• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

After reading this thread and others SWIM went for it and ordered some from Sweden. Effects were good the first day of research, what you would come to expect for this category of research. However 48 hours after the effects wore off, un-welcomed anxiety and depersonalization. Everyone is different I realize, this was my experience. This effect is not something that has typically come up in SWIM's research. Fair warning.

SWIM will be tossing the rest down the drain. Not worth the after effects at all (for me).

Last edited:
Overall I'm still very happy with this substance, but I am slightly concerned regarding my regular use. If I've been doing between 0.5-1.5mg every day for a month or so (and will probably continue to do so) does this mean that if I stop the withdrawal will be life threatening or will I just feel shit for a week or so? Ideally I'd prefer not to die if at all possible.

Tapper off slow. SWIM did ONE .5mg pellet. 36 hours after effect wore off, felt very weird - dizzy, anxiety, depersonalization. Recommend having a "stand by" when you stop these things. SWIM had bizarre after effects. Everyone is different though, diff. brain chemistry. Tossed my 59 pellets down the drain, moving on to something else. SWIM didn't have a stand by, ended up going to a local vitamin grocer, picking up some Ashwagandha, 5HTP, and GABA to ease anxiety. Good luck.

Last edited:
Etizolam was never special to me, and I can get it in powder form. It only really gave me a special euphoria when tongue-dosing when down in the dumps after a 48 hour dexedrine sex binge with my ex girlfriend. It was so overwhelmingly positive and all my body had this glow. Other than that, my legal scripts are more fun than etizolam (diazepam 10mg twice a day, xanax 1mg at bed time).

I'm in England so getting a benzo from the Doctor is impossible, if I asked for Xanax he would laugh me out of his office, think it's only available on private prescription because of it's notoriety.

I took 3 of these and went to a job interview and somehow got the job.

I started last Monday....but now that I'm sober and out of this stuff...I kind of forgot what this job even entails.

Tapper off slow. SWIM did ONE .5mg pellet. 36 hours after effect wore off, felt very weird - dizzy, anxiety, depersonalization. Recommend having a "stand by" when you stop these things. SWIM had bizarre after effects. Everyone is different though, diff. brain chemistry. Tossed my 59 pellets down the drain, moving on to something else. SWIM didn't have a stand by, ended up going to a local vitamin grocer, picking up some Ashwagandha, 5HTP, and GABA to ease anxiety. Good luck.

When you say "something else" or "stand by" do you mean a longer acting benzo such as Diclazepam?

Thanks for the advice. What are the benefits of the Ashwagandha, 5HTP, and GABA you used? My knowledge isn't very good when it comes to things like this.

I took 3 of these and went to a job interview and somehow got the job.

I started last Monday....but now that I'm sober and out of this stuff...I kind of forgot what this job even entails.

Haha! This made me laugh. Good luck with your new job whatever it may entail.

so i got an order of 50 clonaz with had been opened by aussie customs. Inside it had a leter stating that goods have been seized and to call them but the goods where still there in tact. Is this a trick to get me to admt it was me who ordered them or have they generally looked past it? Vendor did say he was sending a freebie for my continued service so i assumed ethylphen or MXP or something that was taken out. From what I can see, even though analogue laws are against it, they don't seem to mind clonitraz. I am very suss at the moment. Any insights?

Ring them asap! Obviously i jest

That happened to me too, customs got all the valiums but missed the ketamine lol!

Floored by .5mg here after a short break from them! Please be careful with these tablets if you dont have much tolerance.

Perhaps the vendors should offer a .25mg version.

Floored by .5mg here after a short break from them! Please be careful with these tablets if you dont have much tolerance.

Perhaps the vendors should offer a .25mg version.

I definitely recommend vendors to press .25mg pellets; .5mg Clonazolam is way to much for a benzo-naive person.

Sorry to go on a bit, but has anybody else niticed heavy sedation, which is almost unpleasant, in the first few hours of taking clonazolam which then subsides and is followed by euphoria and the anxiolytic effects which make it geeat for general anxiety and recreation?

I was literally stuck to the sofa but am now feeling all wobbly and the warmness in the back of my head.

Sorry to go on a bit, but has anybody else niticed heavy sedation, which is almost unpleasant, in the first few hours of taking clonazolam which then subsides and is followed by euphoria and the anxiolytic effects which make it geeat for general anxiety and recreation?

I was literally stuck to the sofa but am now feeling all wobbly and the warmness in the back of my head.

Yeah this is the only potential downside to them. The first few hours can be tiring, but once you're over that hump they're very functional. Likewise this can be a problem when trying to sleep. If you have one an hour before getting into bed (or while in bed) it's fine but if you take one too early then you'll be up all night on an adventure you'll probably not remember....

The yellow capsules seem to be the smoothest in regards to these initial effects. The capsule itself and the bulk content must act almost like a time release mechanism. It's either that or a placebo effect caused by the fact they were the first type I researched and so I treat them as a benchmark. Only other type I have encountered which comes close are the green vendor pressed pills.

