• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

on another note...a few weeks ago i posted about preparing for a taper....imma see if i can start bringing down my usuage this week....first only try do some when i need to or when withdrawals are kicking.....idk, i got some good advice on tapering from some other posters, so imma do that this week. hopefully i can quit over tue course of a month?

Goin back out- quick question. I've read conflicting posts- do they call it diesel or gear here in chi? Like if I were to ask a guy "who's got that fire diesel," are they gonna know what the fuck I'm referring to, or is there a better term? Don't make fun, I'm a neewb. :)

I dont think it really matters. .. you could just stop at 'fire'. I dont hear too many people saying 'gear' though. Diesel, sometimes. More often 'boy' or h. Or 'fire' but fire can be any drug.

Whoever mentioned sub and difficulty sleeping-for REAL. I have been having a hard time falling asleep AND staying asleep even after taking like 100-200mg seroquel and a couple clonidine. When i was using dope that combo would knock me the fuck out but now im wide awake! Im not sure what to do about that. Even smoking weed doesnt guarantee a nice slumber...it certainly helps, though.

I made 100$ this weekend. Waxed my Moms car for her...definitely not an enjoyable activity. But it wasnt horrendous and money is money. Too bad I cant hold that cash... im not sure how long until I've earned my parents trust back in that regard. Sucks, its embarrassing being 30yrs old and your parents wont let you hold your wage.oh well, you reap what you sow.

I have been skipping days on my suboxone. My tolerance must be super low. Makes me reeeeaally wanna do a fat shot and be floored.

I dont think it really matters. .. you could just stop at 'fire'. I dont hear too many people saying 'gear' though. Diesel, sometimes. More often 'boy' or h. Or 'fire' but fire can be any drug.

Whoever mentioned sub and difficulty sleeping-for REAL. I have been having a hard time falling asleep AND staying asleep even after taking like 100-200mg seroquel and a couple clonidine. When i was using dope that combo would knock me the fuck out but now im wide awake! Im not sure what to do about that. Even smoking weed doesnt guarantee a nice slumber...it certainly helps, though.

I made 100$ this weekend. Waxed my Moms car for her...definitely not an enjoyable activity. But it wasnt horrendous and money is money. Too bad I cant hold that cash... im not sure how long until I've earned my parents trust back in that regard. Sucks, its embarrassing being 30yrs old and your parents wont let you hold your wage.oh well, you reap what you sow.

I have been skipping days on my suboxone. My tolerance must be super low. Makes me reeeeaally wanna do a fat shot and be floored.
better than waxing your moms snatch

Man with all the shady people I use to deal with when I was still using I very easily could've been a CI. I know I could've helped solve a few murders but good thing for me I haven't seen these people in years and chances are they're probably dead or in prison.

Man with all the shady people I use to deal with when I was still using I very easily could've been a CI. I know I could've helped solve a few murders but good thing for me I haven't seen these people in years and chances are they're probably dead or in prison.
Damn all of this goin down in 'Wheaton, IL' ?? lol
Yeah mfs been in a room with a couple hundred grams of boy and rock. They'll pass distro. charges out to everyone at the house users included at that point. Bricks of boy with grid lines on them, with perfect ph dope know wut I mean? lol

Nope, K_town baby theres alot of secret junkies around these mean parts. :)

What's a blue nike swoosh?

And waaaaait a minute, after all of this, I looked closer at SoDope's profile, and he himself (as of today... With all of his inane rambling..) only has 150 posts? And has only been a member since Mid February of 2016? Are you fucking kidding me? ? After calling anyone "new or new-ish" on here out as strongly being potential LEO's? Douchetastic, that about sums up my opinion of SoDope. Truly spot on investigative skills, Batman. (AKA Michael Keaton/Keating whatever the fuck.) HAH I can't complain, though. It's been highly entertaining! Hope everyone's having a good weekend, and glad to see that the masses all recognize that SoDope is batshit craaaayyyzay and Woosa is a legit bluelighter like most of us, that's just my 2 cents. Now if I could just fall the faack asleeeep God I hate Subs.. I'd chew off my own toenail for a fucking Xanax bar right about now. Or preferably, a large enough quantity of opiates to knock the bupe from my receptors and make me happy enough to literally melt into my pillow in sheer bliss.. I can taste it. And now I'm NEVER going to get to sleep tonight.

