Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with all the flooding up that way yesterday did anybody have any trouble copping? I saw on the news that some of 290, 55 and the blue line got shut down for a little bit

Hey all,

Just moved to Chicago and have been reading up on this thread. Thought I would introduce myself! I haven't been on BL for a few months (was in Europe for five weeks this summer, then in NY for the last two months and just real busy.) I saw someone listing all the places they've copped before so I thought I'd share my list haha (in chronological order):

-NY
-Berlin
-Brussels
-San Francisco
-Seattle (and surrounding area)
-Portland, OR
-Various parts of NJ
-Harvey, IL (probably the most "random" connect I ever made, just happened to meet some guy at a shitty hotel me and my bf were staying at during a cross country road trip two years ago... ended up seeing him again last summer too!)

Needless to say, my summer of getting clean was somewhat of an epic failure... I'm three days clean, and it's taking all the self-restraint in the world not to text this guy in Harvey or just go on a little adventure. I don't have a car though so that's one thing stopping me. I should really delete his number but I just can't bring myself to. Ugh.

Harvey/dolton is the where that dope is at...im talking dope everywhere out there..cheap grams and a lot safer then coppin in the city

you can find connects all the time coming out of gas stations or at fast food places out there

oh and any1 watch that little league world series game..shit was intense

Last edited:
Haha that song is about 4 minutes too long IMO.

Update: Succumbed to the temptation and tried texting and calling the guy... no reponse. Fate?

If I had a car I would totally drive over there, but I'm gonna resist the urge to take the train over. From what I recall, not the most pedestrian friendly place..

Harvey's rough. There's a joke saying "The only way you leave Harvey is in the box"
Used to go there to that rail-yard all the time.
Rough...

the police don't seem to be as bad..you just have to deal with the sheriffs sometimes and they are worse..but if you knowwhere youre going you can go and cop and really not have too much to worry about..all phone connects too but they easy to come by..i know like 1 spot by a car wash that you don't need a number and 1 other spot that's not really needed but helps

Well, here I am sitting with two little pieces of tin foil and a new set of rigs! After feeling sorry for myself all afternoon I finally decided to go out and see a movie, didn't make it two blocks from my apartment before I met a lady who needed help and could offer me some too! My theory that when your a junkie the dope often finds you is proven right yet again..

The stuff I got is a greyish off-white powder that looks a tad milky in the rig. I had some trouble dissolving it in water and wasn't sure if I should use heat. I never had to do that in NY and since I switched to the e-cig I dont even own a lighter. Ugh. It actually reacts somewhat like the dope in Europe did but I've never heard of using citric acid with dope in the US! Any pointers? Did I get ripped off? My initial research indicates that many people swear by greyish heroin as being fire..

If I recall, the stuff I got in Harvey was a chunky tannish color, way different from this stuff.

goin threw old pix..
emptys
NSFW:
Snapshot_20120102_12_zps900c1dfa.jpg

Snapshot_20120102_4_zpsf6598f0d.jpg

just different dope ive got
NSFW:
IMG00017-20091219-1855_zps6d8fc75c.jpg

IMG00020-20091219-1857_zps8c907982.jpg

IMG00015-20091218-1821_zpsdeb2c0c7.jpg

used to have way more but they where on a different computer

ok so i figured i'd share a couple pics, since you guys seem to be real into the visuals on here :p
has anyone else come across this stuff? being the lazy turd I am, i went and heated the stuff on the gas burner. good thing none of my roommates are home! it does indeed dissolve with a lil heat..

NSFW:
2n9j1j6.jpg
[/IMG]

9ks208.jpg

as you can see the shot ended up an off white color, with almost a blue or green tint? but then when i held it up to my hand it looked more tan colored, so think the green/blue thing just has to do with the backdrop/lighting.

I just did a test shot and i def felt something but i can't really tell how i feel about this stuff yet. I will say that it did burn a bit at first while injecting but that subsided quickly.

Apologies if this is totally boring/repetitive information or my inquiries have been answered many times in the past!

PS. This twenty bag or whatever it's called is a lot more hefty than my usual NY equivalent! i was pretty surprised by the amount of powder.

^Hyde Park area. Wow that first pic chinky!!

Testing new product is always so nerveracking (sp?) for me. I've been ripped off my fair share in life and IMO the worst part isn't losing money or wasting time or the disappointment or even the dope sickness, but rather the process of shooting some unknown substance into your veins and praying it won't kill you. In Brussels I was sold sand once and in SF a dude sold me an actual black rock, like off the groud, claiming it was tar. Whenever I cop outside like that I always want to haul ass outta there, so it really sucks to find out thirty minutes later, on your home, that you've been played. And by that time it's too late to go back and find the fucker.

Well, last update I promise: Did anot6her shot, bigger this time, and I gotta good nod going...

yeah I used save my emptys for rainy days, always something stuck in them to get out a enough to get a sick off but I obviously didn't have too many of them lol..

just imagine each cap is a sawbuck so imagine the money..of course I always got free bags buying half/full jabs and i never copped less then a half but still..

Don't worry, I know the rules. ? I used to be on here ALL the time but left for a while. I got curious a couple weeks ago and came back. Bluelight just pulls you in, I guess. haha ?

so what have you been doing when you stopped posting? or why did you stop?

Ah yep the rainy days. Been there. (Literally, like in the PNW) Scraping tiny smudges of tar of all the baggies I had accumulated in a drawer. Soaking all my old cottons (and getting cotton fever more often than not.)

I think maybe one time I actually felt somethjng after doing that. And that one successful try was enough for me to keep trying every so often (usually when I was trying to quit dope and was just desperate for anything.mm

For me it's cleaning straws...You would really be surprised how much shit you can get out after putting a couple of jabs through it. At least enough to get the sick off.
@Chink: That's a lot of fucking M/Ts bro! All that fucking money man.

Hey @MeBeingMe I can only post 1 pm every 2 hours. I'll get up with u when I can post again. And by the way, once you get off greenlighter status can a person post more than 1 pm every 2 hours? That kinda sux. And about keeping all my empties around, a loooong time ago when I was like 16 I think, my dad found my honey hole of emties. It was about half a freezer bag full and at the time he had no idea I even did that shit. It wasn't a good thing at all. I was Pissed he found it though. That was a good 2 or 3 sicks off. I was in rehab within a week. Bogus

^Hyde Park area. Wow that first pic chinky!!

Testing new product is always so nerveracking (sp?) for me. I've been ripped off my fair share in life and IMO the worst part isn't losing money or wasting time or the disappointment or even the dope sickness, but rather the process of shooting some unknown substance into your veins and praying it won't kill you. In Brussels I was sold sand once and in SF a dude sold me an actual black rock, like off the groud, claiming it was tar. Whenever I cop outside like that I always want to haul ass outta there, so it really sucks to find out thirty minutes later, on your home, that you've been played. And by that time it's too late to go back and find the fucker.

Well, last update I promise: Did anot6her shot, bigger this time, and I gotta good nod going...
lol that reminds me of a time that a buddy of mine told me happened to him. He pulled up to some tip to buy some dope and once he gave dude the money he handed my buddy a leaf off of a tree wadded up in a piece of paper and took off running. Before my buddy could even react to the situation, dude was long gone. That's probably the funniest rip off story I ever heard. Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.