Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raw usually just means that theyre givin ti to you the way they get it, I've had some super compressed rocked up H that sucked, and some stepped on loose powder that was amazing....Raw doesn't really mean that much...although, I'd rather have it sold to me AS IS, the way the dealer got it.....

there's not a lot of really pure H out there these days IME, and I say that cuz I started doing H when it was much purer, IDK the exact number, but bags were smaller and it took a lot less....It's a lot cheaper by weight now which kind of makes up for the lack of purity, so who knows....Occasionally you get knocked on your ass unexpectedly though.....I usually just hope for something consistently average, I can live with that if it's cheap....Just don't give me garbage!

^^when did you start doing dope?

sure things vary area by area, year by year n even really day by day

but in general as a country heroin purity has risen over the last few decades

n if you've only been using for less then 10 years what youve experienced is something more specific to you then national heroin trends on the whole

js

Raw usually just means that theyre givin ti to you the way they get it, I've had some super compressed rocked up H that sucked, and some stepped on loose powder that was amazing....Raw doesn't really mean that much...although, I'd rather have it sold to me AS IS, the way the dealer got it.....

there's not a lot of really pure H out there these days IME, and I say that cuz I started doing H when it was much purer, IDK the exact number, but bags were smaller and it took a lot less....It's a lot cheaper by weight now which kind of makes up for the lack of purity, so who knows....Occasionally you get knocked on your ass unexpectedly though.....I usually just hope for something consistently average, I can live with that if it's cheap....Just don't give me garbage!

I believe that this also plays a big roll of you building your tolerance up over the years.. Who knows though i can't speak of how the dope that was in the game earlier on. But i agree with you on the sense that you would rather be getting that untouched boy... I have been getting consistent ass fire.. Its always fat foils. My shit is always the best shit on the streets that i've seen and my tolerance keeps going up but it seems like the next batch always a lil more uh dat lava!

So i just came up with a kind of dumb question i never really thought about until now and i guess its kinda of irrelvant because who cares..?

Anyways does anybody have an idea why ppl be serving dope in foil? Also my one dude who does this has dope folded but before you open the final layer to the dope there is always a little bit of dope on top (layer) of the rest of the dope. I tried guessing to maybe dude does it so u dont have to waste shit if u wana open it up and check shit out? Even though that doesent really matter when your buying a few jabs...

So yeah a dumb question of me just being curious lol. I tried looking it up and couldn't really find anything. Another reason is they dont need to buy a shit load of bags too if they are constantly trappin i guess...

Foil is cheap,u can tell if they have been opened before because you can just tell,from buying them how their folded,etc. I used to buy foils bout 17 yrs back and every once in while their would be dope on the inside top layer and im sure they just do it cause they r usually illerate and just lazy n dumb. Im sure its nit cause they worried bout u wasting sone

Foil is cheap,u can tell if they have been opened before because you can just tell,from buying them how their folded,etc. I used to buy foils bout 17 yrs back and every once in while their would be dope on the inside top layer and im sure they just do it cause they r usually illerate and just lazy n dumb. Im sure its nit cause they worried bout u wasting sone

Yeah well these are like this evetytime but they werent opened before.. Cuz dude bags these up n gives em straight to me. But there always good. And you really think Aluminium is cheaper than plastic...?

could some of the aluminium end up in the shot increasing your risks of other health effects? I always got dope in paper folds, gel caps (buttons/beans/caps), or bagged as a chunk of raw in a small corner of a plastic bag.

Not really,u should be useing cotton for filter.
I'm talking microscopic particles of aluminium. not like chunks. regular cotton misses a lot of stuff to be honest. obviously a Micron would catch it, but let's be honest most of us don't use em.

back when i started 10 yrs ago or so almost all the shit i got was in foil... now i still see it but it seems not as much.. and unless you are sitting there scrap ing the shit out off the foils there shouldn't be a problem .......... chefo you still trying to quit or have you pushed that off for now?

foil makes a great quick wrap for dope or any other powdered substance, if you fold it right that is. thats how id do mine on the go, just slide it into a secret space in my wallet. id be more worried about chunks of plastic from the dormin caps...

i saw some thing on tv with a dope dealer talking about getting his dope and cutting it with dormin caps, he would take little sciscors to cut open the cap and dump the powder out. funniest part about what this guy was sayiing was "if my customers think the product is too weak i lay off putting in as much cut, if they say its too strong i put more" WHO IN THE HELL IS GOING TO COMPLAIN THEIR DOPE IS TOO STRONG AND ASK TO HAVE IT CUT MORE?!?! lol i found that as one of the dumbest things ive heard from the world of drugs in a long ass time.

