Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I did a massive shot that time...I was high but it didn't particularly potent to me....I dumped her out maybe around .2 and she went out....

It's horrible, I'm sorry man, that that happened....when you're both gettin high, shit just happens....man I'm sorry...

This girl did it for years with me and we had several close calls....shit...

Junkie relationships, bro. They usually end badly... :\

Copped a jab tonight.. shit is good and I'm feelin great/noddin.. Its nice having a low tolerance once again.. Only done 4 blows and I'm noddin. Looks like I'll be gettin high the whole weekend.

TEAM NOD, ASSEMBLE! Where's everyone at??

I take the rig and break it with the cap still on the point, if you jam the rig down hard cap first, the needle will get stuck in the cap where you can't get it out, I take the rest of the the broken rig and the cap, put it in the Arizona can, crimp the top so nothing casn come out and throw it away if I'm near a trash can...

man, please don't dump a used syringe, unlabeled, in public trash without being contained properly. at the very least put it in a water bottle sealed with tape with SHARPS written boldly in pen on the bottle. otherwise dispose of them properly in a bio-hazard bin.

^there's no difference between that and throwing away a sharps container....I've collected trash for a living and I know....A hospital has somebody come and pick up the biohazard containers, but they go straight to the landfill.....

first off, the method I'm suggesting makes it nearly impossible to get stuck even WITHOUT the "breaking the needle in the cap" technique....I'd have to show you to demonstrate.....

the odds of somebody fishing a crushed can out of the trash, unfolding it, taking the needle out and sticking themselves with it is low enough that I can sleep at night!

i guess my conscience gets to me too much to just dump it like that - haphazardly - still potentially putting someone at risk of being pricked.

In most city offices I lived they had a sharps disposal container in the lobby. It must be for the diabetics.

A hospital has somebody come and pick up the biohazard containers, but they go straight to the landfill.....

Anything in a biohazard bag must be autoclaved before being thrown away. That's not true whatsoever.

Whatever the fuck "autoclaved" means I have no idea, but it goes to the landfill....You can buy a sharps container from the drugstore for home use and you just seal it and throw it in the trash....I mean any sealed container sturdy enough sides that a needle won't poke through is pretty much the same thing, except it's not red and doesn't say "Biohazard"....The last person to handle it will be either the garbage man that throws it in the truck, who won't get poked because he won't be uncapping sealed containers of needles most likely, or if you throw them in the dumpster, they'll go straight from a truck to the landfill....There is really nothing "magical" about it....Just throwing away needles in the trash is fucked up, I agree..

You should see some of the OTHER shit people throw away, I've seen trash can filled with hooves and guts and body parts from hunters, all manner of nasty organic matter....

but anyway, this isn't the sharps disposal thread, so

Edit: Okay, so I knew hospitals probably used different methods, and apparently the waste disposal companies they use incinerate most medical waste, sterilize and return the sharps containers to whatever facility they came from....I suppose maybe you could bring your sharps containers to the hospital...although I still don't think all of it ends up incinerated...

Last edited:
An autoclave is a machine used to sterilize things. For example a dentist will have one to put his instruments in so they are sterile for the next patient.

I am guilty of throwing animal parts in dumpsters after I harvest the meat off. I do use heavy duty garbage bags and at least double wrap it, or more if that ain't enough.

not all hospitals take sharps containers. some pharmacies will, the needle exchanges do... I think that's about it. apparently they do incinerate the contents as that's what the label says on the container.

yesterday my friend and i were waiting a few blocks down for my dealer to meet us and bring six blows. all of a sudden my friend's dealer rolls up in his car and says to hop in, and my friend basically forces me to. the guy brings us further west than we're accustomed to and hooks us up with some really good shit.

but then, the two dudes we got in the car with start asking us if we'd like to make some money by putting a bunch of iphones in our names for their crew. they gave us this shady description of how it was supposed to go down; while my friend was totally down for it, i had a really bad feeling about it so i was like, let me think about it, i'm not sure. they kept pressuring me and we ended up riding around with them for hours. has anyone else been approached like this? essentially, they wanted me to get approved for a free iphone at the apple store by signing a contract, then to go to another store and add two more lines, report the three phones lost, get sent more phones, then cancel the contract(s) to avoid being charged. shady much? they freaked me out at the point where they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom at best buy by myself.

at least i got some good blows out of the situation, because god knows my main block has had major garbage lately. yuck.

hope all's well with my fellow chicago bluelighters!

That cell phone scam is huge right now, I know alot of people making alot of money doing it. It's gonna fuck your credit up if it isn't already fucked though

Just curious how much they paid you? They definitely made like 2500 off you

oh i didn't do it because i don't trust some random ass gangbangers, but they wanted to pay me $200.

About a year and half back, I had a similar situation, but my credit was so bad the store wouldn't let me do it! I don't really understand what it is, is it the phones they're after themselves, or the service?

Status
Not open for further replies.