Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolerance sucks. Took a bup yesterday morning. Called my guy but he's not picking up so I had four op 20s and an extended release morphine 30 crushed em and soaked em in coca cola because it helps extract and separate that gel/wax binders. Anyways I'm not sick but I feel like I took a sub which basically means I'm well but not high at all. Man I remember ten years ago when I would be a drooling mess on 110 mgs of opiates. The dope and subs have really destroyed my tolerance

that sub prob. blocked half of what u took,, wait a bit longer after taking the sub

^I hope you didn't take a whole 8mgs and then do the pills the next day...8 mgs will take you out of commission for 2 days, 36 hours if you're really lucky

I was a lucky fucker. 8mg would do me in for 25-30 hours. Then I'd be good to go.

so my weed guy has been tryin to get his business up and talked me into trying his raw and had me meet him for the weed, then i had to go meet hius brother who took 20minutes of me waiting in a not so bad area but where i was parked it was stupid there was people all over..and so i call my guy a few times and hes like "ill call him" then i se the guy on the porch who was looking at me for 20mins go inside and start walkin down the block..i was like NO SHIT..so he hands me a little corner baggie and it looks kinds small cause im used to big chunks and this wsa all little pebbles but ive had raw like that before and it weighed out..so i get home and weight it and its .3-.4 short..i was like WTF thats way too obvious and dumb and so i call my dude again and hes all playin dumb and pissed and calls his dude and calls me back and says " he gave you the wrong bag, he was meeting up withsomeone else at hte sametime and gave you the wrong one, dont worry ill fix it..

so now its just a wait and see, i got enough to get high tonite and not go back out there. so ill just call tomorrow and hopefully get what im owed, i gotta feeling its gonna be in weed but whatever

i just couldnt believe he would short me that much..if it was .1 short i wouldnt have even bothered calling but .3 is 1/3 the bag basically, thats alot...thats 2 days of not being sick lol

Yeah the last time I got the "wrong bag", i sure as shit didnt get the correct one, ever. Hopefully you will tho, chinky.

^^thats the problem with buying raw, you just cant find another at the right price that easy..i know 2 othe people that i can get raw from, and they both are 25-50bux more per gram..thast a big differance compared to what i pay with my main 2 guys...if buying raw was like coppin o nthe westsidr then maybe yeah i wouyld shop around..but for the same price of a jab, to get a gram is way better. the dope is way better and you can prepare it to your taste and not have 95%dormin going up your nose

but naw i need to find new guys, sure i would take it but im not on the hunt right now..2 main guys is good enough and if i want to pay more i can vcall the other guys or if i want regular bags i got those guys too...its just the one thinks he is slick by swtiching back and forth with the 2 types of dope, its like every 4-5days he goes back and forth and it could be his dudes or it could be him. i dont know but hes not fooling anyone, i know which one i like better..and the other guy claims it was a mistake. which ok, i will believe this once cause this is the 3rd time ive bought raw off of him and everytime prior the bag was actually over a gram by a point and he gave it to me himself..and as a weed dude hes real cool anything over a dub and you get a free bag, but will give you the deal if you only have 15 too, so hes not stingy by anymeans..either they figured i wouldnt weight it and just do it like i talked about in my other post, or i was a mistake and he will repay me..if he was trying to be slick though i dont see why he would have kept pickin up the phone and callin me back and things like that (i say that now, we will see in a day or 2 lol)

but his raw is the "rock hard,try and crush it and it shoots all over" type of dope and pretty good...and ive been buyin weed off him for a few months now and i really dont think they would be that dumb to short it that much, especially if its just a gram ...we been meeting up a few times a week for weed and he knows there is more money in it by being straight up , then giving me 2/3 of a bag and thinking he would ge away with it, and now he knows i weigh my shit so if it happens again then ill question it but all of that relies on whether he gets me back what im owed..id rather not have weed instead of dope but i still buy weed so, whatever ill accept it, ill just let him know its fucked up

NSB,
it is triple super dooper hot out there right now. Especially at my fave spots that are very close to "whitepeopleland" where you can slip in and out pretty quick. A street formerly never visited by anyone as it was out of the way - where I'd go meet one of my guys - has a cop parked on it every day now.

