• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coca tea

still haven't gotten my hands on any coca but will update when i do, probably before the end of this year

coca wine sounds delightful. has anyone here tried it?

I made coca Southern Comfort - close enough? :D

Tastes pretty nasty, but definitely gets the job done!

Is it legal in the US but not UK, Europe etc?

All over the net there is contradiction.

Now, if they are saying that the tea or powder formulation meand that it cannot yield cocaine ( let's just go along with that idea) then they must be saying it is some sort of decocainised product. If that is getting it through US customs as seems to be the case, surely that applies worldwide.

I wonder what quantities are being shipped out. If the quantities are very high, it seems less likely that any prosecution or future problems will occur.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made coca Southern Comfort - close enough? :D

Tastes pretty nasty, but definitely gets the job done!

agwa-de-bolivia-coca-leaf-liqueur.jpg

I thought that was quite good a while back when i had it. Definately wants a mixer though!

The place that was selling it in the UK recently moved the coca tea to Peru so you have to order it in from Peru. Presumably someone told her that it might not be 100% cosha. She'd been selling it for years before then tho.

I had a few bottles of agwa sent to my house. Too sweet for me (since I'm a whisky guy) and didn't really give me a stimulant type buzz. I doubt there is any cocaine in it.. they most likely use decocainized leaves.

I have ordered leaves many times however, and chewing the quid with baking soda is not disgusting and quite enjoyable. Your mouth goes numb and you get a nice coffee like buzz without jitters and shitty comedown. Highly recommended. Making it into tea is a waste, you need a lot.

I did make a very powerful extract tea once though. It took a whole day, i used about 300 grams of leaves, added some baking soda and like a liter or more of water.. let it slow simmer all day.. then filtered, reduced the liquid to a more manageable volume.. and drank.

It was disgusting but HOLY SHIT did it get me high. Literally like i just blew a phat line.. no joke. It was kind of crazy. I was FUCKED UP!

Been hoping for a report of what happs if you put a hundred bags in the pot. Thanks, photoeater, for risking all in the interests of science.

But weren't we supposed to be boycotting Amazon? Think it was to show our support for Assange or possibly English cricketers in the one day internationals. Has the fad passed and we now boycott something else entirely?

Or have we given up boycotts for lent?

Charlie, you know for a fact I love a good boycott:
NSFW:
Geoffrey-Boycott-006.jpg
;)

An English cricketer connection too. Although it's probably not as funny as I seem to find it.

Just seeing that bottle of Agwa brings back fond memories.

Pity you can't buy coca leafs in the UK. Just for tea purposes naturally.

Been hoping for a report of what happs if you put a hundred bags in the pot. Thanks, photoeater, for risking all in the interests of science.

No matter how many coca teabags you put in the pot there's a limit on how high you get. Once you're past about 20 teabags it doesn't make much difference. It's a very pleasant, gentle stimulant. It's nothing like snorting coke. You can experiment with sticking 4 teabags in your cheeks along with some baking soda toothpaste if you like but it's still nothing like coke.

I think you used to get a 100 teabag box for about £16 when the lady was selling it from a place in the UK.

You're missing an e. Literally. Metaphorically.

Either that or you've mistaken a 'his' for an 'an'.

I am not missing an E actually. The spelling "whisky" is just as widely accepted as "whiskey". I've heard some say that it is a regional spelling saying that most scottish/irish/english whiskies are spelt without the E while american and canadian whiskies spell it with the E. I think I proved that wrong once, I can't remember if I saw a bottle proving that theory wrong, but either way it is a widely accepted spelling.

Here is a bottle of my fine Caol Ila to prove it:

Whisky.jpg

No matter how many coca teabags you put in the pot there's a limit on how high you get. Once you're past about 20 teabags it doesn't make much difference. It's a very pleasant, gentle stimulant. It's nothing like snorting coke. You can experiment with sticking 4 teabags in your cheeks along with some baking soda toothpaste if you like but it's still nothing like coke.

I think you used to get a 100 teabag box for about £16 when the lady was selling it from a place in the UK.

Ok, I'm not sure I agree with this. First, I didn't use already ground up tea bags. I ordered just under a kilo of whole organic leaf from Peru. I ground the leaf myself and made this potent water extract multiple times with different amounts of leaves each time. The first time I used about 50 grams and got a low buzz.. The second time I used 150 grams and got a much more intense buzz.. Then I did 200grams and guess what? Intensified buzz! Lastly, I did the 300 gram concoction and I swear on my life it was like blowing a phatty line.

I am somewhat experience with blow and I tell you, in the name of science, I was HIGH. I also did a 600 gram extract (about a year later) and split the concoction with a buddy of mine and he had the same experience, at least he said he did.

I am not doubting your knowledge I am just curious since my experience challenges your comment.

On a side note, it is clearly not a good value. 900grams cost about $200.. that means $65 per dose! What a rip.. but it was all about the experiment for me.. and curiosity.

Promoting Irish whiskey (and also bourbon) above scotch whisky? Controversial.

Certainly promoting Irish whiskey. Scotch is pish. Personally can't see any controversy, just stating a fact. ;)

The spelling "whisky" is just as widely accepted as "whiskey". I've heard some say that it is a regional spelling saying that most scottish/irish/english whiskies are spelt without the E while american and canadian whiskies spell it with the E.

See above.

I am not missing an E actually.

Lucky you. Most of us are.

I ordered just under a kilo of whole organic leaf from Peru.

Perhaps the leaf is more potent than the teabags Pho?

Perhaps if you did put 100 teabags into a brew you would get a bigger buzz. Bit of a waste using 100 teabags for one cup of tea tho!