A nike swoosh is the Nike symbol, it sorta looks like a check mark, and a blue nike swoosh is the same thing but blue, lol. That's what it's called though, a swoosh. Now that you asked and I keep saying it, it sounds really stupid, lol

Goin back out- quick question. I've read conflicting posts- do they call it diesel or gear here in chi? Like if I were to ask a guy "who's got that fire diesel," are they gonna know what the fuck I'm referring to, or is there a better term? Don't make fun, I'm a neewb. :)

I've never heard a D-boy call it gear, but they'll def know what you are taking about if you say diesel. You can also ask for D or blows. I know a lot of places call coke blow, but in the chi the D-boys call H blows. I remember when I was in high school and we'd hit the west side just for weed if no one around town was holding, and the D-boys would be on the block yelling "rocks blows", back then it seems like there was a shoot on almost every block. But the west side open air market has shrunk a bit in the last 10 to 15 years. From every direction too. We used to be able to cross over one busy street from a suburb into Chicago territory and the very first side street has a spot right there.

damn man.....smh.....what do u do for a living? Whats ur background? if u dont mind sharing with us?.....so ur Mom gave you 100 allowance for waxing her car? at 30years old? how did u end up here? im curiosu.

and BOOM!! im in luck just met a new proper CONNECT...fuck yea! no more using the Dark Net or 3rd party buying for me!!! god damn, finally! cant wait to try some of the new shit.....its looks to be pretty standard to what comes on the West Side....when in need of some super raw ill just order of the Dark Net for that stuff....but finally!!!! damn, and i didnt have to walk the west side to meet this guy.

There is no heroin around here.
You're doing great, you're here for a good reason. It's been a week since you've used so you don't need any ! I would hate to be in your parents shoes , ...sending my daughter somewhere else to kick this horrible habit and all of a sudden , someone there is telling my daughter or helping her out with getting dope!
No, just like 'the shark tank'....
and for that reason ...I'm out!

THIS!! JTBXX but if you insist and if you do find any could you get a couple extra and let your favorite fruit themed handle poster on BL know?

THIS!! JTBXX but if you insist and if you do find any could you get a couple extra and let your favorite fruit themed handle poster on BL know?
I pretty much give up out here lol I'm trying to get the fuck back to jersey. By the way fuck that person that said there's no heroin here and all that other shit. Your obviously not a heroin addict and your mind isn't consumed all day with the thought of getting high. I've been to 6 detoxes this year and I can't seem to get it right maybe I just don't want it bad enough. But I'll do it when I'm ready and I don't feel ready right now .

Holy shit, I am not even going to count last time as my first time using H. I'm doubting you guys remember me asking, but last time I suspected that I got some very low-quality stuff, after starting with a few match had sized bumps and eventually sniffing and entire bag and feeling the sickness go away, but no real euphoria last time. ( which was my first experience with dope, I've had a very sizeable pill habit for the past eight years.) Just went out west and copped for the 2nd time, and after I scored I started off small again, with 2 match head sized bumps, followed by 2 more, and I am feeling fucking amazing. Like, melt into my chair amazing. Didn't take long to score, I went into the same general area as last time, wound up hitting a few groups of people up before going back to the original spot. It was a different person this time, but he was really quick and really kind, and he gave me his phone number right after the exchange. It was in capsules this time, which excited me because I knew at least that it was different product than last time. Holy fuck you guys, I'm in for a ride for the next couple of days. :) And it's such a beautiful day today! I'm blissful right now. Hope everybody is doing well, thank you all so much for all of the advice and tips and pointers. I felt like a lot less of a sore thumb this time, and there was a lot less heat in the area than there was last time. It's a hell of a rush just to score, not to mention getting your shit. And it was so fucking nice to be able to ignore my pill connect's texts asking if I wanted any norcos. I wanted to tell him, "Man, I just spent a 10th of the money that I would have with you and it's going to keep me good for five times as long. " It's a fucking good Monday :) happy trails, y'all!

