• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

Ya you guys well some of you are going thru benzos like crazy and need to stop. Really! Your going to trap yourself in a place you wished you never gotten yourself into. I mean that. I am still working on lowing my tolerance where three mg a day of klonopin is enough for my GAD AND OCD. So please take in deep consideration that these are RC and not benzos from a doctor. The vendors are just trying to make a buck and you may end up killing yourself or someone else because one, your actions and two, their greed.

Klonopin doesn't give me euphoria or a high feeling at all. That's why I use it to taper. I have major depression (treatment resistant), agoraphobia and anxiety. Etizolam and C-Lam made me want to go out and have a good time. I was up for anything. All fear was gone. I was happy to be alive again and I could talk to anyone. It's easy to judge "why people want to get high off benzos?" You don't know what it feels like to not be able to live my life, but I finally felt on top of the world until it stopped working so well.

i have bad anxiety as well so i take benzos but my dosages arent skyrocketing out of control becaue i take them like i would as aspirin for a headache..the same basic dosage every time and it works very well for my anxiety..

btw ive read many reports say that benzos almost always end up causing depression patients who take them long term so if u have major depression, something to be cautious about..

Ya you guys well some of you are going thru benzos like crazy and need to stop. Really! Your going to trap yourself in a place you wished you never gotten yourself into. I mean that. I am still working on lowing my tolerance where three mg a day of klonopin is enough for my GAD AND OCD. So please take in deep consideration that these are RC and not benzos from a doctor. The vendors are just trying to make a buck and you may end up killing yourself or someone else because one, your actions and two, their greed.

exactly i dont think people realize the very deep pit they are digging themselves into..there are guys on redit who have 20 mg a day aplrazalom powder habits!they act like they have strong enough will power to when they quit, it wont be a problem..im like, if you had strong will power you wouldnt hae developed such a high tolerance to begin with..

i have bad anxiety as well so i take benzos but my dosages arent skyrocketing out of control becaue i take them like i would as aspirin for a headache..the same basic dosage every time and it works very well for my anxiety..

btw ive read many reports say that benzos almost always end up causing depression patients who take them long term so if u have major depression, something to be cautious about..

You're right benzos can cause depression. Years ago, when my tolerance wasn't high, I took klonopin and felt bummed out for some reason. I'm not taking extremely high doses anymore because it doesn't work anyway, but I'm not worried about coming off. I'm going to save my klonopin and keep that for taper back up. Plus phenibut really helps with any physical withdrawals. I've been binging on RC benzos for months and haven't had physical withdrawals yet. BUT PAWS SUUUUCKKKK!!! Sets in a week or two without benzos. No energy, motivation, unable to function. You feel like a zombie.

I need another recreational drug besides benzos, but I don't know what.

Clonazolam is the heaviest Benzo or even drug I ever took. I'm a heavy hitter I was using about 6mg of this shit a day for awhile. Not to post anti-drug shit on a drug site , but these ruined my life with less than 200 0.5mg pills. Six mg of this shit, no other drug needed . even cigarettes I didn't care and I smoke alot. They had a time distortion and almost psychedelic feel, fantastic muscle relaxation, not a fuck could be given. The problem was , the not a fuck given was so good that things like work, girlfriends, responsibilities start to fly out the window . all that mattered was more Clonazolam. I won't lie, its the most euphoric long lasting heavy downer I ever used. Even heroin doesn't hold a candle to this shit. But, you will ruin your life in very short order with this shit. I remember getting fired for coming to work wasted, and all I cared was that bottle of pills there . then I ran out. I.was fine for about two days . then I started withdrawing hard . i white knuckle it, till day 3 at night I had a seizure and broke a bunch of shit in my house , came to and was shaking and shit. I went to the e.r. they said if I didn't come in I coulda died. I got 12 klonopins to get off this shit. Clonazolam. Yeah, its crazy fun but its a crazy dangerous Benzo.

