Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few times I asked would you rather have food or a beer I ain't giving out money I don't have. They always want the beer so I'll buy it because they usually looked like they needed it anyway.

Your chances of getting robbed are slim. You gotta remember that the guys selling the 'goods' want you back as a customer.
Now as a white guy what you do have to worry about is the police. Seeing a white guy in a totally black hood pretty much tells them you are there to score.

Not only did I get robbed the other day, "stand up baby, show me you're not police" and he grabbed a 20 out of my purse. Then he got out and said, pull up to my guy in the middle. So I did. THEN the next guy gave me a "dub" that I only payed a "sawbuck" for- which pissed him off, he chased the car halfway down the street. Pure talcum powder or some sort of milk powder mixed with flour. I nearly vomited right then and there in the car. Fucking scumbags.

It's so cold outside the regular d-boys don't want to hang out. So all of the scumbag criminals are out to rip everyone off. Thankfully I've got a new spot but they have such good dope they're always out. "come back in a half an hour" today he had three for me, but i had enough for 4. he gave me change - less a dollar, but said he'd take it when he got his next supply "2 minutes, burn the block" - I come back, he says "two more minutes baby, burn the block". So I went to my OLD favorite place and they were actually there. So I got one from them and got the hell outta there. I live sort of far so I can't be dicking around waiting. Plus it's the #1 way to get popped.

Gwen, nervous for the first time. Usually these guys are all business. BE CAREFUL.

Gwn i got robbed 5 days ago on a jab and it was the same shit i disnt find out until i got home an hour later... Same shit i was so pissed. Luckily i got a new spot its just so fuckin far for me to be drivin out west when i can drive south much faster but lotta ppl are hurting and its bullshit bcuz if they knew how much i was buying and what the fuck i can do to them if they get on y wrong side no one would ever think twoce of robbing me. Dude is lucky that i don't know where he hangs around. By the way if u hear sumbody named DA stay da fuck away ! Not sourcing just that is fag boys name. Anyways because of this incident i didnt have anymoney and was sick for 3 days.... Bogus aF and hope ur ok! Sorry to hear that ;/

Thats why the phone connect is so much better,west is bullshit,and your gobna get arrested,its not maybe its,when everyone I know who consistently uses,the west gets a case,and usually their cat taken also.

Instead of getting Cash Advances On CC with the HIGH interests. This is what I do, I have a greenDot visa card, I go to rite aid with said CC card and buy a green dot reload card. Go to the cash register and tell them the amount you want, depends on the cashier they either gonna ask you for your ID or not to match the card. Once it is paid you wait 10 to 15 mins and call the Visa Green Dot Card... For me its a reloadable walmart debit card i got says my name on it and everything. You then load the greendot reload pin to the Walmart card and then you can go to an ATM and pull the money out. There is no interest except the interest of using the CC, not like the interest from pulling money out of a ATM with said CC.

Yeah discover you buy something at jewel get 50 over it is free,just like a cc purchase

Ransittoxic I would never have gotten a cash advance on my credit card if I actually had money.
Youknowwhatimeanvern?

I have been introduced to someone who deals Number 4 heroin. I have never tried this before and wondering what peoples thoughts on this are? I have only ever done stamped bags (china white). if i were to get this number 4 H, they want $___ for it. (price discussion not allowed?) is number 4 worth the extra money?

Dude, stamp bags are #4 . At least I'm pretty sure. #4 is heroin hcl number 3 is heroin freebase.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

according to the DEA: #1 is morphine, #2 is base, #3 is the caffeine cut hcl, #4 is pure hcl.

Thats why the phone connect is so much better,west is bullshit,and your gobna get arrested,its not maybe its,when everyone I know who consistently uses,the west gets a case,and usually their cat taken also.

People get arrested on da southaide too. Cicero are assholes but thats bout it. Me and my friend both mexican we gravy lol

Are you talking about any connect via phone or a speical connnect? And you just have to be smart and watch out for pigs

Well just a phone connect that has nothing to do with west side hustlers. I get 15 per jab very little risk,phone and runner comes anywere in chitown

H that pure only on SRM

SRM? i mean most people only fuck with dudes who have phones.. i only know of one spot where u pull up stop for a min. then drive around the blcok come back.. look for the runner who outside and tell em what u want n then either drive around one more time or dude hop in wit da work.

but i think its stupid this way... because like if your a dealer or if i was i would want to have my clients numbers.. but it can be safe too i guess since you can't get tapped or some shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.