Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Yeah and leave such a weak ass, bland rant! Lol! I wonder what his vice is? IMHO, I think everybody got one.

it gets easier but it takes months,like I still think about it everyday...you got to look at it like this..

how long did it take for you to get to the point you are at now? years more than likely, so how can you fix it in 30days or even 60days and then go right back to your enviroment?? its going to take months and years to get back to normal..

and the only way to do that is jail cause a year stay in rehab isn't doable..im sure other people take other routes like mmt and bupe but that's just trading one drug for the other..i don't know how I ever cou;d have done it with out jail..and that's the sad truth and also not going back to the same people and things you know, moving helped me keep it up
Damn, chinky, you're the last person I thought I'd hear being on opiate replacement therapy is the "same as trading one drug for another".... It is not even close to the same, not even remotely. One gives you euphoria, one doesn't.

The alternative for an awful lot of people?

One day later..

Chinky said:
im gotta be up front guys.....i was able to score tonite.

If you still think maintenance is trading in one drug for another and the jail approach was the way to go, I hope your own posts shows you how ignorant that theory is.

Nothing wrong with using heroin or any other drug, but saying something so ignorant as maintenance is equivalent to "trading in one drug for another"... That is not cool.

Attaching a stigma to something that actually works for a high percentage of people (myself included) who have a long-term obsession/addiction with using opiates, which you still seem to be dealing with (therefore you obviously know how hard it is to get rid of said obsession (and/or) addiction), is irresponsible/ignorant.

To propose jail as being the better alternative for you and then posting 1 day later with the above pretty much solidifies that...

Regardless, I've talked to you forever and you're a good guy.. Shit, we even shared the same connect for at least a YEAR.. I mean no disrespect. Hopefully you understand that I was disputing/debating/'attacking' (if you really want to go that far) the statement made and not you as a person.

LOL OG! ...I'll try to avoid jail at any cost. ...Even if it means using all the time, just to stay out of there. Jail doesn't fix what's wrong,(probably more harm than good) just sidelines you for a while.
Later.
Gnome pops up like a whack-a-mole...

^^^ ...That happened to me once in the hood. Lol. I was strolling down the ave. in the middle of winter, snow banks everywhere, sun shinning, happy as hell(you know how we get after everything goes well[relief]), decided to go down an alley, snorted a bag, I guess the shit was strong and my tol. Was weak, sat down on some log or some shit, next thing I know, a homeless guy is kicking my foot. I come to,(probably dreaming of summertime. Lol) he goes, "shiiiet, I thought you was deead! You scared the shit out me!!"
...I'm glad I had my boots on still, cause it was cold. I was feeling warm though.

^^^ ...That happened to me once in the hood. Lol. I was strolling down the ave. in the middle of winter, snow banks everywhere, sun shinning, happy as hell(you know how we get after everything goes well[relief]), decided to go down an alley, snorted a bag, I guess the shit was strong and my tol. Was weak, sat down on some log or some shit, next thing I know, a homeless guy is kicking my foot. I come to,(probably dreaming of summertime. Lol) he goes, "shiiiet, I thought you was deead! You scared the shit out me!!"
...I'm glad I had my boots on still, cause it was cold. I was feeling warm though.

lol idk why but i kinda started readin it like a fairy tale

once apon a time, in the hoods of chicago, a young man was strolling down the ave. he had just scored.... lol

but yea def pretty crazy, shit the homeless guys around here prob would woke ya up runnin thru ur pockets

i was gettin off the interstate one day and this girl in her 20s was holding a sign askin for money n shit n i had just picked up and had a good bit of money at the time so i threw a couple threw two folds in her money cup with some change... it just gives ya that warm fuzzy feeling knowing u just made someones day... my ex was pissed as shit about it cuz i jus did it without saying anything and i couldnt get her to understand that it was only 20 fuckin bucks n we had more then enough dope for the both of us...

...my best earner told me about some guy throwing dope into her cup!!! That was you!?! Thanks!! Lol!
No but seriously, I had bums empty my pockets one time(I told that story before on here[nothing worse than coming out of an unexpected nod and you're in the slums and you don't have shit on your person, including no phone]), another time, steal my hoodie right off my back and the shit in the pockets...I also had a homeless dude bring me back from the brink of death and walk me around all day.
That was when I just used to get straight stupid with the shit.
I'm all better now. ;) ...lol!
...white boy strolling through the hood on a sunny Chicago ghetto afternoon, smell of pimp juice and watermelon was wafting all throughout the land...lmao!
Take care man. ...lol...

lol yea ive never passed out in public but have taken a "nap" in my car once or twice... and i think anyone who uses H has their straight stupid faze...

but yea thankfully there arnt really any ghettos around here... its one huge college town but it always cracks me up seeing these blk guys from outa town come in a try to blend in by getting sum WVU clothes and then they just leave em at the spot for the next guy to wear so theres like 7 ppl sharing two shirts a pair of sweats and a hoodie lol.... i told one of em once, i get the whole idea behind it but you still stick out like a sore thumb... n hes like how? every blk guy that goes to skool down here looks like us... true... but they carry bookbags and arnt wearing LV shoes with a philly behind their ear lol... kinda sucks cause dude i told that to got the boot put to his door last month, shit i was susprised he lasted that long... but oo well thats the game i suspose...

