Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well, then what Chinky said probably applies....Thaint gonna bother unless you make it easy...

Wow Im pissed. I finally get done after taking like an hour making a long and detailed post about this week's dope escapades and I believed I posted it.. ended up nodding off for like 3 hour.. and all that shit is gone and it turns out I DIDNT post it..

Well here, is the SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF SHORT VERSION:

Tuesday: Got bullshit bags from a new bullshit dealer, first time dealing with him. never again

Wednesday: Take break, take subutex

Thursday: Go to an old backup connect I havet seen in 8 months, got a jab of very mediocre quality shit but still better than Mondays by quite a bit.. found 2mg of ativan to take with it.. end up nodding off after 11 bags.

Friday: Wake up to 6 bags in my stash morning stash spot, turns out 2 are empty leaving me with 4 bags and 1mg of ativan.

Saturday: Main dude's phone is FINALLY back on, copped a jab.. took 1mg of ativan.. been nodding the fuck out all night, eating, making long ass posts and apparently not posting them.. still got 6 left for tomorrow. Now thats a damn good feeling knowing I can get super high 2 days in a row off dam near the same amount of money after having to put up with a bunch o mediocre dealers all fucking week.

Seriously main guy, keep your god damn phone on like youve done every day for the last 5 years.. what happened to you thes last 3 days??

tl;dr After a week of getting shitty-mediocre dope my main dope man finally turned his phone back on and now I have enough fire dope to nod all day today (which I did) and all day tomorrow (which Im going to do). Fuck you Rahm Emmanuel

PS. Im so fuckin nauseus off 8 caps.. damn, its been a minute since this has happened.

Last edited:
Yea, I saw a new spot with potential near <snip> but it was hot with cops. I'm actually pretty certain its the same crew as my old connect...but he worked out of Maywood so I'm not 100% but it looks good. Next thing to find out is when the cops do shift change so I can get in and out without worrying bout the heat... thanz for the advice chinky...

dude youre overthinkin this shit..CPD stagger their shifts so their is no "open window" to get in and get out, the next shift begins a half hour before the first shift ends. its just a myth especially now since they shifted those 200 extra cops on desk duty back to the street, after he already moved like 500-600 late last year and thats why you guys keep saying its not just hot but extra hot, dont yall read the news?..

the day after a violent occurance, they overload the area and stop cars and people and just show force, you know all that bullshit to try and make them look good after a shooting or something..

Saturday: Main dude's phone is FINALLY back on, copped a jab.. took 1mg of ativan.. been nodding the fuck out all night, eating, making long ass posts and apparently not posting them.. still got 6 left for tomorrow. Now thats a damn good feeling knowing I can get super high 2 days in a row off dam near the same amount of money after having to put up with a bunch o mediocre dealers all fucking week.

Seriously main guy, keep your god damn phone on like youve done every day for the last 5 years.. what happened to you thes last 3 days??

tl;dr After a week of getting shitty-mediocre dope my main dope man finally turned his phone back on and now I have enough fire dope to nod all day today (which I did) and all day tomorrow (which Im going to do). Fuck you Rahm Emmanuel

PS. Im so fuckin nauseus off 8 caps.. damn, its been a minute since this has happened.

I don't know about getting just as high two days in a row off the same amount. When I'm dependent I try to use 1/3 - 1/2 of the dose I use to get high, and then save my 'high dose' for 1 - 2 days a week, but never on consecutive days. I guess you will see how it turns out. Part of the reason it doesn't seem to work out for me is that I will pick up after work on a friday and get high friday night, but come saturday I can't wait to start dipping into my stash and the early start doesn't allow for enough time for my body to reset itself.

Now if I'm able to wait close to 24 hours between taking my high doses then it works a lot better, but that rarely happens when I've got it on me. That's why I prefer to only buy enough to get high one night, and have a little left over to keep the sick away the next day, and then the following day I might just get half my dose to get a little buzz, and do that a few times before copping the full amount to get me high again.

yea, I know that...i'm just bitching. I got cash that's burnin a hole in my pocket. I was as desperate to call a friend back down in MS to send me some shit. Then I realized shipping shit is a federal crime. I just hate cops, and seeing so many really irks me. I can't catch a charge, for many reasons...I mean I love my H and pain pills but not worth getting a charge or having my ride stolen, or getting ripped off...again, just pissed and bitchin..

