• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Took a 0.5mg pellet an hour ago, there's a mood lift, anxiolysis, but also quite a bit of sedation. The triazolo punch is real.

Thanks you Mr Postman

Well after wanting to try this compound for about a month bu my usual RC vendor only just started carrying it (plus they have some amazing special offers on atm)

80 x .5mg pellets arrived at 9.30am to my delight :)

Anyway to the specifics, I've been taking quite a lot of Flubromazolam over the last 2 weeks and after reading about increased tolerance issues etc I was slightly worried the might not be too effective. My benzo tolerance is high anyway after years of recreational then habitual use, I was addicted to Clonazepam for 3 years and managed to buy enough supplies to do a self managed taper, I do still dablle in RC benzos though.I just love that fluffy, warm benzo blanket %)

Anyway I dosed at 9.32 with 2mg taking tolderance into account and also wanting to get the full measure of this benzo. WOW I was not disappointed, very anxiolytix, nice relaxation, some euphoira.
Within 20 minutes I could feel loss of motor co-ordination and got 'the wobbles' then the effects continued to take hold.

I was quite content to surf the net for a bit, not over sedating but after a couple of joints I lay down to chill and slept for a few hours. Woke up feelin nice and benzoed up, I took another 1.5mg and 300mg of Dihydrocodeineso hopefully have a nice chill night.

Flubromazolam I found just a novelty tbh, any diehard benzo heads gonna wann try and get the strongest on the market 'just to try them' so I did. i do think long term they would ruin peoples tolerance though.

These clonazolam are barr non the best RC benzo widely available if you like to get a nice stromg hard hitting kick from your benzos. I cannot underestimate just how strong these would be to people with little to no tolerance so go easy..
These are very like actual Clonazepam IMO. Feeling more sedationn but maybe at a lower dose I'll find it functional which I always did.

Also, is there amy firm word on the equivalences? Still .5mg Clonazolam / 1.5/2mg clonazepam? Im too impaired to acurately judge right now,

I'm living in the US and have been on a steady dose of Clonazepam for GAD since the 80s; except for a few years of detox and substitution with older non addicting and extremely less effective drugs a few times( notwithstanding Zoloft and time release Paxil, but they're only good for agoraphobia, and I have a combination. Also, I've been on Zoloft since 1993 and the delayed sexual evacuation due to less sensation is turning into anorgasmia as I hit my 50s and hormone levels change... And that bites the big one!)
For the past 10-15 years the drug called Pregabalin has been studied extensively and compared to differing Benzos. In all studies, once a higher threshold is reached the pregabalin is as effective as the varying Benzos!
Unfortunately here in the USA, unlike in practically the rest of the world, the drug pregabalin has not been approved at higher doses for anxiety. ( It's a for profit pharmaceutical motive combined with extremely long and costly FDA clinical trials that often after approval in the USA will give the company a short window to both recover its research costs while making big bucks for WallStreet and the executives; it ain't for the researchers, trust me because I've done research for a large Pharmaceutical company where the salespeople make higher salaries than the researchers who are coming out of college with similar degree levels).
Anyway, I digress!
....back to topic, sorry.
After years of combining Clonazepam with gabapentin, in order to keep the Clonazepam doseage lower, I finally got my doc to start me on pregabalin at the anxiolytic dosage level last year.
I would urge you to plead with your doc, and insurance company, to let you try and slowly escalate up to at least 450mg per day of pregabalin instead of just going online for more Benzos! This is, if it's going to be a long term thing like it has and always will be with me. Pregabalin is very effective for GAD, and a tolerance with a desire to keep getting high by taking more does not develop. In clinical studies published on Pubmed over the past 10+ years, pregabalin is the ONLY drug which one will find being as effective for anxiety using both short and intermediate acting Benzos; not even SSRIs over the past 26 plus years share that distinction!
I love the feeling that a Benzo gives me and wish there were no long term side effects, but a recent study indicates that long term Benzo use may be associated with a greater risk for developing alzheimers. Pregabalin is newer and not as well studied but it does not get me high and make me want more and then to wish I could increase the dosage because it feels less effective. It may very well also turn out that pregabalin could dispose long term users with anxiety to a higher risk of Alzheimer's, but time will tell and in the meantime one does not need to struggle with Benzo tolerance issues. Plus, pregabalin's biggest side effect is weight gain, and having been there on other non addicting Meds in the past such as Triavil, I can say that the weight gain "urge" given from taking pregabalin is no where near as strong and uncontrollable as with a neuroleptic such as the trilafon and the tricyclic that are the two constituents of the 1960s non addicting anxiety creation called Triavil; nor strong at all like with Hydroxizine, and low levels of thioridazine... A few more as well but they also fall into the neuroleptic or tricyclic classes of drugs.
If you need to be on an anxiolytic all the time and an SSRI will not do it all, as with myself, go the route of pregabalin before starting on a new Benzo( unless of course you just want to use the new Benzo as occasional "hamburger helper" for how messed up life can be with chronic anxiety!) Pregabalin is a C5 in the USA, BUT that's an overly cautious designation when compared to a C4 such as a Benzo. They might as well schedule Dextromethorphan as a C5 if they think that one will get high and abuse pregabalin

