• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Christian Rätsch dead at 65 - a German anthropologist and writer on topics like ethnopharmacology, psychoactive plants and animals

btw, im going through a lot of plant extracts atm, collecting papers and the encyclopedia from rätsch is a big help and a great starting point. the pdf is open all the time. already have posted 2 plant profiles in the neuroscience forum, around 18 will follow. the xtracts are available via ebay atm, although from the 5 or 6 ive tried only 2 showed real activity. one was too weak to get something out of it. price is okay. i think this is ok to post here, its about legal stuff nothing grey zone area. as said, more plant descriptions will follow. today im testing the following:

which one is dumber the hippie on the left or the butcher on the right? i hate this fucking town named germany.

neaver heard of this sentence, theres always endlösung aka der klügere gibt nach.

stereotype? i vote for pinky without the brain. so its all about my girlfriend yvonne.
srsly you don't know the stereotype that Germans complain about everything, especially about Germans, Germany and the weather, even though we are far better off than many other countries?

Also that we don't have humour, that we drink warm beer(no fucking idea where that comes from - if in doubt, blame Prussia), that we all share Bavarian culture, that we all own Birkenstock sandals, or that we always call women "Fräulein", that we don't talk about WW2, that we all love David Hasselhoff, weird weird crap like that

Last edited:
common, its not about complaining against anything but a machine that runs for hundreds of years without anyone noticing that whole centuries of mankind had to suffer from it. see wars like a hundred years long or the holocaust all over again. (you dont need to rot out the jews if theres always the better half of germans that will pay). so whats to say against my girlfriend yvonne again?

Got nice memories from Germany...but that was early 90-ies...guess now is not the same.People were calm&kind....there was not so much immigrants from Orient....mostly Russians,Polish&people from Baltic states....lebte und funktioniert im Hannover...getrunken gut beer.Verzeihung für meine deutch

Last edited:
Got nice memories from Germany...but that was early 90-ies...guess now is not the same.People were calm&kind....there was not so much immigrants from Orient....mostly Russians,Polish&people from Baltic states....lebte und funktioniert im Hannover...getrunken gut beer.Verzeihung für meine deutch
Hannover beer is atrocious.
Your German is not bad, keep practicing :)

Dw about @izo , he's just a Turnbeutelvergesser
he always complains about Germany. Prolly hasn't travelled much.

I've been everywhere, I lived in France and Spain for a year each, I've been in the US for months,
been to parts of Africa, Eastern-Europe, ..
and from what I've seen Germans have it so fucking good, it is incredible.

I don't even wanna count all the shit that Americans have to go through(which is a first world country, so they say), like paying $5k for calling an ambulance, law suits when you try saving someones life, or being in debt all your life because you went to university(what was it? like $150,000 for law-school? compared to in Germany 0€? Oh yeah you have to pay the repetitor, that's like 2500€ for everything? wow.), never going to the doctor because you can't afford it, having to pay for life-saving measures

just a Turnbeutelvergesser, Hasenzuchtvereinsvorsitzender, Warteschlangennörgler, Gartenzwergsammler, Gartenzwergenthusiast, Gartenzwergfabrikbesitzer!

Think this is a typical symptom of having it too good. Once you have it too good, you start complaining about every fucking silly little detail you can think of. People who are starving don't complain as much about their living situation, izo. It's literally all I see you doing these days. Complain complain complain, how does that make anything better?

In the Alpine parts of Bavaria, we have the philosophy that crying and complaining about stuff never solves any of your problems. What does all your complaining accomplish for you, what good has it ever done, has it brought you closer to anything of use? No? Then fucking stop complaining and try to get a positive fucking outlook for once so you stop bumming everyone around you out

You live in the best 10% or so of living conditions on the fucking planet stop being so ungrateful

Jesus fucking Christ

Last edited:
which one is dumber the hippie on the left or the butcher on the right? i hate this fucking town named germany.
and if you ask yourself why I'm a bit attacky towards you in this thread, izo:

it's because this is how you speak about the dead.

that is low. don't speak bad about the dead. nobody ever taught you manners?

Uhhhhh?Sorry...how he is speak about the dead?Here we got a word"For dead-or good or nothing"....but even me i talkin'shit about someone,who is dead.it_s no good...but it's happened

Uhhhhh?Sorry...how he is speak about the dead?Here we got a word"For dead-or good or nothing"....but even me i talkin'shit about someone,who is dead.it_s no good...but it's happened
Christian Rätsch is dead and he called him dumb, i don't know

his books are very interesting, I've read 3, and he was obviously a pretty smart man

he always complains about Germany. Prolly hasn't travelled much.

seen enough of russia the south, north and east of europe get get a grip that people dont have to be such narrowminded krauts like over here.

and from what I've seen Germans have it so fucking good, it is incredible.

im 40 and have moved 26 times all in all in northern germany, ive lived with very simple minded germans as well as with many different academiacs, they were all very naive and thats because they have it too good over here. a wealthy lifestyle is nothing that makes people better persons. i know some doctors as well as 2 professors that have made it so far on their own. some are different but the mass over here is stupid and borniert. go watch german telley and you see. okoberfest and kölle alaaf isnt something that makes you shiver? well not everyone is the same, good day my friend.

gute mädchen kommen in den himmel, schlechte überall hin.