Just be patient and keep looking. Like Chinky said there are thousands of spots in Chicago, you're bound to find one soon. He also made a good point about them not hollering at people anymore. Probably because it's been so hot. You have to make eye contact with them for a while or nod your head at them. Make sure your window is open pretty wide so they know what you're looking for and just keep cruisin until you find something. Or you could always throw one of your friends a bag or 2 to help you out. If you did it before you can do it again. Lol.

And I definitely don't think you'll get your car stolen... just don't get out of it. There really isn't a reason to when coppin anyway.

I want to tell this guy to fuck off!!!!! but I don't really have another good connect right now. My old guy's shit has fallen off so far that its not even dope anymore, just a bunch of crushed up xannax. Thanks for listening.

I would definitely tell that guy to fuck off. You're almost better off taking your chances finding a new spot and going there instead. This guy is being a dick to you and a good dealer would follow through with what they say because they want your business. I would stop going to this prick for a few days and if he calls and asks where you've been tell him what's up. I hate shady ass dealers.

Yea, I saw a new spot with potential near <snip> but it was hot with cops. I'm actually pretty certain its the same crew as my old connect...but he worked out of Maywood so I'm not 100% but it looks good. Next thing to find out is when the cops do shift change so I can get in and out without worrying bout the heat... thanz for the advice chinky...

Heyroin Man - maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I'd stay the fuck outta Maywood and the rest of the 'burbs on the edge of Chicago - like for instance, Cicero.
They know what white people driving in and out of the city are doing, esp the ones driving around in circles.
Nobody's gonna jack your car or beat you down for fun near a dope spot (at least probably not) - that seems to be more of a southern US thing. It's bad for business, and there's so much heat on right now, they don't want any more heat on the WS. You're more likely to get caught in crossfire, but that seems to be southside thing, englewood, grand crossing, pullman, the crazy 100's.
Like everyone else said, there's plenty spots on the WS. They're up and open, then closed cause of 5-0, then open again.
Lately I have better luck early in the morning compared to later in the day.
But those city cops are no joke either. I don't know why, but I'd take a city cop over a suburban cop any day.

Well, I found that long post I was bitching about making but couldn't find.. turns out that was sent in a PM.. Damn I was high last night.

Started today off with 4 blows and about to take 1.5mg of ativan and snort my last 2 blows. Im already nice and warm... The nod will be hittin me soon enough.

Hope everybody else is doin as good as I am, or better.

Also, NSboy is right about stayin out of those suburbs, but the one or two exceptions would be Maywood and Harvey.. They both have open air spots and sometimes really good dope in order to compete with the HUGE jungle that is the westside of chicago.. and its the "wild 100s" fool. I haven't copped that far south ever though.

Wild 100's, yeah you right.
I'm sure Maywood has good drugs of all varieties, actually I know it does, I just think the cops crack down harder or work harder at it, but w/e, that's just a guess. I do know for sure, at least I've been told through cop sources that Maywood only has two cars on the street at any given time. So who knows? Maybe thw odds are more in your favor in that case? Still wouldn't wanna test it.
Like you OG, I've never copped on the far southside, but I was in the east side last summer, can't remember exactly where offhand but I'm sure I could figure it out real quick on a map, anyway point is drugs muat be real easy to find round there based on the number of obvious crackheads I saw on the street. They usually ain't too far away from the source.
But its WS for me. For now.

LOL How much are you getting paid for each arrest person you get arrested? I thought Narcs were a little less obvious usually.

