• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

wow although Id be tempted to try the cocaine, ts14. Id be more interested in its worth as an antique, if it could be sold at all.

if the vial indeed contains cocaine and not one of the othe cains, it should be pharmaceutical cocaine which is the purest you can get.
Before sniffing any, I would ascertain that that vial is intact and not tampered with, and definitely contains cocaine. Please upload a photo.

Start off with lines between 20-50mgs as laugh said. Dont go any bigger.

Heres an interesting read about Keith Richards and Merck cocaine....

Merck Cocaine: Behind Some Of Those Fabulous Rolling Stones Songs

Guitarist and songwriter extraordinaire Keith Richards should have died a long time ago. He was a heroin addict for many years, which earned him the number one spot for ten years on New Musical Express’ list of rock stars most likely to die. He was also an aficionado of Merck cocaine—the pharmaceutical kind, a pure luxury compared to the street powder. In his autobiography Life, Richards confesses that the Rolling Stones’ 1975 tour was “fueled by Merck cocaine. It was when we initiated the building of hideaways behind the speakers on the stage so that we could have lines between songs.”

As Richards lets his supplier describe it (because the rocker’s memory is dim in that passage):

“Pharmaceutical cocaine cannot be compared in any way to cocaine produced in Central or South America. It is pure, does not bring on depression or lethargy. A totally different type of euphoria, one of creativity, exists immediately when it is absorbed by the central nervous system. There are absolutely no withdrawal symptoms.”

Funny, another celebrity rhapsodized very much the same way about pharmaceutical cocaine; no, not Eric Clapton. He worked in another industry, and in much earlier times. In 1884, Sigmund Freud wrote Uber Coca. This is what he said:

“…exhilaration and lasting euphoria, which in no way differs from the normal euphoria of the healthy person…You perceive an increase of self-control and possess more vitality and capacity for work….In other words, you are simply normal, and it is soon hard to believe you are under the influence of any drug….Long intensive physical work is performed without any fatigue…This result is enjoyed without any of the unpleasant after-effects that follow exhilaration brought about by alcohol….Absolutely no craving for the further use of cocaine appears after the first, or even after repeated taking of the drug…

The name Merck cocaine has stuck, ever since Merck of Germany became a major supplier of the stuff starting in the early 1800s, according to Steven Karch’s A Brief History of Cocaine. (Its American subsidiary split off after World War I). In the U.S., Parke-Davis—now part of Pfizer was the dominant player. Karch says that both Merck and Parke-Davis paid Freud to test cocaine, and endorse their product. He obviously came through.

When not consumed by artists, pharmaceutical cocaine is typically used as a local anesthetic, especially by ear, nose, and throat doctors.

PS: Keith Richards just turned 67 on December 18. New Musical Express was so wrong.

^ cool link mister!

Freud was a freak, what a psych hey haha

And yeh good point in regards to it being antique. Could be worth a very pretty penny indeed.

I had thought about it being worth a pretty penny, but we figure not gonna get another chance to try pharmaceutical grade cocaine again (especially in this country) so pretty sure we'll end up having it in the next few weeks =D .

Thanks for the tips laugh and that was a good read mister, I'll definitely be wanting to get a photo, I'm very keen to see the vial and I'm sure you bl'ers would appreciate seeing it as much as I will.
My mate is going on a two week holiday end of this week so I assume we're gonna do it once he gets back. But hopefully I can get a photo of it before he goes away.

So pumped haha.

ha what a rare and cool find.

Start with just a small bump and see how it goes. I have never tried actual 'pure' cocaine, but have had high purity cocaine in south america. 20mg for something that is actually pure should be more than enough to give you a bit of feel for it.

As others have said there is no point in swallowing it. Stick to snorting it.

I have always much preferred cocaine in a setting where you can talk with mates and use it easily without having to go off to a club bathroom and chop up lines. It gets to be a real pain in the arse, and considering you get diminished returns after a while there may come a time when you will feel the urge to use every 15 to 20 minutes. So yeah, at a mates house with some beers or hard liquor present.