No one is gonna say too strong. Yeah Cicero im trying to stop day five and im feeling alittle shity,but thankyou for asking

^thats great man, you will only start to feel better as times go on, you have made it through the storm to say the least. how did you do it if you dont mind me asking? bupe? CT? combo of other non opi meds? also how much were you using?

Chinko,were you at lately,im getting bored without your banter!!
ive been around just chillin lqitly with gettin high and lookin for some decent work

im easy

if i got a few extra dollars ill give it to em

there used to be this old black lady on one of those hover round scooters n she was always drive up n down the streets on campus askin for money, she always used the same line i need milk n diapers n i knew she was lying n despite her age n mobility situation im pretty confident she was a junkie, i gave her a 20 once thinkin i did a good thing, then not even a week later she approached me again n asked me for money n i could tell she didnt even remember i was the dude who gave her a 20 just over a week ago n it made me kinda mad so i stopped givin her money, but other then that if im able ill help em out usually never more then 1 or 2 dollars.

seems like everytime i leave the probation office i got someone askin me for my phone or a ride. i oblige em

when i was goin down to dallas tho all the time to cop i had people askin me for anything and everything, i always said no cuz every single dollar i had was for dope, my re-up stack or food.

but when you're not addicted money is just money n ill try n throw people a bone if im able

one time when i was like 13-14 my very first job was cleanin apartments in downtown for my hispanic neighboors business, i was the token white boy who had to say i was visiting an aunt n i got locked outta the complex/building so they'd let me in, then id go to another entrance n let the crew in so we could solicit flyers. but we were eatin at a popeyes one time n this dude with a dog asked for money on the way in n my neighboors just berrated him for beggin n being homeless junkie pretty bad, i couldnt believe how they acted towards him, so i went n bought a 3 piece n a handfull of extra biscuits n went out n gave it to him n told him the biscuits were for the dog. the look on his face made it all worth while n really stuck with me

sometimes they're greedy n expect help n arent really grateful when you do but those that are grateful n appreciative make it all worth while for me

speakin of ungrateful i remember one time goin down to austin with my buddy, we were goin to the liqour store n i was walkin bout twenty feet behind my friend cuz i didnt want the people in the liqour store to know we were together cuz i was underage but i was pickin out my booze, dude approaches my friend walkin ahead of me n asks for money n he says no, then once he walked in dude threw a fit callin him a stingy ass fuckin cracker. so when he asked me i just said "na, ima stingy white boy" he was pissed but i think he got the message, hopefully atleast

i hate giving bums money..mos of the time ill give them food. cause when i go to cop, ill get a slice of pizza or a couple dogs and fries or a sub and i never eat everything and normally have like half left over and i offer them that and 99% of the time they tkae, even if its just fries. there is on guy who i see at around western and fulton who is always wearing a reflective vest and carrying a collapsible camping chair and hes always got a squeege to clean windows but has never cleaned mine lol..but ive seen him damn neare everytime i went and copped with my guy over the last 3+years sp everytime i see him i give him a buck or sometimes 2..theres also a popeyes on the corner and sometimes he will ask for something to get some food and if im hungry ill tell him to meet me over there and ill vop him a couple piees of chicken...i call him "joe" but thats what we call everyone we dont know here in chicago..there is also one other guy whop is normally at western and roosevelt or western and odgen and hes an old PR or mexican dude with lonbg hair and a beard and ill always give him money too..and really its cause i see them out ther everyday i go past and even though i used to only go down every other or every 2 days..they were always there so i figured they were out there onb days i wouldnt go down. and i guess when i see people so committed to that, i do help them out

foil makes a great quick wrap for dope or any other powdered substance, if you fold it right that is. thats how id do mine on the go, just slide it into a secret space in my wallet. id be more worried about chunks of plastic from the dormin caps...

i saw some thing on tv with a dope dealer talking about getting his dope and cutting it with dormin caps, he would take little sciscors to cut open the cap and dump the powder out. funniest part about what this guy was sayiing was "if my customers think the product is too weak i lay off putting in as much cut, if they say its too strong i put more" WHO IN THE HELL IS GOING TO COMPLAIN THEIR DOPE IS TOO STRONG AND ASK TO HAVE IT CUT MORE?!?! lol i found that as one of the dumbest things ive heard from the world of drugs in a long ass time.

