• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

you said you were also on estiz correct? how do you know what the 12-panel showed positive results for?

E-tiz back in super W/D early 2015... absolutely no etiz at the time of the clon UDS test. Likely related to the type of test, it's the cream of the crop (I hate cliches like these).

Last edited:
I thought Clonazolam was the the love child of Clonazepam and Alprazolam...? Benzos and the like I am far from an expert in though so I stand to be corrected..

I tried Clonazolam for the first time the other night after a wee stim binge, just a single 0.5 tablet.. They don't half pack a punch ay. Abuse potential for these are ridiculous, as are most benzos I guess. I'm just grateful I don't see the recreational side to any of them..

I thought it was clonazepam and triazolam, gonna need to do a chem-compare.

I am determined to get off these benzos. They have done nothing but crush my soul spiritually. The drugs are not fun anymore.

I woke up after drinking a few beers and taking about 1 mg of Xanax plus clonozolam 1 mgish.
My girlfriend couldn't wake me up, I was cold, my pulse was low, and I was coughing up blood.

I don't know about you guys but I'm out. Have to try at least. My Xanax script and Flubromazolam is all I have to taper with. I'm worried because f-lam seems to have a lot of bad reviews, but clonozolam is just to addicting.

Can't stand getting out of bed in the morning, a bone crushing depression that leaves once I get moving and take my medicine, but I feel like I am on the edge here.

I was thinking about something earlier today. Clonazolam is (put very simply) the molecular love child of Clonazepam and Nitrazepam yes?

I see no reason why Clonazolam and Etizolam wouldn't be able to have their own molecular love child. Seriously, the effects of etiz mixed with the long half life and more sedating properties of Clonazolam? I'm already sold. Hey chemists, get on this shit. Lol

this is why when i dose i dose together. wonderful combo

I am determined to get off these benzos. They have done nothing but crush my soul spiritually. The drugs are not fun anymore.

I woke up after drinking a few beers and taking about 1 mg of Xanax plus clonozolam 1 mgish.
My girlfriend couldn't wake me up, I was cold, my pulse was low, and I was coughing up blood.

I don't know about you guys but I'm out. Have to try at least. My Xanax script and Flubromazolam is all I have to taper with. I'm worried because f-lam seems to have a lot of bad reviews, but clonozolam is just to addicting.

Can't stand getting out of bed in the morning, a bone crushing depression that leaves once I get moving and take my medicine, but I feel like I am on the edge here.

Cosmic Giraffe,

Firstly, good for you! I admire that.

Regarding the alp. script, keep taking as necessary to help with the long half life of clon as you'll need it.

F-LAM is the 1 to be more concerned about and it mostly depends on dosage and frequency really. Basically, it's got an enormously long half life so you'll want your alp. script for that as well, but don't up the dosage by any means. The main concern with F-LAM is it produces grand mal tonic clonic seizures depending on use and frequency. I know this from personal experience and will never, ever mess with F-LAM again. I suggest obtaining the proper equipment and PG to measure out .25/mg per 1/ML of PG and halving that every 2 weeks. It's going to be rough, but check out my 1st posts here for a good idea on how dangerous it can be. W/D hallucinations from F-LAM alone (again, dosage/freq. dependent) made LSD look like ginger beer Maybe discuss the situation with your DR and request a script for clonidine which is an anti-seizure med for safety reasons.

Also, exercise is KEY as well as is eating and keeping hydrated with water and essential vitamins like B6... etc. This will have you feeling much better within less than 1 week if you have a high metabolism. Again, personal experience. Keep it up good sir, you're not alone!

Regards,

B-G

Last edited:
I thought it was clonazepam and triazolam, gonna need to do a chem-compare.

Clonazolam and alprazolam is bascially the demon love child between those two RC/legit benzos. I've read it's the closest you'll ever get to trying the Lemmon 714's from back in the day. You must be thinking triazolam because of the triaz ring it contains which increase potency regarding clon usage. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but was just reading about this and it was a looooong day at work.

Regards,

B_G

Last edited:

Just so we're clear here, clonazolam did not cause you to cough up blood. If you either smoke cigs/weed or both, might be a time to cut down, weed alone is fine, cig alone is bad, cig+weed = very bad. You're just making another generic easily detected not totally honest post here. You need a normal long duration *pam benzo if you've been doing this more than a month, which means a doctor.

The blood from the coughing could even be cancer or a tear in the oesophagus from coughing too much. Let's be clear, benzos do not cause spitting blood. Fuck's sake people will be anything but realistic about what is wrong with them. You chose to buy rc benzos, very strong ones, you didn't buy some diclazepam, which you could buy and taper from in one buy, nah, you went for c-lam and f-lam, which means you think you're hardcore.

Ever had flubromazepam before you got these? If you never had a regular benzo, one that its name nds with pam, and went straight to *lam, from your doctor. If a doctor tried to script xanax first shot when thinking of benzos I would be like, 0.5mg bid right? or maybe 0.25 up to 4 prn? And certainly it wasnt a triazolam script so, its just like you had a triazolam script in larger quantity in a way, clonazolam being pretty much clonazepam with the triazolo chain of triazolam replacing the usual skeleton.

Yeah you're in a bad situation. It's not benzos fault.

Wow. You're a condescending asshole.

I didn't blame the benzos. Half of the shit you just typed I can't even understand because your words are all broken up into fragmented segments.

