diphenhydramine?

Why, if he took as much crap as he says he took, he won't even realize you're trying to be diplomatic.

If he's a troll fuck him.
Why would I lie about that I wouldn't be gaining anything, because you guys don't know who I really am, and I'm definitely not a troll, and/or trying to troll anyone. I'm not the type to do that, or anything that involves messing with other people, drama, etc. I'm not egotistical at all I know that nobody is better than anybody else! I'm actually a very chill, and humble dude. Even with all the crazy things I've done in the music industry I still remain humble, and I don't like bragging. I hate arguing with people, speaking to people negatively, having people speaking negatively to me, against violence, and I'm actually all for world peace! Like I try to do the best I can to try to not make the world any less peaceful than it is, and try to make the world more peaceful the best I can!

Yeah we all know they are drugs. I don't really know what your point is supposed to be? Do some better drugs. The drugs you've pick are poison and making you confused quite clearly.

Nothing you can say will convince me that it is a good idea for you or anyone to get high on toxic doses of antihistamines

It's simply poor judgment
Oh no I know there's better drugs out there, and combinations. I don't recommend people trying the Holy Quadruplty combo, or trying to get high on antihistamines/anticholinergics!

People talk down on antihistamines as recreational drugs because they cause nightmarish side effects and generally few positive ones beyond therapeutic doses. It isnt because they are called anti histamines.

Its not because of their labeling, people have experimented with recreational antihistamine use and largely decided it's more trouble than it's worth.

That being said you're free to do whatever you want just don't expect everyone else you mention recreational antihistamine use to to be particularly psyched about the idea of getting delirious on brain damaging medicines that produce a substandard woozy buzz.
I guess I just like that buzz, well with opioids, benzos, and weed along with it, but like I said I don't usually take more than a therapeutic dose of the antihistamines! I only take more once in a while!

I really don't think you're a troll @The Holy Quadruplty but calling that combo the holy 4 sounds like a bit of an endorsement to me! ;)
I'm just a little bit concerned that you're going to have some serious health issues from taking such heroic doses of antihistamines! Gotta be bad news. Take care of yourself man.

Anyway I just hope I haven't made anyone mad at me, and/or anything like that! If I have I'm sorry, and hope you forgive me!
Mostly just worried that you may be unknowingly damaging yourself, bud!

If I were you I would look into the dangers of anticholinergic toxidrome and the long term risks of frequent dph use on mental and physical health.

Ii did unother high dose Diphenhydramine with the too tokk alot n evens high dose rything esles including Buprenorphine but but I buy I also did 4mg of Klonopin watch toven I neverdo

I really don't think you're a troll @The Holy Quadruplty but calling that combo the holy 4 sounds like a bit of an endorsement to me! ;)
I'm just a little bit concerned that you're going to have some serious health issues from taking such heroic doses of antihistamines! Gotta be bad news. Take care of yourself man.
Thank you for caring I keep the good advice in mind. I'm tripping vry hard rn deleriant opioid benzo cannabinoid SNDRI nicotine cocktail as usup pepe in she tried some, wait meant tsay that usually I take usuali. MEant to say dusual I take .that I take normally every I eyes open timer.

Sorry for the typos tut lazy to type or read

Last edited:
I know this is off topic, but can grapes potentiate Diphenhydramine, and do potentiate Xanax as well as well right?

I just ate a bunch of big green grapes, and feels like it potentiated my usual cocktail, but im not sure if it's a placebo effect, or not?!