Took a 0.5mg pellet an hour ago, there's a mood lift, anxiolysis, but also quite a bit of sedation. The triazolo punch is real.

Result: Slept for 14 hours and had a few extremely vivid dreams. 0.5mg is way too much without tolerance, at least for me. Will go for 0.25 or even 0.125mg next time.

P_A, have you noticed Lorazepam is more used on females in NL also? Because here all the girls except one who's on xanax i know on benzos are lorazepam, oxazepam and clonazepam. In that order, one sometimes helps me out when i'm fucked with her her Oxazepam 15mg pills...as nice as the gesture is, something I have to take 3 tablets at once to get somewhere with is quite something to ask many tabs of when I know too well how generous the person is to spare some of their benzos for me.

For some weird reason i have noticed that women tend to get abit more out of Ativan then guys do. And yeah when it comes to women id have to say Lorazepam is probably the number 1 prescribed. I have forgotten how much a strong benzo like Clonazepam can affect someone. I gave 1mg to my dad when his leg was killing him one night and it knocked him solid for 10 hours and made him groggy half the day. I hate being this benzo tolerant but at the same time i cant say i have ever really craved a benzo. It does work well for facial pain though i have to say because i just don't get the awful spasms that lasted after the shooting pain had gone.

hello guys. providing you can get both etizolam and clonazolam, which one would you choose for coming down from stimulants? also, is 0.5mg clonazolam similar to 1mg etizolam? and are there any info on how clonazolam affects quality of sleep? i really like that etiz seems not to fuck up with deep sleep (unlike xanax). i would really appreciate your input as i am considering buying today to make use of special offer which ends today. thanks a lot.

My tolerance is moderate, but I took 50 of these between 9am and 4pm yesterday. They coiuld have been a placebo. I've tried them once, and that's it.

My tolerance is moderate, but I took 50 of these between 9am and 4pm yesterday. They coiuld have been a placebo. I've tried them once, and that's it.

Moderate tolerance? The dose you had is equivalent to 2000mg of Diazepam; there's no way you didn't blackout.

edit: or bunk, as DaleEarnhardt stated

Last edited:
Currently researching the pellets for the first time. They are light purple in colour and dosed at 0.5 like the capsules. So far they are working, but I am not sure if they are as good as the capsules. Seem to kick in faster but don't feel as functional. Could be purely a placebo effect (the capsules seemed to be more professionally made for some reason), or the fact I am tired after a heavy weekend, but they don't feel as smooth.

Edit: Few hours in and feeling nice. Think on the whole they compare favourably to the capsules.

Last edited:
After conducting more research, I'd say the dosage in the pellets is more inconsistent than the capsules. Some of them seem to be bunk as well. Had three today when I would normally have two as the second one did absolutely nothing.

My roommate took .5mg and was seriously benzed from about 4pm til he went to sleep.

I ended up taking 2.5mg and really felt nothing. This is the second RC that has apparently had 0 effect at recommended doses. So far Ive taken 2mg and in 30 mins will take another 2mg. Unfortunately my fav benz, xanax, is rarely available to me it seems like the only one that is effective.

Last edited:
My roommate took .5mg and was seriously benzed from about 4pm til he went to sleep.

I ended up taking 2.5mg and really felt nothing. This is the second RC that has apparently had 0 effect at recommended doses. So far Ive taken 2mg and in 30 mins will take another 2mg. Unfortunately my fav benz, xanax, is rarely available to me it seems like the only one that is effective.

were they they light purple pellets, or the capsules?

Background: previous experience with clonazepam, diazepam and mexazolam. Moderate benzo tolerance until 1/Jan/2015, since 1/Jan only took 0.5mg clonazepam on 22/Feb.

On 24 Feb took 0.5mg Clonazolam, capsules received out of Sweden.