I bought these because I thought I was hardcore? No, I bought them from the same source I got my etizolam from because I thought they would help me taper easier and not dose multiple times a day.

I don't know where to get the pams. And I did nothing but share my experience. Never once did I say the clonozolam caused me coughing up blood. I was seeing what people thought, and was completely honest throughout the entire post.

You BZD out right now bro or what?

Cosmic Giraffe,

Firstly, good for you! I admire that.

Regarding the alp. script, keep taking as necessary to help with the long half life of clon as you'll need it.

F-LAM is the 1 to be more concerned about and it mostly depends on dosage and frequency really. Basically, it's got an enormously long half life so you'll want your alp. script for that as well, but don't up the dosage by any means. The main concern with F-LAM is it produces grand mal tonic clonic seizures depending on use and frequency. I know this from personal experience and will never, ever mess with F-LAM again. I suggest obtaining the proper equipment and PG to measure out .25/mg per 1/ML of PG and halving that every 2 weeks. It's going to be rough, but check out my 1st posts here for a good idea on how dangerous it can be. W/D hallucinations from F-LAM alone (again, dosage/freq. dependent) made LSD look like ginger beer Maybe discuss the situation with your DR and request a script for clonidine which is an anti-seizure med for safety reasons.

Also, exercise is KEY as well as is eating and keeping hydrated with water and essential vitamins like B6... etc. This will have you feeling much better within less than 1 week if you have a high metabolism. Again, personal experience. Keep it up good sir, you're not alone!

Regards,

B-G

I actually do have about ninety .5 mg Clonodine that I've been saving for emergencies. I haven't even messed with the f-lam yet so I may just not at all since it sounds so dangerous.

I've been taking the clonozolam for about three weeks. Maybe 1 mg to two mgs per day, so I figure I can taper down with that along with my Xanax script and I should be okay.

All these flam stories scare me, I should have never involved myself.

Going to see my doctor tomorrow. Maybe I can get switched from Xanax to clonazepam to taper.

Also I take 200 mgs a day of Lamictal for bi polar, which I know is an anticonvulsant, so that should help me too I think.

Last edited:
Hey folks, would the yellow gel cap 0.5mg Clonazolam cause a blackout in somebody with zero tolerance? How strong is it in comparison to say, Alprazolam? Where does 0.5mg of Clonazolam land equivalent to Alprazolam?

I've read the thread and it seems a lot of people are getting absolutely blasted with this stuff, but didn't see anything on dosage comparisons except to Clonazepam (With which I have zero experience). Would appreciate any answers, thanks.

See people replying but nobody has answered my question, I just want a relative strength to gauge it off of and there's not much else out there on this stuff other than the BL thread and various RC forums. If anybody can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I would say they are almost equipotent. 1mg of clonaz =1.25mg alprazolam ime. Take that with a grain of salt as I have not had xanax in awhile.

Before even bothering making an account, you should lurkmoar and read this thread, this question has been asked 100 000 times and i'm sick of Thunderbird telling me another of of these questions has been posted in a thread I'm subscribed to. You noobs will make me unsubscribe from all threads goddamnit. I've seen questions answered on the same page where the same question appears again, meaning that the same q&a could happen even 4 times in the same page.

Gentlemen! No fighting in the war room! ;)

So I kinda like Clonazolam a lot but I'm thinking about switching from Clam to Etiz, because the super long half life of Clam makes it hard for me to remember stuff in the morning. But at the same time, the long half life of Clam makes it so I'm less tempted to dose frequently...thoughts?

Don't. Just don't. If you have to take an RC benzo etizolam is definitely your safest bet. That's just my experience. I had the exact same thoughts that you're having, about dosing less frequently and such. Clonozolam is a lot more euphoric then Etizolam.

It's become an issue for me, but that is just my experience with it. I have been told by several that Diclazepam would be the best RC if you want something with a longer half-life. I would like to find some so I can taper good and proper. Anything with Pam is good. I'm going to ask my doctor about switching me from Xanax to Klonopin.

Oblivion has a lot of useful knowledge, but damn man you don't need to be so blunt about it. I didn't buy the drugs because I'm "hardcore".

Last edited:
Looking for some help here. Alright, I ordered clonazoLam 50mg in in a 10 ml pg solution. so .1ml pg = .5mg clonazolam. I take 3 mg of clonazePam a day (been on that for a year). I went though the clonazolam in a bout a week and a half. i was taking .7ml every dose. so about 3.5mg of clonazoLam a day and my tolerance has skyrocketed (btw never blacked out once). I also ordered 300mg of etizolam after i went though the clonazolam to taper off of it but realized i should have gotten diclazepam instead. To get my needed anti-anxiety effects i need to take about 10mg of etizolam plus my 3 mg of clonazepam. I want to come off benzo's completely (going to talk to my psych about it next appt.). But yesterday I didn't take any etiz or my prescribed clonazepam and felt fine but that might just be the clonazepam lasting up to 2 days. But i've never felt like i've withdrawn from benzos. What is your personal opinion on what i should do? Yes i know i was stupid but i really just want to get off these fuckers. Any info will do.

Again edited because it was clonazolem mum no jumbo

Think what I was trying to say is it's nice but very sedating

Last edited:
Editted because made no sense on 0.5 clonasolam

Last edited:
Must admit I don't even remember attempting to writing the trip report above and it was only 10 mins ago or even what I was trying to say!!! lol wonder if 0.5 if a bit much for me