• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Cleanest stims for chronic use?

Speaking of DRIs, could you recommend one besides Wellbutrin? Maybe low dose MPH?
lol wellbutrin has no significant effect on da at all.

Desoxypipradol is not to be used for chronic, daily consumption.

By forum reports it produces fast tolerance.

Worse, 2-DPMP produces some nasty side effecs. Here's quotes from a few forum reports:

"8 days no sleep. 100mg stash..... 2 X 4mg doses. rest in bin. psychosis . paranoia for 4days of this"

"If you see in the beginning of this thread I was of the belief that I could control my use, but as you can see in my trip report of my experience I couldn't and it only went from bad to worse and psychosis. Was lucky to escape alive."

(Desoxypipradrol) + (2CI )+ (benzos) - First Time with desoxy - Psychosis (EPIC)
I used to take mg several times daily togheter with mdpv and was fine, pull that one off haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe prolintane and hydrafinil(fluorenol). Prolintane can be used a few times a week. Though the only things that can used daily is fluorenol and caffeine.

fluorenol

There have yet to be any official human studies of this (i.e.: this is a "real research chemical"), so why do you say it's safe to take on a daily basis? Simply because a compound is effective when injected intraperitoneally (into the body cavity (!!)) in rats or mice, does not mean it translates to oral human activity!

Rats are also a lot more tolerant of many chemical insults that would otherwise fuck with humans.

ubiquinone.

Lobelia contains fourteen piperidine-type alkaloids: Lobeline, lobelanine, and lobelanidine are found in the greatest proportions. Lobelamine, norlobelanine, lelobanidine, norlelobanidine, norlobelanidine, lobinine, norlobeline (=isolobelanine), lelobanidine, lovinine, isolobinine, lobinanidine are present in lesser amounts.

Lobeline is found in higher concentrations in the seeds than the rest of the plant. The piperidine alkaloids are closely related to nicotine though less potent and have similar chemical effects on the peripheral and central nervous (CNS) systems.[9]

Other research shows that the principle pharmacological activity of lobeline is not nicotine agonism. Rather, lobeline may affect CNS activity by altering the dopamine chemistry of the brain. Lobeline has been shown to be more potent than d-amphetamine in blocking dopamine uptake into synaptic vesicles. Lobeline induces reflex stimulation of the respiratory center by acting on the chemoreceptors of the glomus caroticus, producing stronger and deeper breathing. This helps to explain why lobelia is useful for respiratory complaints.

Isolobelanine also called norlobelanine has a balancing effect to lobeline, relaxing the respiratory and neuro-muscular system. Lobeline is a powerful respiratory stimulant, while isolobelanine is an emetic and respiratory relaxant.

Oxygen is your friend!

chronic stim-(ab)use is always a bad idea! it always ends in a mess, ruined health, bankcruptcy ...

Yeah. One should never start using stimulants if one does not really have to ... for me, they are at least as problematic as opioids, somewhat even more since for opioids there is (at least for me it works) the "magic" of using NMDA antagonists / dissociatives to skip the withdrawal thing.

I can not tell for sure of course, what would be if etc ... BUT since I first started using a stim (methylphenidate) daily some years ago, life never has been the same again. I am always lethargic when sober and longing for this euphoric / positive, easy available energy. The acute withdrawal lasts only a few days of course, be it MPH, amphetamine or for example 3-MMC. But the psychic post-acute withdrawal syndrome persists for what seems forever.

I have tried to go without numerous times and failed every single attempt. I can not stand everyday life without a stimulant. (Granted, there were major problems before which was the reason I have initially started methylphenidate, and before that various serotonergic antidepressants and low-dose DXM)

Since my serotonergic system seems to be fucked up from these antidepressants, I do not know if and how much originates from there. Pure NDRIs also do not work well past the first two or three days, they are too stressful and dysphoric for me so I got hooked on 3-MMC lastly.

Of course this is not sustainable for everyday either (but when combining with memantine, it is not that bad either.. it gets just metabolized too fast and the methyl ephedrine metabolite is nasty..) So I am currently left with very few options. Should try to go for a pharmaceutic SSRI combined with methylphenidate again probably.

My last try were some more exotic nootropics: (-)-BPAP and Bromantane. Tried yesterday and today - finally feeling "normal" good again with no true stimulant in my body ... let me hope ...

I'm reading the post by dopamimentic above and i gained some imsight regarding my stim use.

A few years ago i dosed 10 mg of generic ritalin one day a week. A year later, i expand my larder to include things like modifinil, 2-FMA, dex spansule, adderall, 4-FA, among other things.

It was my intention to enhance productivity, not euphoria. There is a fine line which I've tried to capture in a bottle but it is yet eluded me.

i've tried different sequences of stims on a consecutive day schedule. Never more than 5 consecutive days of doses. No more than 100mg of modifinil at one time.

Don't recommend combos although i've used low doses of 3-meO-pcp in between stim days with good results every time.

I am titriating because I don't want to risk losing my energetic pre-stim self. Modafinil is ok when not used more than a few days at a stretch and ritalin is ok for cross country drives.

I don't recommend chronic dosage of any stims. If you don't really have a medical need for stims, I recommend not starting.

Caffeine
ephedrine
pseudoephedrine
amp, D amp, amphetamine and dextroamphetamine

But chronic use of stimulants meets in a battle with tolerance on looses quickly every time. Well except for caffeine.

Propylhexedrine and coffee. Propylhexedrine, like methamphetamine, is more tolerance resistant than amphetamine--making it ideal for everyday use. And 4 cups of coffee per day is good for you and also does not promote tolerance.