• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

I was meaning for the average Joe who has a bag of something & catches the train home. Like in all business there are smart & not so smart people. Smart ones get a cab if need be.

im astounded by the admissions people make on this site, I hope its bravado more than fact

^^I think that's cause most of use don't perceive drug use as a bad thing or something that should be illegal. My nose is always clean so I can be as liberal as I am :)

Agree 100% with Busty on this thread. A nice trip abroad and cheap drugs at the source. Cost about the same as some people shove up their nose over the weekend. Love Ozzie coke jittery, tweeky, obnoxious, hard-on wanker stuff if ever there was. Good coke should be numbing to your whole body (not just your nose and taste of Cepacol...a mint flavored benzocaine mouth wash found at your local pharmacy) and give you an inner glow like so comfortable and warm yet stimulated and horny... so fucking horny. Even better get a kg of coca leaf and a few liters of say Pisco brandy or vodka and just soak the shit. Compress the leaf/booze mix and filter the fluid. Coca-ethylene in a cup anyone? Just avoid Columbia and basically anywhere to far from the tourist trails... and even then be fucking careful! Merck made, pharmacy grade! Freud was a big fan till a friend died from an OD. Freud had to take it in the end because he ended up with mouth cancer. Good luck sourcing this shit. Very small amounts are used in nasal surgery in specific cases. In the 60's you could probably have walked out of Parke-Davis with a kilo of the shit and no one would have been much the wiser. To do so now days would be harder than Mission Impossible.

Last edited:
Tonnes of cocaine flown to Australia on private planes: court documents

The arrest of an alleged drug boss in Chicago has revealed a bold trafficking operation by Mexican gangs who fly tonnes of cocaine from the US to Australia in private planes and, on the return leg, fly out "millions of dollars" in cash profits.
To entice pilots to fly the jets for the monthly US-Australia round-trip, cash windfalls are offered, according to court documents.
Planes used to fly cocaine to Australia are loaded with millions of dollars in cash for the flight back to the US and pilots are paid a 10 per cent share of the booty.

Cont -

http://www.smh.com.au/world/tonnes-...te-planes-court-documents-20130211-2e89k.html

yeh not surprising though

the whole game is set up so the rich can just exploit and make more money.

buttrose420-420x0.jpg

relation to our australian of the year. what a fucking joke.

thats itas nephew isnt it? wasnt he a dog and rolled over on heaps of people too?

he is a wanna be homosexual. i think he likes to put his dick in mens assholes. weird i know. haha report this pussy :)

Last edited:
relation to our australian of the year. what a fucking joke.

thats itas nephew isnt it? wasnt he a dog and rolled over on heaps of people too? sleazy little rich faggott

Yeah and he rolled over to get a few years cut off his 16 year sentence I think it was, as far as i can recall without checking he supplied the names of all his A list top buyers. His wife and their young kid left the country for fear of reprisals.

Coke is Australia is terrible when compared to the world stage. It's very frustrating that it is cut with so many dangerous fillers that you have no idea what the hell your getting. Never tried south American stuff but even in the states it is a heck of a lot more potent without near as many jitters or palpitations. Over there a few lines at the beginning of the night kept me going with only a couple of bumps to keep you on track. Here, you can polish off two whole bags in four hours and the rush is nowhere near as good. Not to mention the price is ridiculous. Having to cut short my big nights and stay in to save my cashola. In fact, I don't even touch the stuff anymore because it's mostly lignocaine or speed you're getting. No interest in any other illicit substances so probably a blessing in disguise cos if it was as potent as Tony Montana gear I'd be a full blown charlie sheen by now!!

^you must get shitty product mate. Assuming two bags is 2g. With no tolerance I get through .5 in a night &have a great time. Too pricey but with my behaviors that can only be a good thing

^you must get shitty product mate. Assuming two bags is 2g. With no tolerance I get through .5 in a night &have a great time. Too pricey but with my behaviors that can only be a good thing

and around we go.

Aussie coke is shit, period. you would be lucky to be getting 50% cocaine and the rest will be another caine plus a stimulant. Lets actually prove this, I will pay towards anyone getting their coke tested by a lab that was purchased in Australia.

even on THAT website most coke tested in labs comes up 65-70% and thats considered good. So if you think your getting a gram from anywhere in Sydney, or Australia for that matter, thats "80% pure straight off the brick" your a fucking fool. Or you know the smugglers themselves which is highly unlikely. Its been proven over and over again

and around we go.

Aussie coke is shit, period. you would be lucky to be getting 50% cocaine and the rest will be another caine plus a stimulant. Lets actually prove this, I will pay towards anyone getting their coke tested by a lab that was purchased in Australia.

even on THAT website most coke tested in labs comes up 65-70% and thats considered good. So if you think your getting a gram from anywhere in Sydney, or Australia for that matter, thats "80% pure straight off the brick" your a fucking fool. Or you know the smugglers themselves which is highly unlikely. Its been proven over and over again

Its well known Aussie coke is shiiit. A good indication of this is when you cook up the coke to freebase it. The rocks nearly always comes back at about half the weight of coke you put in. The best coke I've had was in Vancouver from the bikies, damn that shit was strong...

^^ I never said I was getting 80% pure I simply said that if you need 2g in 4 hours you must be getting garbage. All Iknow is what I get is good enough for me to be high with no real come down. Whatever it is I enjoy it on occasion & treat it as a well deserved treat.

Good is a relative term & what I get is very good by my standards at least & am certainly not trying to dicksize.

there is decent coke in australia, its not common and its certainly not cheap, but it is out there. if people don't want to believe that then that is their problem. carry on.

ive had very good coke in aus, but in over 20 years id say ive had good coke in aus 4 times. Theres great pills here and great every drug but the majority of us will seldom come across it. we are a nation of 20 odd million stuck on an island, that limits competition. Perfect example is how we are charged more than the rest of the world for computer programs like adobe, or designer labels

ive had very good coke in aus, but in over 20 years id say ive had good coke in aus 4 times. Theres great pills here and great every drug but the majority of us will seldom come across it. we are a nation of 20 odd million stuck on an island, that limits competition. Perfect example is how we are charged more than the rest of the world for computer programs like adobe, or designer labels

Very true. About 3 years ago there was some REALLY good peruvian gear going around WA. Needless to say it didn't last long. I guess you've just got to be in the right place at the the right time.

Yeah the coke I've had in Australia is kinda boarder line shit in my opinion - from what ive tried haha. The last time I had when was I was playing a gig, we each had a fat line before our last set, didnt feel high or energized at all but I kinda thought I was gonna have a heart attack during the set! Thats a 'screw that' in my world . .

Got a few friends really into their coke . . I've tried it with em too and it didnt really do it enough for me. Maybe thats cos my first hard drug was meth and nothing can compare to it's high that Im always reminising over? Anyway thats my story :)