Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha a leaf? Damn. Although tbh I'd rather end up with a leaf or pile of sand than shoot some unknown powder into my body. At least with a leaf there's no question about it: you got ripped off!

One last time: if anyone on here has experience with this grey-white dope mentioned above, hit me up! It clumps and is hard to dissolve. Heat helps. A milky color in the syringe. Comes wrapped in a rolling paper wrapped in tin foil. It's crazy how vastly heroin varies from city to city. And also the variety of packaging it comes in! I hate this tin foil shit; probably one of the worst packagings a I've seen

Haha a leaf? Damn. Although tbh I'd rather end up with a leaf or pile of sand than shoot some unknown powder into my body. At least with a leaf there's no question about it: you got ripped off!

One last time: if anyone on here has experience with this grey-white dope mentioned above, hit me up! It clumps and is hard to dissolve. Heat helps. A milky color in the syringe. Comes wrapped in a rolling paper wrapped in tin foil. It's crazy how vastly heroin varies from city to city. And also the variety of packaging it comes in! I hate this tin foil shit; probably one of the worst packagings a I've seen
I don't shoot so I don't know how that grey dope would be in a rig but from my experience (recent experience) that greyish dope was pretty flame. My shit was really finely ground up and didn't need alot of chopping. I personally don't think you have anything to worry about.
Reminds me of how I got a nasty spit loogy in a tin foil wrap...

For me it's cleaning straws...You would really be surprised how much shit you can get out after putting a couple of jabs through it. At least enough to get the sick off.
@Chink: That's a lot of fucking M/Ts bro! All that fucking money man.

I was always partial to doller bills, and I would use the same one over and over and then scrape the bill

and yeah man...ALL THAT MONEY :(

I cant even imagine how many 1000s..and that was all to one group of dealers

MeBeingMe, I sent u a pm but you gotta empty your messages before I can send it. Clean out your messages!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have always heated up chi dope. U should be fine the more u heat and add a lil more water u should be ok... Can't see those photos like others on a cell phone can u guys insert weblinks or a way to view via iPhone? Man this heat will suck the dope right out of ya!!! Feel bad for homeless people on the streets..

It is hard to go off of color but by they way that stuff looks in the spoon and rig it doesn't look too great. It doesn't look like it is dissolving in the spoon to well and if you had to heat it to get a lot of the powder to dissolve than that just means that you cooked in all that undissolvable cut. I know that you can't go off the color in the rig for quality but most quality dope in the rig usually(not always but often) either has a yellow, tea to dark brown color or a ink colored appearance. Just my .02 cents. Then again I don't live in Chicago area and I am unfamiliar with dormin cut dope and for all I know that could have been your small tester shot because you were being good and cautious. Was the shot darker looking when you did your second shot? If you are nodding and it seems good than I guess that is all that matters.

The only time I ever had a shot look that clear in the rig it turned out to be a Fent. analogue and that has been in my 15 +yrs of I.V heroin usage.

Last edited:
having some dope sent to me tomorrow..i gotta go hit western union up in the morning and I can have it overnighted but I think im just gonna have it sent threw the mail normal cause id rather save the 20bux its gonna cost and get a full gram..its already costing me 12bux to western union it and id rather not spend another 20 to have it overnighted when I really don't need the dope, im not addicted and sick..i can wait a few days cause I checked and if it gets put in the mail tomorrow then it should be here by Friday

I would have him send more but he is a dope user himself and well I don't want to risk no more then like a 100bucks..its my guy so I really don't think he would do that but you never know

having some dope sent to me tomorrow..i gotta go hit western union up in the morning and I can have it overnighted but I think im just gonna have it sent threw the mail normal cause id rather save the 20bux its gonna cost and get a full gram..its already costing me 12bux to western union it and id rather not spend another 20 to have it overnighted when I really don't need the dope, im not addicted and sick..i can wait a few days cause I checked and if it gets put in the mail tomorrow then it should be here by Friday

I would have him send more but he is a dope user himself and well I don't want to risk no more then like a 100bucks..its my guy so I really don't think he would do that but you never know
my buddy in the army was stationed in elpaso, tx. and he would send me tar through the mail inside a pen. He talked it up a lot but honestly I was pretty dissapointed. I was still good but not like the raw that I can get in central illinois. I figured with him being like a stone throw away from mexico that the dope would be off the chain. I guess after that I realized that the shit around here is better than I thought it was (or maybe my habit was worse than I thought it was). Either way, wasn't all that wooed by the Texas black

yeah but my situation is different, I have no dope..i just moved down here after being in jail for 9mo and didn't get a chance to go cop anything before I left..so I have no connects at all anymore and i haven't really looked for dope down here but ive had some oxy and hydrocodone..so I said fuck it, imma send him some money and take the chance hes not gonna burn me..he was my bunky for 6months, so is not like ive knowbn him for years but living in a cell for someone for 6months you get close and we both know more about each other then we do about 90% of our friends on the outside

I just want that gram of raw, hopefully I can get high a few times off that gram..if I can make 3highs id be stoked

I was always partial to doller bills, and I would use the same one over and over and then scrape the bill

and yeah man...ALL THAT MONEY :(

I cant even imagine how many 1000s..and that was all to one group of dealers

My boy was using this huge McDonald's straw to sniff his dope so I mentioned to him that he could get some good scrapings from it in a time of need. So one night he told me that the day before he was sick and wasn't going to be able to cop until later that night but then he remembered what I had told him about scraping the straw so he took a blade and split it down the middle and have the straw a good scraping and ended up with a decent line that held him over until he was able to cop. He said he was shocked to end up with about a half bag worth of dope from that one straw scraping, but he was legit using a huge thick straw that wasn't even cut down so no wonder he got so much from it.