Mood: tired but not sleepy, watching TV in bed.
Took about 45m to kick in I'd say but I wasn't keeping time.

Familiar sense of warmth set in, increased focus. Short-term memory seemed somewhat affected, as sometimes it'd take me awhile to gather my thoughts. Got up and grabbed a slice of pizza, first steps were wobbly. Decided to go back to bed to eat and watch more TV. I enjoyed this for maybe nearly an hour and then gave in to the urge to sleep (the previous night I had little sleep). Slept for 6 hours, woke up and felt nearly the same as before falling asleep. Ate a bit more, went back to bed, watched tv for maybe 1.5hours and slept solid for more 7 hours!

Felt pretty nice overall. Similar to clonazepam but not quite the same. The dose felt heavier, I wouldn't say 0.5mg clonazolam = 0.5 clonazepam... maybe more like 0.5 clonazolam = 0.75 or 1mg clonazepam.

I didn't feel much euphoria, just a sense of a cozy "everything is right". No hangover. I reckon this will come in handy for stimulant comedowns and panic attacks (altho takes a bit to kick in).

I Cant wait for like a this New Clonazepam Analog to get more Reviews before I Buy it But it is Safer then the Knock your ass out with 6mg Clonazepam a day Tolerance Flubromazo-L-AM the shit comes in 0.25 MG Pellets and that is equal to 0.5 MG Clonazepam or Alprazolam cuz i find them in equally Potent but obvious they feel diff you may find one stronger but it is still same strength but I bet there is prob a slightly less cross tolerance from a new benzo possibly but more Like A Brain Tolerance Developing Stronger the Longer and most tolerance for benzo u use the most if you don't use more then like 3mg clonazepam with a 7 day break or equivalent like 120mg Temazepam is equal or 60mg diazepam is equal to 3mg Clonazepam and Diazepam is Stronger but ONLY WHEN THE NOTICABLE EFFECTS WHERRE OFF YOU GET AS IN the strong 5-7 hours before it lasts for a long time mildly basically erasing anxiety best benzo for anxiety hands down if you Read the Receptors it hits. Nordiazepam but it DiAZEPAM produces that and then like Temazepam and oxazepam and some more dont know the order hence you cant sublginual and only swallow Valiums.

Got 50 - 0.5mg red pellets at 8am today. Took one along with 600mg pregabalin and 5mg diazepam, my morning prescription meds, and 1mg nifoxipam and 4mg diclazepam. Feel nice, i dunno if its really sedative for myself and tolerance but seems more promissing than most rc benzos we have. Got psycologist today at one pm, if it helps my horrible anxiety/aggorophobia then i will report. I will check a higher dose and see if it knocks me out later today to test how potent they are.

I recently received a 100 yellow 0.5mg pellets. 0.25mg provided some effects somewhat comparable to 1mg of etizolam. Redosing the other half pellet 4 hours later didn't seem to do anything more. Yesterday night I took 1mg after an AMT trip and within 30 minutes I could feel the sedation kicking in. 90 minutes later my motor skills were severely impaired and I was stumbling around the room. Had great difficulty keeping my eyes open. Music sounded fantastic though and I felt super relaxed. Passed out no problem whatsoever. Woke up this morning still feeling some effects (motor coordination, drowsyness). It's now been 14hrs since dosing 1mg and I still feel some lingering anxiolysis.

Great rc benzo as far as I'm concerned although 0.5-0.75mg would probably be my preferred dose range from now on. 1mg is overkill for removing residual stimulation.

G'day folks! I've just got 50 light pink 0.5 Clonazolam pills in the post, I've just necked 2 of them 10 minutes ago and I've got a pleasant feeling that these are going to work ;) I've got no benzo tolerance at all these days just a modest 300mg a day codeine phosphate habit that I'm going to lose with the help of these new little chaps.
I'll be back to report how they went.

edit, 10 minutes later. yep, properly mashed here, having a lie down seems like the best option, I can't believe that a 50-year-old grown up like myself can still be such a twat and not just take one to see what's what....

Last edited:
Even 0.5mg knocked me out for 14 hours with no tolerance.

Sleep well!

And tell us if you had some crazy dreams tomorrow ;)

Is it normal for there to be such a variation in colour with benzo's

So far with these there are reports of light purple, light pink, red, yellow pellets / pills

Original capsules are yellow.

Is this normal when something new comes on the market? Like with Etizolam I only ever encountered blue pressed pills, and the pink pharm ones.

Maybe it's just down to my own inexperience, but it does make things very confusing!