Got a new phone connect about a 2 weeks ago. I went in on some with a friend who hooked me up with the guy and the shit was awesome. Great quality, big bags. The next time I go to him he has absolute shit. I mean this stuff was garbage, a jab and a half of sheer bullshit. I call him up to complain and he acknowedged it was shit cause someone else complained too. So he says he'll give me a half jab for free next time. A couple days later I go and get a half expecting a whole jab for the price of a half and he only gives me 9 bags. I call him up to "what the fuck?' and he says he'll give me 3-4 extras next time. So next time I get a half and ask him, "Am I gonna get 4 bags extra like u said?'" He says "I'll give u 3 extra this time" so I get it and sure enough there were only 2 extra! So I let it go because these bags are good and big too. The next day he send me a message that I shorted him $10! Now I'm pissed and we go back and forth and I finally say fine I owe u $10. So we work it out and he says its fine we're cool. Then today I get about 5 times as much so I don't have to keep making trips, the dope was the same great shit but the bags are about half the size!!!! I want to tell this guy to fuck off!!!!! but I don't really have another good connect right now. My old guy's shit has fallen off so far that its not even dope anymore, just a bunch of crushed up xannax. Thanks for listening.
I was totally wrong about he size of the bags that I got. It turns out they were the same size as the ones he was giving me before. I don't know why I thought they were smaller, maybe becasue I was laying it out on a much larger surface than I did before so it looked a lot smaller. I don't know, I'm an idiot.

one of my connects was in bellwood it was soooo nice, being from the west burbs and all. I've also had a connect in maywood but ive never seen open air markets there, but Ive never copped on the street so what the hell do i know. If youre still looking the best place to cop would be further east, at least east of oak park... I hope that's not too much info on BL.

Well, I found that long post I was bitching about making but couldn't find.. turns out that was sent in a PM.. Damn I was high last night.

Started today off with 4 blows and about to take 1.5mg of ativan and snort my last 2 blows. Im already nice and warm... The nod will be hittin me soon enough.

Hope everybody else is doin as good as I am, or better.

Also, NSboy is right about stayin out of those suburbs, but the one or two exceptions would be Maywood and Harvey.. They both have open air spots and sometimes really good dope in order to compete with the HUGE jungle that is the westside of chicago.. and its the "wild 100s" fool. I haven't copped that far south ever though.

harvey can be a little quiestionable sometimes..i didnt know there was an open air out there but the police and county cheriffs just kind of scare me cause man they can really be out there in numbers some days and now that she sheriffs are taking over out theree cause of curruption, its only gonna get worse

i went and copped a half gram from each of my 2 raw guys cause i wanted to try and compare. i i picked up the 1 half along with a sawbuck of weed and then met my other dude..so i get home and i got my hands full with food and my hoodie that has the secret pockets that i hide my dope in and then i had a balled up napkin that had the other half and the weed in it..but i got home and got somethig to drink and took a piss and blew my nose and fast forward 10mins, i go to my room and start to empty out my hoodie pockets and cant find the napkin with the weed and raw in it..so no big deal i search and look around right where i put it down and there was nothign and then i backtracked my stepos and nothing so i start to worry. im starting to worry cause when i got home i took a piss and blew my nose and i thought i put the napkin in my pocket but maybe i accendently blew my nose iwth it and threw it away..so i look in the can and nothing and im like hwat the fuck? and then i was loike oh shit i blew my nose and threw it in the toilet and i was starting to be;lieve that i flushed it...so beofre i start freaking out i completely backtrack everythning and i tear apart my room wher ei sat my shit down, i opened the fridge even and nothjiong..

so im now screaming WHAT THE FUCK!!! a nd im pissed and now i got another half G but that wont be enough to get my high,so now i was thinking do i go recop tonite or just chill and do it tomorrow..and i was thinking of it and i just got really depressed that i might have f;ushed a half g of raw and a dimebag of weed..so start to just sit down and i look zand i see this little napkin under my dresser.. i was like no way and so i get up and walk over to it and sure enougn it was sitting there..when i threw my hoodie down the napkin must have fell out and rolled under the dresser or may i kicked it and didnt notice.but after a 30min freakout, i found my shit and i am now able to get high lol

forsure thought my night was ruined cause i accidently flushed it..this happened one other time when i had my dope in a napkin. i was pulling onto my block and threw a couple napkins out the window and didnt realize i threw the napkin wit hthe jab in it., i thought it was just a dirty napkin..so i drive back over and sure enough in a little balled up napkin in the middle of the road was my entire jab..i got lucky caue it was just down the street so i wasnt far and it wasnt sitting long but im sure if i didnt notice it 45secondsd after i threw it, theres no doubt in my miond since it was in the middle of the street that it would have been ran over in no time. but i just got lucky and found it

