Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinky I just heard the Official homicide number for Detroit was 412. That's in a city with about 7-8 hundred thousand. Do you know what it was in Chicago?

Hey all. Hope everyones havin a nice noddy night. I'm a long time lurker of the Chi threads but a precarious situation has compelled me to finally post. I'm trying to make heads and tails of this Chicago dope. It has red and blue flakes in it and I have questions about cooking it.

Sorry about this following paragraph there's supposed to be text hyperlinked to photos of what I'm describing. But here's the link to the whole album instead:

http://imgur.com/a/EuB1x

So I got some dope from the west side of Chicago today and it has characteristics I am very unfamiliar with. Here is how it looks in the spoon, very white and fluffy powder. THIS is it after i add some water. Blue and red flakes!? Christmas themed dope!? This is not an isolated incident either. I live in Chicago and there have been multiple instances when I pick up (different parts of the west side from totally unaffiliated dudes) that my dope has flakes appear in it after adding water. Is it some sort of weird cut? Now here it is after stirring to try and dissolve everything. As you can see not successful. Neither the flakes and a lot of the powder won't dissolve on its own. And this is it after cooking. It's hard to tell but the flakes and a lot more of it dissolved with heat. And here it is in the needle, very clear solution.

So anyone know what's the deal with this stuff? I figure the flakes are a strange sort of cut. Someone suggested some of it may be Dormin. Also I've been reading that heat will degrade the opiates so you shouldn't cook the stuff. I also don't want to heat it because the colored flakes dissolve and I figure I shouldn't put that stuff in my veins. I wouldn't cook it for those reasons but the powder won't dissolve on its own. Maybe it's just cut to shit and all that powder that won't dissolve is more cut?

Any other Chicagoans seen this stuff? Should I try using lemon juice or whatever to dissolve it instead of heat?

Man, I'm just baffled. Any ideas would be awesome. Happy nods.

Ive gotten shit many times from west side that had dormin and sleepinol in the same bag or same batch. Sleepionol would be blue and dormin red. Both have white powder but the capsules r red and one is blue. Anyways i had shit from out wedt that like if i added heat it wouldnt suck up thru the cotton. So i couldnt heat it up. But did u try the shit? I wouldnt worry about it too much if it has a dope smell/taste. I would just be pissed if it wasnt that fire. But thats just my personal oppinion. I think your fine though and if it is two different cuts it still could he fire u never know dude culda ran out of one cut and grabbed the other kind. Also dope can be any color and good so dont base your judgement off of how clear something cooks up. I have had hetter clear shit than some dark yellowish apple juice shots

Edit: i just looked at the pictures again and it really does look exageratted like xmas that would be fucked up if they really did dat. But idk man that looks like a lotta cut for a test shot so i really dont know what it is if its not cut ??

Dont use lemon juice it can make you go blind from bacteria infection and using a acid like citric will mix the cut in thats some weird cut in that gesr

as was said its dormin and sleepinol. the pink could be the generic benadryl as well. the shit makes your water slimy in consistency and can't draw up through the pin. if you have issues with it being slimy, pack some cottons into a rig, backload the liquid slime and press it through the pin. remove cottons and filter again by backloading. this will remove any non dissolving cuts. finally backload into a fresh rig and pin away. obviously its not the safest thing (best is to pitch it and buy raw) but this has worked for me when the dealer used benadryl instead of real dormin or sleepinol. slimy consistency (similar to like semen I guess) is benadryl/generic benadryl (dph: otc antihistamine/allergy meds).

just some where over 500

and how are you looking at 10years for just a cooker rex?

^I'm sure they charged him with posession just for the residue....and I'm sure posession carries a MAX of ten...you'll never actually do ten though....Virginia is strict from what I hear....any cop that wasn't a complete idiot wouldn't waste their time with a cooker unless it was a small town that they have nothing better to do...

Va beach isn't that small. The judge I got has a fucking personal thing with heroin use. Pretty much promised me in open court if I returned before my case is reviewed next December he would not hesitate to put the full sentence on me. He might be bullshitting me trying to scare me but I don't want to find out.

And yea residu on a fucking cooker. Unbelievable. Virginia for the most part might as well be the Deep South as far as drugs go, they don't fuck around in the least. The cop was for sure a rookie chick and just wanted a felony bust to make her look better. She didn't even tow my car, just called my girlfriend from my phone and asked her to come pick it up.

Fuck Virginia and their stupid judges and cops. I am actually from a small town in Texas and I'm sure they would have thrown me under the jail there because there is no heroin there and the judges and cops are all a bunch of fucking redneck good ole boys.

I got arrested for having an empty bag of spice , or synthetic pot on me but I got it dismissed because the cop that pulled me over lied to me about having a protective order against me in that county in order to search me. I never gave permission to search and he did anyways. He said there was residu on the bag. I'm like how in the fuck is there residu on the bag? He still took me to jail. That shit cost me around 800$ for bail and tow charges on my car. Fuckers.

I hate the drug laws in this country

Oh and my hook up in va is married. Her husband is serving a 15 year sentence for having 5 capsules of h and a 10 pack of rigs . Pretty sure he had 1 other drug related felony a few years before that , but it was served and done with. Virginia just loves heroin

^ I got family in new port news and they told me this (I think they said avoid a place called ship.... something... shipyard in newport news?) I was already clean when they told me about it and they knew I am a heroin addict. they said don't fuck around pretty much.

