• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

I saw a mate a rail a half-weight of coke in one line. He had heart palpatations and was considering getting us to drive him to hospital. He settled down after about 20 mins of panic/anxiety and was all good after. Maybe that's a common thing with coke if you have too big of a line in one hit, re heart pains.

Yeah the coke I've had in Australia is kinda boarder line shit in my opinion - from what ive tried haha. The last time I had when was I was playing a gig, we each had a fat line before our last set, didnt feel high or energized at all but I kinda thought I was gonna have a heart attack during the set! Thats a 'screw that' in my world . .

Got a few friends really into their coke . . I've tried it with em too and it didnt really do it enough for me. Maybe thats cos my first hard drug was meth and nothing can compare to it's high that Im always reminising over? Anyway thats my story :)

I think the same thing about why coke has never really blown me away - I'm in love with the meth high and there's nothing I've ever had that even comes close to that euphoria. Everyone says coke is more subtle, although to be honest I am comparing mostly IV meth use with snorting coke - I've never shot coke and the idea of having to prick myself every 40 minutes is not an appealing one.

Ah I suppose the main reason would probably still be I've never had particularly good coke. But the times I have, I've always felt that something was "missing" from the high.

Meth > Coke IMHO

I agree with you completely on feeling like something was missing, CartoonHead.

It's just so frustrating because crazy cat's absolute favourite thing is to have a night in alone with a bag and the internet open in front of him. He would enjoy a couple of lines every half hour while enjoying a ciggie and a good dramatic documentary on courtroom murder trials (nothing better than getting deep into a good doco while buzzing). Problem is crazy cat's friends are straight laced and so he only has one friend in his city who helps him out. Charges a fortune for cut down lignocaine lined impure bullshit but he has no choice but to go back when in the mood. I agree it has a lot to do with our isolation with the rest of the world. What my crazy cat wouldn't do for a high quality bag of goodness. Sigh.

ive had very good coke in aus, but in over 20 years id say ive had good coke in aus 4 times. Theres great pills here and great every drug but the majority of us will seldom come across it. we are a nation of 20 odd million stuck on an island, that limits competition. Perfect example is how we are charged more than the rest of the world for computer programs like adobe, or designer labels

I heard on the news the other day that it was cheaper to fly from Sydney to Las Angelas buy Adobe there and fly back then it was to buy it here. Ridiculous, especially considering we have a stronger dollar.
Also I have that picture of the 1907 Cocaine my friend got a hold of, but it's on my friends phone. I'll upload it as soon as I get a chance.

Also I tried some of it, only a tiny bit would've been no more then 20mg on two seperate occasions. Shit's wild, I've never had coke before this and it's amazing. Lips numb instantly when i touched it to my lips and when I snorted it within minutes I was feeling much more ready to party, and the next 30-40 minutes were a blast. I can't wait to have a considerably higher dose in the near future. It's looking like that won't be until late March though =(

Can't wait to upload the photo haha, it's such an artifact. :)

cant say im not a bit envious st14!! glad you engoyed your first coke experience and used sensibly. would love to see the pic

What is a good dose of coke for a first timer? Lots of experience with other stimulants (amphetamines, mdma, ritalin ect)
I'm having my first taste of charlie sometime soon, was just wondering the best way to go it.

depends on quality, Monstersquad. Best to err on the side of caution and start with 50mg bumps, if its really good gear that should be plenty.

From what i gather the product is quite top quality.
Guess i'll "start small and work up" as was said.

Aaargh cant wait to see that pic ts14

What a find, i feel like going to my grandparents and offering my special cleaning service free of charge ;)

Snowing in Perth? Very interesting. Can't wait to pop back for a visit in the coming weeks now haha.

I'm over the quality of the stuff I've been buying lately (Sydney). I'm from the UK where its cheap (but still crap in my opinion) but i just cant justify $$$ for something i'm barely getting a buzz from. Even the stuff i'm cutting myself leaves alot to be desired :(

Last edited:
Not sure where else to post this but as the message I received does involve cocaine, I thought Id post it here.

I received a PM offering me coke. Here is the message minus the name and email:

I have been read your forummessage at the C discussion. I have good stuffs. If you are interesten send me an message on: [email protected]

Greetz

Obviously Dutch as "Greetz" and .nl suggests.

If anyone receives the same message Id suggest reporting it, more than likely its a scam to get your money.

TS14 wheres the picture you promised!!!!! :p