Hmmmmm. Last dose for right now. I'm out. Thought about stopping by on the way home from work, but.....got an early thing tomorrow, so decided not to.
Little less than 1 blow, 1 mg kpin, 10 mg baclofin, a bottle of coke (soda) and the hawks game coming on soon.
Yawn.
Kids are watching Harry Potter and not even near ready to go to bed.

smokeymctokey - i have said this over and over and it still happens. dudes we've bought from for over a year all of a sudden trying to sell us sawbucks (dimes) as dubs (double dimes) - and we obviously know better and they play stupid and they call and wonder why we're not using them anymore. There's a corner where I bum the ladies cigarettes and I got flour there a few months ago. No more. Never again.

Funny - by far my most reputable guy, i haven't seen his face in 6 months, but man... I call, place the order 40 minutes out. Call again 10 minutes out. Park. Call. "I'm here" And BOOM, there's a guy with my stuff (who's not my guy, but his little buddy) and I'm back on the highway in 3 minutes. Plus he does "deals" , you always get at least one extra if you ask nice.

Even more brilliant is this guy was in jail and one of his boys got his phone and kept things going. He's been out about a month or so and I have a feeling my guy might be on house arrest because when I call he's definitely inside somewhere. On a nice day last week, I pulled up near a group of guys and one guy said "GWENNIE! Betcha don't recognize me!" and I sure didn't - It had been over 6 months since I saw this cat face to face. He's the one with the spicoli van story I told last week... Still didn't serve me. His boy came from around the block....

^right? like wtf? your gonna burn me once when in reality you could be making ALOT more money then that $25 tyou just burnt me for. some people are just dumber then shit, i swear.

WOW! Just occurred to me:

Do you think it had anything to do with being the end of a really long month?? Because from what I have deduced (yes, have been watching Sherlock!), these were two different deals that went down pretty much the same. My buddy got a bunk jab of cardboard and newspaper wrapped in a black liquorstore bag. Everyone and their mother was hurting big for cash last week. May went for nearly 5 full weeks...

Just wondering?
Gwen

I heard that story today already,that sux,the worst

Yeah I hit the west side and was waiting for my guy in an alley a runner comes up so I figured he sent someone and sure enough I got a bunk jab of salt. Total bs so it's hot and shady when I have been a regular there forever so u are right Gwen... This is why even though my connect is sometimes off or bags r small I meet him in safe location so after getting burned that seems priceless. Crazy story chinky....

so ''IFCKEDUP'' and did one bag bout 4 days ago... I I have to say I didn't even enjoy it, at all!,,, I fcking got sick off the mfer. my talorence is so fcking low I ended up throwing up for about 3hrs after doing it i was so fcking hi I still felt it 12 hrs later.. prob wasn't the best idea to slam it either, my boy said its really good shit. but I just figured shit I useto do a jab a day I should be fine.. like riding a bike it should be cool.. boy was I wrong in the end it wasn't even worth it my gf knew what was up.. there was no way to hide the fact I was blasted. I will say tho.. that rush was extream.

Guess the only good thing was I didn't get dope sick at all after doing it, and don't have the urge to do it again... also just really wanted to say is I cant belive how down your tolerance goes down after being clean off any opieates .. and if anyone out there in the same situation the future be extra careful!!!! that's all I want to point out

Last edited:
TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

I'm nodding off of three bags. This rarely happens anymore. I'm so happy. I love you guys.

(OMG. Like, the above sentence should be totally read as if written by a wicked dumb blonde I Atea Kappa type, like y'know? Right!)

Gwen, deciding to study/do homework or veggie in front of the TV. New Nurse Jackie On Demand Tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.