Like itsonlyme123 and iMatriX have mentioned, vendors should really consider pressing 0.25 pellets / capsules. I've seen a few people mention that they've been splitting pills in half or quarters but there is really no point in doing this. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but unless these vendors have access to some very sophisticated / expensive equipment then there is no way that the 0.5 dose present in each pill is dispersed evenly.

Like itsonlyme123 and iMatriX have mentioned, vendors should really consider pressing 0.25 pellets / capsules. I've seen a few people mention that they've been splitting pills in half or quarters but there is really no point in doing this. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but unless these vendors have access to some very sophisticated / expensive equipment then there is no way that the 0.5 dose present in each pill is dispersed evenly.

It would also mean that pills vary a lot in the quantity of the active ingredient, with a 0.5mg being so small even to such an extent that some pills could contain no active ingredient and some had way more than 0.5mg. I suppose one could start with mixing the same amount of the active ingredient and binders, mix them thoroughly, then add more binders, mix again, and so on, and so on.

Unfortunately they are not at all water soluble from what i can gather, so you cant even put a pill in 5ml water and dose it that way.

got clonazolam, yellow chunky looking substance, sticks to the bag far too much a substance bought in such small amounts. (although that was generously compensated for) after allergy test which I think was actually slightly active I weighed out 3 mg (very benzo tolerant, 10 mg clonazepam) and took it, much stronger taste than etizolam. Slower come up but heavier buzz with more euphoria that tends to build over 3-5 hours before leveling off. This could be a disaster in the wrong hands.

This may be a lengthy report but I think an honest report on my experience’s with Benzo’s and how I came across this particular Benzo Clonazalam may help people make choices. The report contains information on taking various benzo’s and my experience of Clonazalam is towards the end of the report as it’s a rather new one on the market.
15 years ago, my Mother passed away and I went through a lengthy period of anxiety and sleeping problems. This was causing me sever problems at work due to lack of sleep and I sought help from my Dr.
He prescribed me 20mg doses of Temazapam for a long period of time. I started building a tolerance to this and he kept increasing the doses until it stopped working. On the arrival of a new Dr to the surgery my medication was reviewed and I was called in to discuss it.
The Dr was not happy to continue with my medication and tapered me off although once off it, I started getting very bad withdrawal and rebound insomnia. I made numerous trips to see him and he eventually swapped me over to Zopiclone. At that time the long term effects of Zopiclone were not known and it was considered a safe drug with no dependency. Boy were they wrong. When the Dr finally came to tapering me off Zopiclone I had bad withdrawal symptoms and was literally crawling the walls. The Dr Then started me on low doses of Diazapam which helped but I still wanted Zopiclone. I eventually discovered you could buy them cheap from the internet and so entered a new and rather dangerous period. A lot of my friends also suffering from sleeping problems were ordering these on line.
I had convinced my Dr that I no longer needed anything and carried on ordering on line. Eventually the long term effects of Zopiclone become known and they were slowly withdrawn from importing to the UK. I had purchased a large amount but was very concerned about running out.
My friends had started to discover Etizolam and I started buying them. These helped me get off Zopiclone and I liked the euphoric effects. They were very good at helping my panic attacks. On receiving the news that they were being withdrawn I was feeling really concerned. I was scared to re-vast my Dr and purchased a large quantity in advance.
This site has helped me with advice from other users which are why I want to share my experience’s.
I tried Flubromazipam and Nifoxipam. I didn’t notice a lot of difference with Flubromazipam but have found Nifoxipam to be quite helpful as the doses are very low. The prices are reasonable and although they don’t have the euphoric effects that Etizolam have they do help with panic attacks and sleeping at a very a low dose.
I recently tried Clonazalam which is quite pricey so I bought a few to try. I found these measured up in potency to Etizolam Very euphoric results in about 30 minutes. Sleep comes for at least 8 hours on 0.5mg tablet. Be very careful with this one. I had no memory of doing anything for 24 hours after taking this. Rebound insomnia for 3 days after taking my last one.
I don’t want to suffer any more effects of withdrawal and have now gone back to Nifoxipam. I only require 1 x 0.5mg tablet to help me with panic attacks and I find sleep comes naturally, as the panic attacks were causing me not to sleep. I don’t have to take these every night only when a panic attack comes on. I know everyone is different but I am hoping my experiences can help people make a choice. I think I am nearing the time now that I won’t need anything to help me sleep as I’m taking less and less in order to do so. The light of the tunnel is approaching.

So I tried 0,5mg Clonazolam yesterday and was fairy impressed. The effects started ~10min after sublingual administration and got stronger for about an hour.
Very anxiolytic and relaxing. Sedation was ok since I had a coffee inbetween but I guess higher doses would just knock me out cold.

Definitely more wothwile recreational wise than Diclazepam and Pyrazolam. Now to compare this with Flubromazolam.

These bad boys are too strong IMO, but I love them, everyone who tried one loved it and prefer them to diazepam. best ones out there don't waste your time with flubromazolam, these have most recreational value of any benzo I reckon.