Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you all. Again. Haha. Might be another chico run today. Last time was tooooo easy.
Crazy story shooter.... Its the life we live though..huh?

I'm literally 4minutes outside of Chicago, you think ppl my way would hustle, but if they are I don't know any....bundlin up, about to go west...haven't been there in years...like a Twilight Zone version of a field trip...black bags still around?

I been coppin on the south side for a while now and it seems to be dropping off....thinking of P & L maybe...

Idk man. I'm in central Illinois... I got a tip from this one girl. It paid off. Seems like theres a lot of info out there

@SS1: Nah, not gonna stay on subs forever, dude. First of all because I don't have a script for them. I got them off the street. I just use them for the initial w/d kick, cause I have kicked it cold-turkey before and it was quite a diff. experience. I heard some shit on the news about some drug that they are putting into circulation in NY, similar to subs but somehow diff. Still cant shoot it. So you got a hook-up by you now? ...I guess that's cool. Congrats?:/ Might be a fucking curse dressed in a blessing, dude. Yeah, that's a crazy story, man. ...But not really that extraordinary nor surprising, in this line of work. I have-well,had friends od, get AIDS from the needle, whole bunch of shit like that. This drug kills and anybody planning on making it their afterschool special should be very aware of the fact.
Later man.
Behave.
Yeah, rainbow fucking bags.(in response to the "black bags still around?'[the type of stamp or color of bag does not mean shit] I was getting the same print from two diff. dealers. Go figure.

Last edited:
Hey drunkjesus where in c.illinois u from if u dont mind me asking.

Is anyone in here from around champaign.

Normally ur right, in releation to the bags, but it was a hot minute ago and it was a huge foil wrapped in black electrical tape stuffed into a black bag...it was the only spot for a while with pkging that distinct....as for the subs, you only need em for a few days. About two years ago I had great insurance and went to a rehab where my insurance covered the full price of the subs, so I'm assuming that's why they gave me 120 for the month, but I only used 3...as long as the subs are short term, they're a fucking miracle drug man

All my hookups started bringing me bullshit a couple months ago. Any pointers on the north side? Im a solid customer. Always take care of my connects.

Watch out for the new batch of lady heavy d's. They bunk. Dissolves basically instantly almost to a ice tea- ish light orangish color. Followed by no effects what's so ever. Be on the look out and avoid these sawbuck lady heavy d bags.

Hey drunkjesus where in c.illinois u from if u dont mind me asking.

Is anyone in here from around champaign.
I live in bloomington bro. How's the champaign scene? I actually never got anything from out that way. I used to cop in Decatur quite a bit a couple years ago. Mainly from peoria these days though

@ imypka.
peoria -ish. can't seem to find a scene here. been going on Chicago runs .. sucks man
@shooter
Hmu next time ya get out this way man.. well go grab a beer or something

Efn pizza shooting blanks!! Lol! Yeah, I like saying that too... ...When I'm nodding. Lol. Haven't been able to use that battle cry for two weeks...shit, maybe even longer. I really don't keep track of how long I'm abstaining, I just know that everyday I don't use, I did good. I don't get overexcited about my sobriety cause I really don't make concrete plans to stay away forever. So whatever time I get is out of necessity. How's that ankle, man?
Be careful in the snow ppl. I'm in it now, 12:00am a shitty driving...real shitty. ...fucking nod out in the snow, they won't find you till march. You'll be making snow angels for real.:D ...not really funny. Ha!

Last edited:
Soo...I'm driving to work, (my job is in a shitty neighborhood), the whole trip all the way from northern burbs was slow but I made it. I had two more turns to make, I go to make a turn at a light, brrrrrrr, go the anti-locks, ...bam! I smack into a dude parked at a light! He pulls over, I pull over, he goes to me "sheit, look what you done diiid to my shit!!!" "How we gonna handle this shit?'" "We finna call The Police?" I'm like "OK if you want"... I go to my car to get my info and he goes to me "You just caught yourself a blessing whiteboy!" "Shit...I got my bag with me." He goes to me you aint got to worry about the car(minimal damage)"just fuck with me"...I'm like "for sure give me your #". There was a little more of an exchange but that's the summary.
Anyway, I did 'catch a blessing'...I wouldn't contemplate calling the dude, because the next time I see him, he won't be dirty. And I don't want to get fucked with.And I got a pretty happy with the shit I got going. Sorry about the dudes car...But if he's a baller, he can afford to fix his shit. And I've payed forward to dope man a hundred times over. Even when you are trying to stay away from the dopeman, I literally ran into him. lol
Peace ppl. Be safe.

Thanks for the entertainment you junkies. Chinky you're a scumbag, I hope you get thrown in jail again. Must suck to be addicted to this drug, and you're life's revolve around getting it. I am glad those videos are on youtube showing the spots. Criminal records, nothing to show for your life's. This thread should be shown to kids in High School so they don't fuck up their life's like you morons did.

^^^Hilarious!!! I would like to see your stellar, exemplary, long list of achievements, judgemental, reactive dickhead. I hate to break it to you, bitchboy, those high-schoolers are more interested in those Jew-tube "spot" videos than you know. Those "spot" have been a butt of so many jokes, as far as drug prevention.
You have to be a real fucking no-life loser to come on here and even waste your time posting that funny shit. ...And you talk about us. But you made me chuckle in the morning so it's all good. Just make sure your Jane doesn't wind up in one of those jew-tube vids promoting slut culture or your little Johnny in a "being ok with your sexuality" vid. LMFAO!
Later fag.(not that there's anything wrong with it[lol]) :D

Last edited:
We all have our problems don't we? I maintain just fine with my fucked up addiction thank you very much, but it is what it is. And show this thread to highschool kids?!?! Hell no! I was in high school when I first started this shit 14 years ago. If I knew this existed back then that would have just added fuel to the fire. I think people are destined to be drug addicts. If it's gonna happen, you can't stop it. Just my 2 cents. And if it rubs any yuppie ass judgmental trolls the wrong way they should just sta away from thus thread. No one invited you anyways. Push on mope!

Thanks for the entertainment you junkies. Chinky you're a scumbag, I hope you get thrown in jail again. Must suck to be addicted to this drug, and you're life's revolve around getting it. I am glad those videos are on youtube showing the spots. Criminal records, nothing to show for your life's. This thread should be shown to kids in High School so they don't fuck up their life's like you morons did.

Lol this dude took the time to find bluelight find this thread read through it enough to single out chinky then register and post. And he says we have no life. That's fucking funny as shit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.