deutsch halt, sprüche die nie ganz richtig sind aber immer hässlich. gute mädchen kommen ins grab und das schneller als schlechte und schlechte mädchen bekommen mehr sex, drogen und auch mal einen benz zuviel. so ist es halt hier und das ist hier so, weil es den deutschen so gut geht? naja, vielleicht etwas zuviel rtl2 geschaut. nichts für ungut, du beichtstuhlvergesser...

deutsch halt, sprüche die nie ganz richtig sind aber immer hässlich. gute mädchen kommen ins grab und das schneller als schlechte und schlechte mädchen bekommen mehr sex, drogen und auch mal einen benz zuviel. so ist es halt hier und das ist hier so, weil es den deutschen so gut geht? naja, vielleicht etwas zuviel rtl2 geschaut. nichts für ungut, du beichtstuhlvergesser...
what the fuck are you booming about? I don't own a TV. It's a dead medium, ofc it's fucking bad
how well do you think an industry performs that has had less and less funding for over 10 years now?
apply logic.

I don't know I think you're just looking for reasons to complain,
always easier for Germans to adore other cultures but hating everything about Germany,
it's so stereotypical it fucking bores me.

If you want to see bad in everything, then go ahead. I'm sure it makes you very happy

I even agree with you, I don't like Northern Germans either, weird fucking people, and the scenery also sucks. And fuck are you all impolite.
But you seem to keep squirming around in the same place and complaining about it.
Like wtf. Then get out.

Also this thread is about Rätsch and the fact that he died, and you've been nothing but disrespectful
Maybe you're the problem. I'll go back on topic :)

this book was kinda fun
Raetsch_CAbgruendige_Weihnachten_146327.jpg

Last edited:
seen enough of russia the south, north and east of europe get get a grip that people dont have to be such narrowminded krauts like over here.

im 40 and have moved 26 times all in all in northern germany, ive lived with very simple minded germans as well as with many different academiacs, they were all very naive and thats because they have it too good over here. a wealthy lifestyle is nothing that makes people better persons. i know some doctors as well as 2 professors that have made it so far on their own. some are different but the mass over here is stupid and borniert. go watch german telley and you see. okoberfest and kölle alaaf isnt something that makes you shiver? well not everyone is the same, good day my friend.
you should read some good sociological studies a la Psychologie der Massen, because obviously you're lacking the knowledge of the number one rule in psychology behind masses: the mass is always stupid and it does not matter how intelligent the singular people within the mass are

edit: also, dissing the Oktoberfest, real classy. Nobody forces you to go.
If you guys up North had a holy 4 weeks where all the girls run around in Dirndl you would love it too

I don't go there either, rather go to some small Dorffests or sth of the like,
but the time is still great.

Last edited:
Christian Rätsch is dead and he called him dumb, i don't know

his books are very interesting, I've read 3, and he was obviously a pretty smart man
Agreed.This "Enciclopedia"seems wonderful work.The man is also very interesting,but hardly can understand on deutch the conversation...I even ain't got the works of Hoffman...Richard Even Schulltz is another incredible character,scientist&explorer....The topic is quite interesting👍😀

Hey guys don't argue please.u arw both cool😀👍⭐,🚬.....
Same shit more or less here,there&over there

Reactions: izo
Discussing on the internet is like participating at the special Olympics, even if you win you’re still retarded. But ok, let’s go:

I don't own a TV. It's a dead medium, ofc it's fucking bad
how well do you think an industry performs that has had less and less funding for over 10 years now?
apply logic.

Good for you, really. When I turn on the tv of my parents I only watch Schlager tv, the rest is too demented. With Schlager tv you get the full spectrum of this mass medium in one go at least. 5minutes max and that’s it.
But how does the media industry needs funding to deliver? Every state like Bavaria has its film funding and this produces crap for decades. Cinema out of Germany is so bad that even böhmermann complains about it and the last good German movie is from 02 or 03 (Christian petzold if you know this name). Nothing worth watching out of this dull culture for decades. Dittsche was ok, that’s it. As said, film funding isn’t necessary or helpful if you don’t have any good ideas in the first place. And film funding exists and it’s not really money we’ll spent.

I don't know I think you're just looking for reasons to complain,
always easier for Germans to adore other cultures but hating everything about Germany,
it's so stereotypical it fucking bores me.

Im not adoring any culture, but I despise Germany, I have my reasons and don’t do this because I am a constant nörgler. It gives me nothing but I hate this German alles gut attitude. Just complaining without being willing to change anything is indeed dumb and also seen everywhere (afd and pegida and the not that far away Querdenker movement).

sucks. And fuck are you all impolite.

Really, do tell. Or show me instead where.

Also this thread is about Rätsch and the fact that he died, and you've been nothing but disrespectful
Maybe you're the problem. I'll go back on topic :)

I know, I opened it. I’m not the problem, I have a problem but this is indeed not yours. Go on topic and never mind. See my first sentence.

/ot Ende

but the time is still great.

this is at least partially true. Electronic and science make this a truly interesting time in that we life. And concerning Germany at least the economy is strong and we have a all in all good social system. My problem is more about culture and the usual German attitude. But as I said, not anybodies problem but mine, I have certain standards that are hardly compatible even when I look in the right places (academia and gewisse meines Erachtens selbstsändlichen Verhaltensregeln, let’s call it Anstand) but this is my problem and doesn’t need to concern you. Thx for reading, volxgenosse.