Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. Just got back from scoring, got myself a few of these red smiley faces that replaced the blue devils. I get them from a phone connect rather than whatever spot they're at, but they must be the same. Quality/quantity seems to be on par with what the blue devils were like. I don't have much of a tolerance but i do take 2mg bupe, so i don't get high very easily. One bag insufflated has got me feeling pretty good, a second one should initiate nod.
I'm headed to that spot soon. I have heard good things about that shit.

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm in that. I'm not that dumb. I have been around this life long enough to know that when the shit changes hands that person tries to squeeze every last dollar of profit out of their share. DUH

Sorry man I didn't mean to sound like a dick and reading your post properly now I get what you're saying.. What can I say I'm loaded some things slip past me

Sorry man I didn't mean to sound like a dick and reading your post properly now I get what you're saying.. What can I say I'm loaded some things slip past me
no prob dude. I'm the same way lol. I'm a little high too bud. I don't mean to sound like a golden ding song either. I'm too high. My eyes can't focus on anything. Time to bust out the ole eye patch. Tunnel vision no more!! Arg

Chinky is back and instantly the Chi thread climbs back up to the top of the page.

Chinky is back and instantly the Chi thread climbs back up to the top of the page.
Yes,...that can directly be attributed to chinky's return... no doubt... Really?
Considering chinky has not even posted as much as he usually does...

Re: Harvey talk - Wow, scoring in Harvey sounds easy for the same reasons we were able to throw raves there fairly easy back in the 90s. I'd imagine Dolton is about the same thing?

Chelseagirl: I too spent some years in NYC and dealing with the 'bundle' set-up out there. Prior to NY I would get 'balloons' at $10 a pop (or like 5 for $40, etc) that were absolute fire before I realized most of what's 'out there' is garbage. Jump ahead a few years to NYC where it could easily take 50% or 75% of a $60-90 bundle (ie. 10 stamped bags) to even feel nice. Since I've been back my one real WS score was like my brain exploding (and I just sniff now). Welcome back to Chi. Also, I assume you live in Hyde Park if you're copping around there (who goes to the HP if they don't live there besides Obama?)? I lived there in late 90s and could never get a truly solid hookup, so I'm jealous you took a walk and instantly made a connect. Be careful with that loan $...for all the obvious reasons.

Chinky: We don't know each other but when I first started on Bluelight I remember reading multiple threads speculating on your whereabouts. Glad to see you're alive and the message board legend lives up to the hype.

Bortmackie - Welcome to the thread. Glad to hear you got a solid PC opposed to cold copping, an art I feel I'm too old to take part in these days.

Re: quality/color/cooking - For a good time check out some of the 'darknet' drug forums (you can start by just searching 'darknet markets' on Reddit.com) and their corresponding Tor/.onion markets - a lot of vendors have detailed photos, users have detailed reviews and many claim that what's available via darknet markets is about as 'pure' as a regular person might reasonably expect to acquire. Warning: will make your mouth water.

Last edited:
Hey what's up guys, just wondering how the red smileys are from the blue devil spot. The blue devils were good, and the one time I got the smileys I didn't really care for them. Are they good , can you feel the rush of them? Thx

Called my phone connect for the first time since April. I met him bout two years ago about 10 blocks north where that dude was videotaping all them boys serving customers. He tells me that he moved and no one is working that spot anymore but he was good but didn't have a car so id have to meet him by his new crib. He ended up moving to palatine which is like a 10 min drive from where I live. I only use a couple times a month usually but I have a feeling ill probably end up using more now with him being so close.

Do you guys think you can tell how good some dope is by the way it smells? The shit I got today has a strong vinegar smell and its pretty good. But I've when j by raw the raw doesn't always have that smell and I've also bought blows that were fire and didn't have a real strong vinegar smell either. What is everyone else's experience / opinion?