and thats kinda always the unspoken thing with all the ppl who use down here... ya so meet so many ppl from detroit, philly, nyc wherever and these guys obviouslly see your in ur mid-late 20s youve been gettin high for a min and they never stop n ask, sooo where have ya been gettin ur shit from the last X amount of years? and no one ever says yea i fucked w this dude til he got poped then this dude til he got poped then this dude til he got poped and they just think its open season down here and since its not a huge city theres no feds n the cops dont know wats goin on... im not say there not careful but they get lax and let their guard down... guess thatll get ya poped wherever ya are... but still i feel bad for em cause its like yea your prob gna get arrested in the next six months sooo enjoy my money for the time being...

Last edited:
LOL! I never actually planned on passing out in public(I think I'm presenting a wrong image of myself, dude) It just happens when you are trying to cram 10lbs., of shit, into a 5lbs. bag and trying to get where you want to be at as fast as possible. Co mpletelly irresponsible. :D! Yeah, wearing a FUBU sweatshirt and some ridiculously oversized jeans and a WU-TANG-CLAN hat to the hood, doesn't make you a black either. ...Unless you implement a lot of "bro"s, "joe" and "shiieet".(Detremental lexicon for the urban jungle) LOL! You're still white and still stick out like a sore thumb.(I actually had a pig drive by and yell to me out the window "YOU STICK OUT LIKE A TURD IN A TOILET BOWL!!"). Dude, pigs and hustlers know exactly what you are doing in the ghetto, that's why nowadays, if a pig pulls up and asks me what I'm doing there, I don't even try to deny it(of course if I'm dirty we might have different dialogue[but I haven't had to really worry about my pig interaction as of late. ve'Been lowering my tol. but I got a few sources that are minimal exposure, as far as the pigs are concerned.
"but still i feel bad for em cause its like yea your prob gna get arrested in the next six months sooo enjoy my money for the time being..."...Brother, I don't feel sorry for ANY drug dealer. They wanted easy money from stompping on yours and mine backs. ...And many others. I love hearing about the misfortune and grief of drug dealers demise "Muh baby!! He didn do nuffin!!!"... Bullshit! "Yo baby" was breaking up homes/relationships, stealing from babie's mouths, propagating the poisoning of the general public and degrading societal moral fiber of the public at large. ..."Muh Babee!!"...I wish all the drug dealers would get shot or get locked up. That would eliminate a lot of unnecessary choices in my life. I'm shifting blame? No. I take full responsibility for my actions. I just don't want somebody else to meet up with a kaleidoscope of choices,like me, as far as drugs are concerned(especially dope[cause it's a fun one to kick]).
I'm straight right now, if for no other reasons other than not looking like an asshole in front of people on here whom I met and were supporting me. I don't know what tommorow brings, bro but I look at it like at least my tol. will diminish and the people that know me on here personally know that when I said "I'll try my best", I meant it.
21 days for me now, the first five were with assistance from subs.(thank god and guy that made that possible)
Fucking West VA?...Really?... So sorry bro.:)
Later man.
Here's to many more laughs.
Pouring another moderate helping of pinapple Stoli.

Last edited:
Fo sho big g-money...big pimpin. "g-money' and 'need help' is sooo clashy...I wus gonna ask fo YOU for help...shieeet...I got you. Call me.1847-328-7448(eat-shit).
Holla at yo boy! :)

Shit man why you gotta fuck wit me I'm from St.Louis and don't know one around here starting to get sick

LOL! I never actually planned on passing out in public(I think I'm presenting a wrong image of myself, dude) It just happens when you are trying to cram 10lbs., of shit, into a 5lbs. bag and trying to get where you want to be at as fast as possible. Co mpletelly irresponsible. :D! Yeah, wearing a FUBU sweatshirt and some ridiculously oversized jeans and a WU-TANG-CLAN hat to the hood, doesn't make you a black either. ...Unless you implement a lot of "bro"s, "joe" and "shiieet".(Detremental lexicon for the urban jungle) LOL! You're still white and still stick out like a sore thumb.(I actually had a pig drive by and yell to me out the window "YOU STICK OUT LIKE A TURD IN A TOILET BOWL!!"). Dude, pigs and hustlers know exactly what you are doing in the ghetto, that's why nowadays, if a pig pulls up and asks me what I'm doing there, I don't even try to deny it(of course if I'm dirty we might have different dialogue[but I haven't had to really worry about my pig interaction as of late. ve'Been lowering my tol. but I got a few sources that are minimal exposure, as far as the pigs are concerned.
"but still i feel bad for em cause its like yea your prob gna get arrested in the next six months sooo enjoy my money for the time being..."...Brother, I don't feel sorry for ANY drug dealer. They wanted easy money from stompping on yours and mine backs. ...And many others. I love hearing about the misfortune and grief of drug dealers demise "Muh baby!! He didn do nuffin!!!"... Bullshit! "Yo baby" was breaking up homes/relationships, stealing from babie's mouths, propagating the poisoning of the general public and degrading societal moral fiber of the public at large. ..."Muh Babee!!"...I wish all the drug dealers would get shot or get locked up. That would eliminate a lot of unnecessary choices in my life. I'm shifting blame? No. I take full responsibility for my actions. I just don't want somebody else to meet up with a kaleidoscope of choices,like me, as far as drugs are concerned(especially dope[cause it's a fun one to kick]).
I'm straight right now, if for no other reasons other than not looking like an asshole in front of people on here whom I met and were supporting me. I don't know what tommorow brings, bro but I look at it like at least my tol. will diminish and the people that know me on here personally know that when I said "I'll try my best", I meant it.
21 days for me now, the first five were with assistance from subs.(thank god and guy that made that possible)
Fucking West VA?...Really?... So sorry bro.:)
Later man.
Here's to many more laughs.
Pouring another moderate helping of pinapple Stoli.