i swear we answer this question once aever couple months...

that tv show you talking abouti think is the ross kemp show when hes got the naked sluts at the table making bags and if its not that show then maybe its one of the "drug incs" (who knows cause there are soo many) and i will say those shows are a bunch of bullshit. yes some parts are true but some parts were way off and are over exaggeratted and over dramatized for the sake of TV, eitherway someone always brings these shows up everyother month..

what they meant about if its too strong they are gonna put more cut on it.. is that alot of these dealers deal with the same 50 or so people, just local junkies who live on the block or area and live off of one bag a day. now they wont only get them, they might get a couple new custys per batch meaning the suburban white kids or random junkie. now because thats how most of the dealers deal, their custys are used to that one spicific dealers product cause they buy that one bag off them and then if they come out with something too good. then there is a chance they they will have 50 people falling out and maybe dieing cause these arent suburban white kids doing their dope in mommy and daddys house who might find them in time, they are fiends who are going to the closest boarded up house and shooting up and if they fall out, they are getting robbed and left there with out the cops being called..now im not saying their custys dont move around to other deealers who might have better shit but they arent trying to walk a mile or 2 when they are sick as hell to get to the guy with the good stuff. they gonna go to the guy on the cornet who might let hem pass every now and then cause they only were able to panhandle 8bucks or whatever

now there are alot of dealers who deal primaril;y with suburban kids and now they too have to be careful how strong they make their shit cause if these kids fall out, their parents might spend the money and to hire someone to find out who/where/and how their kid got the dope and then the dealers is facing manslaughter charges or whatever. and even thogh that is rare, i haven seen it in the paper a few times about the dealers getting years for selling something to someone who ended up dieing

last night forexample...my uncle sometimes takes vicodins 5/500 and i was at his place lat night and i had picked up a gram of raw on the way out there to get high with..well he saw me snorting my
"oxycontin" and he told me he never tried it and wanted to try some. now that was a lie cause ive giving it to him before (never told him it was dope though)but really he justs didnt remember that i have givin it to him before cause he just got really fucked up. so since he had a low tolerance i tried to teach him how to smoke it cause ive been wanting to do that experiment with someone with no tpolerance, to see how high they can get smoking powdered dope. and well after wasting the first foil, he said he felt a little headrush from the second. well i wasn t gonna waste no more so i busted him out a line and im talkin the littlest line about the size of an eraser head of a pencil..well he did it and got up[ to do some work. he was doing and after 30mins i didnt hear him anymore i found him in his beadroom slumped over snoring while he was going threw all these old magazines he was throwing away..so i laughed and woke him up and he kept asking me "how did i get on the floor? and what was i doing there?"..so i move him infront of the tv and well he nodded hard for like an hour sitting on the couch and so i offered him one little bump more about the same zie maybe a little smaller cause it was just my residue left over from my line..he did that line and for the rest of the night he nodded off with his head betqween his legs, itching like a motherfucker.

so i know thatr story really has nothing to do with what the guy aboive was takin about with "dope being too strong you add more" but in a way it does..it just goes to show you how a little bit of dope to someone with no or very little tolerance actually needs

last night was beyond funny though and i was completly jealous of him cause he was so fucked up and all night on literally nothing, like 2 bumps the size of a grain of rice..like his second bump was from the residue that fell out of my bill after i snorted a line lol and tapped it on the glass.

Last edited:
i know this is a triple post and against the rules but im apologizing for them ones above

im sorry for the rant but im high and answering questions and comments from the previous pages

im kind of pissed at myself tonite cause i popped 1.5mg of xanax and like 1/2 a dormin pill and then did my dope and it totally knocked me out for a few hours and pretty much wasted the night lol..like i popped my shit at 630, snorted my dope at 7pm and then woke up at 11pm..did another bump and msoked a foil that i had made last night for my uncvle and then woke up again at like 130...didnt get to filly enjoy my high tonite lol

i mean this is the only thread i was able to get myself to post in, thats how fucked up i was

i will say i used less dope then i thought iwas gonna and also i just happened to find like .2-.3 of raw that i didnt even know i had. fucked up part was i dont even remember losing it so i must have been really fucked up that nihgt..but it was a good score to end the night forsure lol

Juat mentioned passadena cause I saw one guy from M.D. Methidone is good so you dont have to hustle everyday to keep the sick away.

Status
Not open for further replies.