I have watched this thread for years, but this is the first time posting. I have a question for everybody to see if a PC has been yanking me around. The PC has been rock solid for years, but has lately started to flake. He may be passing nickels off for dimes. The dubs for dimes scam has been around forever, but I have never heard of a nickels for dimes scam. Does anybody know if there is a spot in K-Town where they are serving nickels? I would be especially interested to hear if anyone has heard of a spot that sells two small batman bags stapled together. Are these two nickels? Could they actually be dimes? I am very interested in the answer to these questions, so thanks if you can help me.

I have watched this thread for years, but this is the first time posting. I have a question for everybody to see if a PC has been yanking me around. The PC has been rock solid for years, but has lately started to flake. He may be passing nickels off for dimes. The dubs for dimes scam has been around forever, but I have never heard of a nickels for dimes scam. Does anybody know if there is a spot in K-Town where they are serving nickels? I would be especially interested to hear if anyone has heard of a spot that sells two small batman bags stapled together. Are these two nickels? Could they actually be dimes? I am very interested in the answer to these questions, so thanks if you can help me.
me too buddy!!!

Hey everyone, just checking in since it's been a while. I went and copped this morning from my PC and the red kisses bags are now pink panthers. I snorted 2 bags as usual and holy shit I was fucking faded like a mother Fucker. Shit is so fire. Seems like whenever they change the bags the shit gets better. Between nodding and scratching it's taking forever to type. And my boy just put the biggest hole in the crotch of his jeans from nodding. So funny. He had to have been holding it on there for a long time for our to make a hole that big. It's like the size of a quarter. Anyways I'm fucking high and rambling. Peace out homies. Be safe y'all.

me too buddy!!!

So you think this has happened to you? Do you know that small Batman bags that are stapled into two-packs are being sold as nickels (one bag for a nickel and the two-pack for a dime)? I also suspect this on other bags. If anyone knows of nickels being sold out west, could you please say how they are being packaged? I would like to know the stamps, staples, tapes, etc., but I am obviously not trying to get any locations or buying info that is not allowed or anything like that.

Back in the 90's and early 00's, I knew a few spots that sold nickels, but have not seen them recently. It seemed like more nickels were sold on the south side, and these spots tended to be run by smaller organizations, kind of like mom and pop shops instead of the bigger crews that ran the more well-known brands.

would you expect anything less?? lol

Re: Harvey talk - Wow, scoring in Harvey sounds easy for the same reasons we were able to throw raves there fairly easy back in the 90s. I'd imagine Dolton is about the same thing?

Chinky: We don't know each other but when I first started on Bluelight I remember reading multiple threads speculating on your whereabouts. Glad to see you're alive and the message board legend lives up to the hype.

Re: quality/color/cooking - For a good time check out some of the 'darknet' drug forums (you can start by just searching 'darknet markets' on Reddit.com) and their corresponding Tor/.onion markets - a lot of vendors have detailed photos, users have detailed reviews and many claim that what's available via darknet markets is about as 'pure' as a regular person might reasonably expect to acquire. Warning: will make your mouth water.

whats good man..yeah Dolton/Harvey is the safest place to really cop IMO and the dope is great..its just only a couple places to just cold cop but spend a little time out there hitting up gas stations/liquor stores and the people will find you and before you know it you got a connect for grams of rock hard cant crush with a card need a hammer raw...also mix bags if that's your thing, most people that like mix bags are the shooters it seems, they like the cut..like I said not as easy to get but if your from the south/southwest burbs its the best place to go, no traffic and its way safer

just sent my guy 75bucks for some dope..we shall see in a few days if I get burned or not lol

Holy shit today sucked. I went back to this part of the park to get it in after I copped and ended up getting strong handed by a couple of really lame dudes. Took a blow and ten bucks off me. Like, what the fuck is that about? I even gave them a few hits of my hard first then they pulled that. I guess I shouldn't have let on that I had a few bags. Whatever though, i had plenty of money and just went and bought a jab to make myself feel better that I'm not a bum that resorts to ripping people off.

Fuck that open bullshit,gotta get a phone connect,got 9 bags today from my pc,they are off The hook fire,but he did make me wait bout 4 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.