hell yea west fukin virginia 4 fukin life lol.... it obviouslly has its down side but still nowhere else id rather live...

n i didnt mean i feel sorry sorry for em, more like sorry for em cause they have no idea what they are gettin into.... if i or anyone truely felt sorry for em wed prob be like yeaaaaa the whole wearin WVU shit doesnt make you not stand out and the usin sumones elses aprt has been done many many times before and doesnt really work... and believe me im def on the fuck them tip lol but it does always suck when someone w some fire gets taken down...

but yea this sunday will seven weeks for me... came pretty close to gettin high a few weeks back but yea i fukin hate when ppl sayin smokin bud is a slippery slope to IVin H again... honestly nothing pisses me off more...

n trust me in my experience w the cops the whiter you look the better... shit its always button downs, jeans n boots when i was coppin... and def helped out on more then one occassion...

g money.... if for no other reason, i hope hes fuckin w you simply cause your from st louis.... nelley sucks, so fuck him and fuck you too... ive always said if your not motivated enuff to find it your not motivated enuff to use it....

Wanna hear a funny CPD story? I was by Cabrini and was driving a black cadillac smoking blunts (WTF was i thinking?, LOL). nacros pull me over and i was gonna run, but realized where I was and didn't. 3 cops in the car, guns drawn pull me out of my car and immediately depants me. So, im standing there waist down naked while one cops literally searches my dick and ballsack (fear, intimidation?) This is a great, funny story, but they found a gun and some weed and I got my car taken away... :(

Ha... Reminds me of the video where the cop is searching the guy/patting him down and the cop goes "what's this?" And the guy said "that's my dick" haha

Ha... Reminds me of the video where the cop is searching the guy/patting him down and the cop goes "what's this?" And the guy said "that's my dick" haha

I'm white tho and all the cops were white. LOL my plates came back to the burbs, otherwise they wouldn't have fucked with me.

That's exactly why I was fucking with him! Lol...nelly sucks...lmao!
Later man.
Stay up.

yea st louis is pretty fukin weak... id say its no better then buffalo, mabe tampa bay.... but then again ive never been to ancorage... but yea nelly is a sell out and missouri in general is fucking gay... say what you will about WVA but shit atleast its not a boring ass flat landscape full of bible thumpin fuck tards....

yea st louis is pretty fukin weak... id say its no better then buffalo, mabe tampa bay.... but then again ive never been to ancorage... but yea nelly is a sell out and missouri in general is fucking gay... say what you will about WVA but shit atleast its not a boring ass flat landscape full of bible thumpin fuck tards....
Yeah dude, I used to have a buddy that lived in st louis and there truly isn't shit to do. Houses are cheap but that comes with a price of boredom. When I used to go to visit him all we did was just sit in front of his fireplace, smoke pot(when I still smoked pot),get drunk and just talk about nothing and everything.
Wanna hear an UNfunny Gabrini story? I was inside the hallway copping crack(back when I still used to smoke crack), (when you go up to the floor, in an elevator the doors open up and a dude with a face mask and a Tech-9 searched me before i copped) Anyway, I got my rocks and picked up a straggler that kept following me the whole time. I ducked into the staircase and proceeded to take a hit, gave the straggler a bump. All of a sudden, some dude runs into the staircase, and starts yelling at my new found "friend", Pulls out a shiny piece and just starts pistol-whipping the dude! I'm just standing there(ears ringing from the crack hit)hoping he wasn't gonna shoot him, cause then he would probably have to shoot me too.(Witness). Then he turn to me and fucking cracks me with the gun on GP and runs off. I went downstairs to try to get the fuck out of there, and all the "out" doors were chained up. I'm walking around(fucking high as fuck)looking for an exit and some shorties with baseball bats come up to me asking me for money to let me out. I gave them the last of my cash and my phone(robbed), got the fuck out of there(broke[in the middle of winter]). Had to walk to a little bar at north/milwaukee where the bartendress knew me and let me use the phone so I could call my girl to come and get me.
...I guess I got kind of lucky...
That's my Gabrini story...But what the fuck did I expect? LOL!
But that was during that straight stupid stage.
Dude, nevermind all that, send me some moonshine!!! LOL Later bro.
Be good folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.