Also noticing there are a couple of fake d-boys out there groups of 3 or 4 - acting all hard and scary hanging out at the more famous yet now dead corners on the NWS, selling flour in bags similar to the ones sold by the crew on that corner. Meanwhile, the place another exit west on the Heroin Highway that used to be a "you're white we're pulling you over" area has been a bit more lax - but maybe that's just me?

Be careful out there boys and girls. Mayor Emmanuel is being a total cocksucker: kicking ass and taking names. Literally. Can't we just do our drugs in peace and quiet RaHM?
gwen
"Gwen" i love that you used my terminology 'white people land' for our old WS corner spots. Man they were perfect because they was close enough to a good neighborhood you could kinda explain yourself for being in the area unlike going West of Pulaski or K town where you really can't come up with a decent reason. Picked up a jab from my phone connect and others can verify its good except I really want to ration and make it last but when you get a fresh jab and you're sitting on those bags it's hard to worry about tomorrow when you're set for today so you keep saying I'll just do one more. Man reading my older posts when I was sick a week ago I was so down on this whole game and lifestyle and I imagine when this jab runs out I'll get real cranky again if I don't pick up and gotta hit the subs. It's all good. Roll call and respect to fellow Chi town Nodders
Gwen
Chef
Blue Hues and hell even
Chinks!!

Yeah the last time I got the "wrong bag", i sure as shit didnt get the correct one, ever. Hopefully you will tho, chinky.

thats some shitty dealer then man...theres been a few times ive been givin "the wrong bag" and didnt notice til i got home or been shorted a bag, and me dealers always hit me back with what i was owed and generally an extra for the hassle..they know if i call and say "hey you only gave me 13 and not 14" and they dont even questiobn it cause they know its not a once a week or once a month scamthing, tryin to get a extra bag or 2.. when it happens. they just say ok ill get you next time, just remind me and they always did..this is also with a phone connect that we had built up a trust and almost friendship with, not some random corner boy who you might not never see again. i wouldnt say friends cause i dont know his last name and we never hung out but ive been to his house or the house of some of his family members atleast and sat there while he went and bagged up what i neeed and have his auntie feeding me food and you cant turn it down and you gotta gfinish everything even if you dont like collard greens lol..i know he wouldnt have done that with just anybody, and so you know he put alot of trust in me by doing that..

on the other hand ive been on the oppoisite side 2 or 3times where i was givin more then just 1 extra bag, one time i was buying a halfjab and was givin a whole jab instead..of course i didnt mention it at the time, i waited for a call and never got one and it was never brought up. so he did it on purpose or it was on accident and just chalked it up as a loss..at the time i told myself not to dothe extra bags cause i thought forsure he wouldrealize what he did and say he wanted them back or that i would have to pay for them and i didnt want to pay either cause it wasnt my mistake, so i told myself "keep them to the side until tomorrow and if he dont call in 24hours then he doesnt care and im all good..otherwise i was gonna tell him that since he gave me 7extra bags, ill take 2 and bring him back the 5 for having to drive there and back for really no reason, i thought that would have been a fair deal consider but now i look back and think he would have just told me to keep it and say "fuck it ill take the loss" if he noticed after i left the area..he woundt worry about me bringing him back 7bags cause he prolly didnt even loose money, he lost some profit but the money was already made, ya know?

i remember one time i met up with him late..like 930-10pmish and thats generally the latest i ever went and we meet and i jump in and he goes how much more cash you got? i said why what up? he said i got 2 left..i pulled out my cash and had $7..he said just give it to me i can use some swishers for tonite lol...cool i bought a jab and cause i was the last guy of the night or the last one he wasnted to deal withatleast, i got 2 extra bags for what i had left in my pocket

Last edited:
thats true. man ive never been given extra like that. anytime its happened i always managed to get the wrong bag that was short... go figure lol

Yeah almost everytime their was a mistake,it wasnt to my advantage,so i think theese random mistakes arent,so random,but more like a slippery scammer that would rather burn someone and claim that it was an accident,instead of the truth,more $ now then a great regular customer.