If you are planning on using 500mg in one sitting be warned you will have a comedown. People in Australia often talk about how coke has no comedown, and yeah if your only using a gram of crappy stuff it doesn't. using a reasonable amount of decent coke will give you quite a bit anxiety and a pounding heart when your trying to sleep. It goes away after a few hours to be replaced by general feelings of shittiness. I learnt that drinking for an hour or two after it wears off and not trying to sleep generally works at making the comedown easier.

My preferred venue is at home by myself with a hot plate or maybe with a couple of close mates. What sux is I always start with a reasonable sized line & by the end if the night I will do a small line every 3-5 mins trying to avoid the crash. Works great until you run out.....

If the coke you'll be trying is very good you wont personally need 500mgs for the night

My preferred venue is at home by myself with a hot plate or maybe with a couple of close mates. What sux is I always start with a reasonable sized line & by the end if the night I will do a small line every 3-5 mins trying to avoid the crash. Works great until you run out.....
hot plate or mirror. (chained to the mirror & the razor blade) running out is shiiiiiiiiiit!
If the coke you'll be trying is very good you wont personally need 500mgs for the night
might not need it but you'll want it :|
Considering its medical grade, I reckon it's probably pretty decent
fucking drs with the good shit. makes me want to study for 12yr and be a dr. its a bright light at the end of the tunnel :|

theres a vendor selling genuine 4-Fluorococaine, there has been many vendors claiming to sell it over the years, all have proved to be fake. The laws in that particular country where this vendor is located doesnt cover cocaine analogues.

Reports say its active at 1mg wow!

lol, saw the vial today and got my portion =D

It's 1907 Boston Cocaine
106 year old coke for the winnnnnnnn =D

Not having it for like 4 weeks though =(
SO PUMPED AHHH YEWWWWW!!!!

Also, my house mate took a photo so i'll probably upload the photo tomorrow cause Sunday he's going away for holiday.

theres a vendor selling genuine 4-Fluorococaine, there has been many vendors claiming to sell it over the years, all have proved to be fake. The laws in that particular country where this vendor is located doesnt cover cocaine analogues.

Reports say its active at 1mg wow!

I rememeber reading people prefer 4-Flourococaine to regular cociane cause it also largely affects serotonin receptors opposed to primarilly being focused on dopamine. Can anyone talk about their experiences with 4-fluorococaine, cause active at 1mg sounds wild.

Enjoying some very nice chinga right now :). I shit myself walking through the airport when I saw some dogs today & ducked into a newsagent quick smrt. Not much just a geeb but the best I have had in a decade easily & after a sample I could not pass it up even though I can't really afford it right now.

Sorry for the image size but the watermark cracked me up
businessman-riding-rocket-ship-202c86e.jpg

Enjoying some very nice chinga right now :). I shit myself walking through the airport when I saw some dogs today & ducked into a newsagent quick smrt. Not much just a geeb but the best I have had in a decade easily & after a sample I could not pass it up even though I can't really afford it right now.

Sorry for the image size but the watermark cracked me up
businessman-riding-rocket-ship-202c86e.jpg

although I think smuggling drugs through airports is mental, id like to know which country you procured said charlie from?....and, lucky twat!

^ LOL good god no it was a domestic flight! I may be a bit crazy but not near suicidal. I happened to see a mate when I was in Sydney for a couple of days & he gave me some when we were out. Needless to say I made him break a big to give me a gee because we are mates.

Just a heads up as I don't remember seeing any dogs at the domestic terminals before & I fly a fair bit. I did notice they have them at the CBD train stations now in Sydney too so be careful in public guys.

Last edited:
Sniffer dogs are at a lot of the major stations especially on a Thursday and Friday evening from 4-5 pm onwards. Do they really think that dealers catch public transport? What a waste of our hard earned tax money :S

^^I've known plenty of dealers that have used public transport

Yeah low level dealers with a few grams of buds or a couple of pills here and there which would make no dent whatsoever in the trade. No smart dealer will ever travel with a bunch of stuff on person. Theres a higher chance of catching them during a traffic stop. Just trying to make a point that police are wasting our tax money as usual instead of doing something more beneficial for us.

I've known people with far more significant amounts than that travel public transport when they have no other choice, not significant enough to make a serious dent but even then 20kg busts of drugs coming across the border doesn't make a serious dent, the whole war on drugs is a waste of tax payers money. Don't pay tax fools :p