Yeah chitown is right,just looks like you got some dope with a lotbof dorm and sleepinal,ive never got dope with both but it is whatvit is,did it get you high? Try a different spot.

Let your fellow dope feins knkw how the snit is. Yesterday i copped blue superman bags out west. My foil guy aint servin for some reason he be turning his phone off. So these blue supermans alright but no where near them foils i was getting for a miniute. Anyone been getting that fire?

^ I got family in new port news and they told me this (I think they said avoid a place called ship.... something... shipyard in newport news?) I was already clean when they told me about it and they knew I am a heroin addict. they said don't fuck around pretty much.

yea pretty much any low number street in N.N. is really hood. thats where the shipyard is too. shits crazy

Well i just went from having 2 connects to nothing as of right now! Shit is weak as fuck and hitting the streets is risky Nd IMO stupid as fuck. So i just did the last of my dope and now don't know what im going to do! This fucking blows!

I'll tell you guys how I do it when I go cop, and I'm the typa fiend that HAS to get high in the car...I know it's bad, but shit, if I'm sick, I aintryna' wait till I get home!

I bring with me:

One bottle of drinking water unopened.

One rig.

One q-tip

One can of the Arizona Ice tea or whatever

I go buy my drugs, which now a days comes in corner bags. I have the dope in my mouth and the water bottle with me the whole time...

If shit goes down at any time during the transaction, coming in and out of the spot, driving away, I take a swig off the water bottle and puke the dope up later. As long as there's no holes in the bag, it will stay dry %99 percent of the time....

I drive with the with the dope in my mouth out of the spot and find a safe place to shoot up, or at least, the safest I can find!

With the dope still in my mouth, I draw up however many units out of the water bottle first, make a cotton out of the q-tip, with the dope still in my mouth!

I quickly take the bag of dope out of my mouth, open it and dump however much in the cooker...

after I dump it in the cooker I quickly twist the bag of dope shut really well and tuck it between my cheek and my gums(the rest of the dope will stay good as long as you don't drool)

quickly mix the dope in water bottle cap, throw the cotton in and draw it up, then shoot....

I watch the whole time to see if any cops are coming and if they do come, I pull out the cotton, swallow the dope in my mouth and the cotton, recap the bottle and shake it so there's no evidence that I was using it as a cooker....you can't see the dope in the water with naked eye as long as you dump the shot on the floor before recapping the water and shaking...all thats left is the needle you drew up with....which they usually won't bust you with where I'm from

If the cops don't come, all thats left is the cotton, the rig and the dope in my mouth....

I take the rig and break it with the cap still on the point, if you jam the rig down hard cap first, the needle will get stuck in the cap where you can't get it out, I take the rest of the the broken rig and the cap, put it in the Arizona can, crimp the top so nothing casn come out and throw it away if I'm near a trash can...

Now all thats left is the water bottle, with nothing in the cap anymore and the rest of the bag of dope and the cotton still in my mouth, which I can swallow at anytime if I have too....

It's all about being fast and doing every step with the equipment before you break out the dope, and then being able to conceal everything quickly....Even if I do see the cops coming when I'm mixing the shot, I can usually have everything concealed by the time they get to me...If they find the empty rig, they usually let me go..

Wouldn't it be easier if you just waited tiil you got somewhere safe like a gas station,or home even,have a little selfcontrol and then the chances are much better that you,dont get burned plus its always nicer gettin high at home

the gas station bathrooms you can lock, absolutely! My girlfriend was ODed in one of those bathrooms, actually 2 years this New Years, I had to ask the clerk to get the key....damn....but yeah, those are definitely good though....Waiting till you get home is better...I agree though!

the gas station bathrooms you can lock, absolutely! My girlfriend was ODed in one of those bathrooms, actually 2 years this New Years, I had to ask the clerk to get the key....damn....but yeah, those are definitely good though....Waiting till you get home is better...I agree though!
my ex fiance od'd badly two years ago on Jew years eve lol. quite the coincidence

Crazy, yeah NYE two years ago, I went in first and did my shit, loaded her up a shot....She didn't come out after 8 mins or so....The cashier found the key....

she was OD'd on the toilet peein with her pants around her ankles....I threw her on the ground and did CPR, brought her out of it...she was close man...turnin blue....

One of the scariest experiences of my life...shit!

I'm sorry, did your girl make it?

Crazy, yeah NYE two years ago, I went in first and did my shit, loaded her up a shot....She didn't come out after 8 mins or so....The cashier found the key....

she was OD'd on the toilet peein with her pants around her ankles....I threw her on the ground and did CPR, brought her out of it...she was close man...turnin blue....

One of the scariest experiences of my life...shit!

I'm sorry, did your girl make it?

Ah, yeah man.. your chic OD'ing is not fun. I've had several girlfriends almost go on me and one that actually did.

Scary shit indeed.

Yeah, I did a massive shot that time...I was high but it didn't particularly potent to me....I dumped her out maybe around .2 and she went out....

It's horrible, I'm sorry man, that that happened....when you're both gettin high, shit just happens....man I'm sorry...

This girl did it for years with me and we had several close calls....shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.