^right? like wtf? your gonna burn me once when in reality you could be making ALOT more money then that $25 tyou just burnt me for. some people are just dumber then shit, i swear.

thats true. man ive never been given extra like that. anytime its happened i always managed to get the wrong bag that was short... go figure lol

man that was me going to the same person every 2-3 days for a a good 2-3years..of course i had other dope but id say 80% of the dope i bought diring that time was from the same people..they just had the most consistant,always on and good, always picked up even if he wasnt good, met you outside the hood.and well yall know my story lol

so for it to happen a few times is not really that unexpected..and *knock on wood* i was only pulled over 1time,well twice, while copping and if just happend this past year and i kinda stopped using him and we met at a place and area we never met at cause he was getting a haircut..the other was for speeding but thta was out in my area, i as just rushing to get to the highway and got stopped for doing 35 in a 25 thats on a busy street and 35 sometimes 40 everyplace else, except the one strip that goes threw an old "main street" ..so all the businesses are set on top of each other and theres only parking on the street so people qare opening their doors and getting out and the streets arent really made for todays cars. so its 2lanes each way but if you were in say a hummer you would take up a lane and half for the mile strip..so its hard not to push it a little

Yeah I hit the west side and was waiting for my guy in an alley a runner comes up so I figured he sent someone and sure enough I got a bunk jab of salt. Total bs so it's hot and shady when I have been a regular there forever so u are right Gwen... This is why even though my connect is sometimes off or bags r small I meet him in safe location so after getting burned that seems priceless. Crazy story chinky....

Man reading my older posts when I was sick a week ago I was so down on this whole game and lifestyle and I imagine when this jab runs out I'll get real cranky again if I don't pick up and gotta hit the subs.

Lbc - that's me right now. Shit, a little 3 day run and what do i get? shitty anxiety attacks, rls, lower back and leg pain/cramps, runny nose. All just minor inconveniences yeah, but I think my 40+ yr old body is telling me "chill out man, wtf you thinking?"
And I don't know bout these last bags I got, but I swear after dumping 2 of them out, they coulda been dubs. The dope was real decent, nice and white and fluffy, and tasted good. I told the boy 3 and paid for sawbucks, drove off right away, but was stuck in a one-way circle, so drove past him on the way out and he wasn't running after me yelling or nothing. So it seemed cool, albeit a hot spot I don't really want to go back to. And I do Chi-town dope, I've seen saws and dubs, and if so, these were fat saws.
So, all achy and cranky, yeah, I just want one or two to hold me over right now.
heroin, never enough.....

never enough is right. the highest high followed by the lowest low. H can ruin anyone's life who doesn't respect the power of the drug and its addictive potential. I like to think of it as a nice bottle of wine or a nice cigar. It's supposed to be savored and used on occasion, safely. I understand that's not possible for some though. Take a break people. For all you Wire fans... "a lamb goes to be slaughtered. a man, a man knows when to walk away." -The Greek

Man this week has been rough as far as my dope connections goes.. One gets raided two weeks ago, and this week my other main connect's phone has been off for THREE days.. If it doesn't come on by the end of the week, I think its safe to assume he got arrested too. Im really hoping this isn't the case, because those both sold premium dope (the first one more than the second), but now Im stuck with all my backup connects with anywhere from mediocre-bullshit dope. Went to one of my back ups today and copped a jab, at least I was able to get high and catch a good nod with this dude, unlike that connect I tried for the first time a few days ago..

So yeah, enough bitching.. but it has been a rough couple weeks as far as my phone connects go.. Shit, both those connects have been operating for 5+ years, no problems.. and now they both get knocked off? FUCK THAT AND FUCK RAHM. I might hit the block next time I cop, but shit is MAJORLY hot out there.. has been for a few months. (I kept telling myself nothing has changed really, its still the same.. and while its true, dope boys are all over the place, the narcos are just as prevalent.

Plus, I really hate copping a full jab off the block even though Ive done it before and haven't gotten burned by a random corner by, yet. *knocks on wood* Well, hopefully my main dude turns one of his 2 phones on at some point in the next couple days and I can stop dealing with the bullshit of worrying about whether Im about to buy a shitty batch or not.

Anyways, so far I've done 8/14 blows,, 6 more to go. Also just found some ativan and popped that to get my nod being more intense (off-setting the mediocre dope).

TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.