I have always heated up chi dope. U should be fine the more u heat and add a lil more water u should be ok... Can't see those photos like others on a cell phone can u guys insert weblinks or a way to view via iPhone? Man this heat will suck the dope right out of ya!!! Feel bad for homeless people on the streets..

If you heat your dope you need to allow it to cool off before drawing it up otherwise all that cut will get into the shot and it will turn back into a solid once it cools off in your bloodstream. Not for nothing but you obviously got some abscesses from shooting dope so saying you heated your dope doesn't mean it was safe. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, just watching out for others from a harm reduction standpoint.

As for the pictures, you can view them from your phone if you use the full site version on your phone. This link will get you to the full version then back to the mobile version.

^^^yeah I never liked straws or empty pens cause they are too small, like the hole is and so I used the doller bill cause you can make the hole as big or small as you want..and I know how some people say how using a bill is dirty and it is, but I always choose new crispy ones and then used it for months hell maybe even a year I don't know and eventually they would go soft and broken in cause ive scraped the bill so many times that it isn't even a nice stiff bill..and then I would go spend that bill..now that is a dirty bill

and the best thing to use if you are gonna smoke your dope, is a foil straw with a layer or 2 of extra foil and then taped up so as to create a cover or brace for the straw part..so you where able to take the straw part and slide it in and out...I do that bc foil straws are real delicate and you can crush them and never open them up..but if you do it right and after you smoke a couple grams out of it you can unrioll that foil and then smoke that on a rainy day to get your sick off..you might be able to get high off it if you have a low tolerance but I never did..and I wouldn't doubt you could prolly shoot it and get high cause all it is is good resin, like real good resin...all you had to do was prolly take th rol part and sick it in a big spoon and add some water and just scrape the resin..man I bet you would get a good high off ofnothing really...

but I love my rainy day reserves...I just looked at that pic again and was like "WTF!" ..every cap I would always leave a little in I, sometimes it was the very tip that would have to flick the cap to get it out or sometimes I would just empty it out and then dip the cap back in it to get just a little bit...enough where my friends would be like "why do you even bother, what is that gonna do??" and really it would do nothing but that little bit multiplied by 50 others gives you a full cap or 2 and that's plenty to keep that sick off for a day or 2

In NY I never had to heat it up. It would dissolve in a matter of seconds, turn a light iced tea color and leave no residue. And as others have mentioned, I've avoided heating it cuz I don't want to dissolve the cut (except with tar, which will also dissolve without heat but you gotta wait like 15 mins). It seems like heating is more common in Chicago? I can tell that this stuff is lower quality than what I'm used to because of how it dissolves and the residue leftover afterwards. Plus this shit has clogged a couple needles so bad I had to take the plunger out and pour it back in the spoon! The only time that's happened to me before is with tar--and rarely even with that! However, this stuff is a lot cheaper than what I was getting in NY. Maintaining the same habit I had in NY would probably cost me half the price here. But I'm trying to avoid going that route. Taking a break starting today, at least until the first of the month hopefully. Went on a binge and I only have about 4mgs of suboxone left so I'm gonna have to be real careful from now on. Doesn't take much for w/d to kick in again..

I've tried stuff from three different dealers here and the other two weren't as grey, leaning more towards beige. I can post pics if anyone is curious. Instead of foil, the 2nd two came in little baggies. One was clear and a bit smaller and one had dollar signs and was slightly larger. I noticed little red specks in the dollar sign one and even tho the bags were smaller, the clear one was the better of the two.

It's funny to hear people talking about getting dope from several sources in one day, cuz I would never do that. I just want to get the shit and be done with it. But the woman I met who's been hooking me up likes to do that too and then mix the three together. I guess Chicago junkies like their variety? haha

Well guys, I'm fucked.. I just checked my bank account, expecting it to be pretty much empty but it turns out my loan money went thru!! Guess that break will have to wait.

Idk whether to be happy or completely worried about this...

From my experience gray and tan is good but anything that's just totally white is pure shit especially if it's real fine powder, usualy means heavy dormin cut

Almost everything ya find on the streets here is pretty white. Seems like quality a way down

Almost everything ya find on the streets here is pretty white. Seems like quality a way down
Probably cause all the stocked up supplies have ran out from when before Chapo Guzman got popped off. I doubt it though. Dude had been in hiding for years. He probably didn't even make decisions for that shit for a while before he got captured. For those of you who don't know who chapo is, he ran the sineloa drug cartel which distributes all of Chicago's heroin. He got arrested in March or April I think after being on the run for quite some time

^there's no way guzman getting busted has anything to do with a shortage, the cartels are huge organizations with lots of people involved. One person getting collared doesn't mean shit even if it is the top guy, everyone else will fill in the gap.

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here. Just got back from scoring, got myself a few of these red smiley faces that replaced the blue devils. I get them from a phone connect rather than whatever spot they're at, but they must be the same. Quality/quantity seems to be on par with what the blue devils were like. I don't have much of a tolerance but i do take 2mg bupe, so i don't get high very easily. One bag insufflated has got me feeling pretty good, a second one should initiate nod.

Last edited:
^there's no way guzman getting busted has anything to do with a shortage, the cartels are huge organizations with lots of people involved. One person getting collared doesn't mean shit even if it is the top guy, everyone else will fill in the gap.
I guess you didn't get the sarcasm in that. I'm not that dumb. I have been around this life long enough to know that when the shit changes hands that person tries to squeeze every last dollar of profit out of their share. DUH!!! That's the problem with text as opposed to spoken word. A person cant interpret the tone of something they are reading like they can when they are having a conversation with someone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.