This is the heaviest Benzo made , it has recreational value out the ass but I don't see anyone using this responsibly. Your gonna pop those first few, its gonna be real good, then your gonna pop a few more and this drug, your an full on addict in about 2 days. Its just too good literally that it majorly sucks ass

You're right benzos can cause depression. Years ago, when my tolerance wasn't high, I took klonopin and felt bummed out for some reason. I'm not taking extremely high doses anymore because it doesn't work anyway, but I'm not worried about coming off. I'm going to save my klonopin and keep that for taper back up. Plus phenibut really helps with any physical withdrawals. I've been binging on RC benzos for months and haven't had physical withdrawals yet. BUT PAWS SUUUUCKKKK!!! Sets in a week or two without benzos. No energy, motivation, unable to function. You feel like a zombie.

I need another recreational drug besides benzos, but I don't know what.

some girl told me she had anhedonia, no energy or motivation for 2 YEARS after quitting her benzo habit..thats almost suicide time in my book..

you should try out kratom?it gives off a nice feeling and not nearly as harsh on you as benzos..

Wow she had that for 2 years AFTER quitting? Hell no, it's already hard to live, I couldn't keep living like that. Kratom doesn't do much for me because I think benzos jacked my tolerance up to it, but I still might give it a try again one day. It's just disappointing when I take it and don't feel anything.....or hardly anything.

For God's sake don't take these Clonazolam. They are 100% going to fuck your shit up trust me and alot of other posters above.

My best moment on them was going to work so high I couldn't remember my bosses name, that and somehow falling over a solid wooden end table and breaking it, oh i also decided to sharpen knives on about 60mg PG solution clonaz, there was blood everywhere the next day. I got fired from 4 good jobs on this shit. I am getting to go to rehab now. I get to go work at shitty temp. services that pay nothing and send me all over the city for a few hours work. Clonazolam is the drug that took me down. I beat addictions to cocaine, alcohol, opiates, even speed long time ago. I fucked with Xanax too back in the day, even it just can't come close to matching this drug for havoc. This is the drug that, out of a druggie career kinda guy like me, knowing all I lost to the time I wasted on those drugs, this is the drug that literally I can't even pretend to function on and it's the end. My drug career ends on this one and that's finally that

Whoa, I'm sorry it had you that messed up and made you lose 4 good jobs. I don't even know what heroin feels like, but this stuff feels soooooo good, I imagine it's close. It can definitely get you into some horrible and dangerous situations though.

I've been through all kinds of embarrassing situations with this drug, but now, my brain is so used to it, it doesn't make me behave in a risky way. It seems to only numb me for the most part now, like Klonopin. I sucked all the fun out of it from binging. I'm glad you decided to be done. It still works to calm me down I guess, but the dangerous situations aren't a factor anymore. It feels like taking a regular benzo, no euphoria anymore.

Wow she had that for 2 years AFTER quitting? Hell no, it's already hard to live, I couldn't keep living like that. Kratom doesn't do much for me because I think benzos jacked my tolerance up to it, but I still might give it a try again one day. It's just disappointing when I take it and don't feel anything.....or hardly anything.

YES, i made sure and asked her 2 more times and she said it lasted around 2 years, the Paws from benzos..i also suffered Paws for around 2 years after i came off methadone..its just brutal and i know what u mean, life is hard enough as is WITH these pills...i think this is why the relapse rate is so high across the board..recovery and counselors seem to rarely bring up PAWS and how difficult and agonizing it can be and how LONg it can last..had i know what id feel like coming off methadone i dont think id have ever tried..

If it's been 2 years, I wonder when does it ever end or does it? I can't just cut benzos out of my life forever if that's the case. I better stay with a psychiatrist who will give them to me because now I'm thinking about years ahead and what if I can't order them online anymore? I can't rely on ordering it online forever anyway. My worst fear is not having a roof over my head in the future or if I have to make drastic changes in where I live in the future, I'm going to have to kill myself instead. Seriously. I can't be on my own with my mental illness and I don't want to move somewhere I don't want to be. This is just future worries.

My best moment on them was going to work so high I couldn't remember my bosses name, that and somehow falling over a solid wooden end table and breaking it, oh i also decided to sharpen knives on about 60mg PG solution clonaz, there was blood everywhere the next day. I got fired from 4 good jobs on this shit. I am getting to go to rehab now. I get to go work at shitty temp. services that pay nothing and send me all over the city for a few hours work. Clonazolam is the drug that took me down. I beat addictions to cocaine, alcohol, opiates, even speed long time ago. I fucked with Xanax too back in the day, even it just can't come close to matching this drug for havoc. This is the drug that, out of a druggie career kinda guy like me, knowing all I lost to the time I wasted on those drugs, this is the drug that literally I can't even pretend to function on and it's the end. My drug career ends on this one and that's finally that

I typed out a very articulste response to this text with coloons, semi colons; the works. But I wa logged in so lost lost it.

Short answer is: dont do it again and if they ask for a prescription its at tge chemist and no you cant have access to my private doctors notes.

I typed out two replies to this and both times lost it as I was logged out after whatever amount of time it is; went for tea and a fag and then nodded on GHB.

Short answer is dont do it again and apologise profusely that you were still under the effects of prescribed sleeping pills that you took after waking in the early hours thinking you woukd be OK in the morning..... It Worked for me numerous times, but I also got fired numerous times for the same thing after the excuse had passed its expiry date, so to speak.

I have a "sideline job" fortunately.

Would it be dangerous to take 0.5mg clonazolam given I'm already on 1mg pyrazolam? I don't have much of a tolerance but I need to knock myself out to sleep, which clonazolam always does for me.

From bb site... One finalnvatch they said on their site due tonthe incoming ban that didnt happen?! Mine were shite too

I'm officially in rehab today thanks to my irresponsible use of Clonitrazolam. I'm glad, I've been abusing alcohohol. Coke, other things for years. Its not these pills fault I'm there. Its that I can't stop doing any addictive drug if I have a supply. This stuff would be an ideal Benzo for a responsible user, but its so strong that someone like me it's a train wreck. Strangely, I could always handle klonopin. Like function, go work, and nobody noticed I was on it. Xanax too to an extent. On Clonazolam I literally fucked up everything I touched for the whole time I used it. It still has me thinking about it though , at the sweet spot of about 8mg I have never felt better from any drug. I used about 45 mg the 1st time responsibly, but when it ran out I had some pretty hefty withdrawals coming on. I just acted sick, kept going to work and promised myself I would flush the next 90 tabs that were in the mail. Soon as they showed up I dumped them out. I was like, if I eat .35 this anxiety will go away . I had work in three hours. I musta had 5 more at least . At that job I was standing there eating raw pizza dough in the middle of the busy rush. This was job 2 gone, I had lost job 1 munching Etizolam at work previously. Job 3 was a dishwasher only gig, this time I had eaten 50mg Etizolam powder , and two 8mg Flubromazepam caps before my shift. I got bored about 4 hours in and just went home. Job 4 I had moved to my new town with my girl, everything going great I decided to order 150mg Clonazolam pg solution to celebrate. I went to work, slurring, couldn't remember my bosses name. Broke all kinds of furniture falling over it, don't remember, and yes tried to sharpen a set of crazy sharp professional chef knives after about 75mg of Clonazolam. My girl found me, I was in our original apt. we were moving out of. There were piles of broken furniture, blood, and wires I had somehow ripped out all over the place. I can't justify or sustain this behavior . I tell you guys this story because it's nuts for one, but two, if you have any kind of addictive personality leave this shit waaay alone. I am lucky I'm not in jail, or seriously hurt..All I know is that I would compulsively redose and completely black out. Be careful folks, I'm glad my Benzo ride is over. Ive had other addictions, but none that just powerslammed me into stopping.like this shit. Yes I've done crack, and heroin too. These pills though, are what sent me to rehab and good enough time too I'm a monster with the substances.

Its outpatient hence my being able to talk on here. I'm glad I found Clonazolam, it sent me to rehab whichni should have done 15 years ago