Nah man it isn't allowance. Lol. I lost my ACTUAL job in January ('laid off') and to payoff legal fees, fines and other shit I do this and that at my parents house on the weekend . Saturday I did a lot of digging, planting, general landscaping. Sunday I washed and waxed my moms car and also washed the huge ass van they use for moving big shit. I made 100 TOTAL. I get 10/hr generally. So basically I worked ten hours.

My background? Man... idk what you wanna know. Im a hardened drug addict dodging bullets one day at a time. Medical bills up the ass from my alcoholism and drug use. Im talking 200,000. Psych ward alone was 100,000. They rape you in cost. I have a BA in Spanish Language and Lit.a girlfriend of 3-4 yrs. I live with my brother, 35yrs old. Been homeless cpl times... but was able to live in a homeless shelter each time....each time was kicked out after two wks. Kicked out of a cpl halfway houses and outpatient programs. Been a ride!

Anyway... im really craving some benzos. And some heavy herb. *drools*

Hang in there, folks !

Yeah this country is crooked when it comes to medical. ppl wakeup after accidents wishing they'd just let them die instead of putting them underwater with debt. They'd probably take all the money from the life insurance in court :p
woa did H OD's ever cause u rack up any large bills? Seems like you could definitely get a job with your credentials. But track marks may be an issue there. But considering u said 'hardened drug addict' im guessing most have caught there felony charge by that stage. So if thats the case then you may have to get in where u fit in. (may find a informal position translating at a restaurant,etc).

gotta make something work in this cold world. Its actually quite messed up that even if U wanted to work ur butt of there arent the opportunities there so ppl can make $. All the unskilled jobs are over seas, we are left with fast food jobs.

I pretty much give up out here lol I'm trying to get the fuck back to jersey. By the way fuck that person that said there's no heroin here and all that other shit. Your obviously not a heroin addict and your mind isn't consumed all day with the thought of getting high. I've been to 6 detoxes this year and I can't seem to get it right maybe I just don't want it bad enough. But I'll do it when I'm ready and I don't feel ready right now .

Jeez, don't move all the way back to Jersey just to score. There's no shortage around here. Just go to the west side- K-Town. Look for small groups of people standing around on corners, around gas station parking lots, outside of liquor stores, small strip malls, on neighborhood streets or porches, or watch for people who might be leaning into car windows and then walking back to their small group as the car drives off. People might yell out, "Rocks! Blows!" Or whistle at you. Scope the scene, familiarize yourself with the exits and traffic, etc, and pull up next to these groups of people and park. Make eye contact and nod. If they come over, ask them if they're working and tell them what you're looking for. It's as simple as that. Or ask a bum or a junkie if they know where you can find something- just don't let them get in your car. And never give up your money first- always hand off after you see or are handed the shit. And watch for 5-0's. You can find a connect in one trip, all you've gotta do is try. It's not gonna just fall in your lap, though ☺️ I agree that if you've been out for this long, you're doin a good job and you'd be best off to stay strong and kick it for good, but I get it if you're not ready. It's obviously impossible to convince us to stop when we aren't done. I feel your pain. But you've just gotta get out there and do what you've gotta do to find a connect- none of us can tell you exactly where to go or give you a phone number- we can only tell you how to be as safe as possible while you're out there trying to cop. Hope this helps!

I feel fucking CRUSHED. Fuck this shit.

I am SO trapped in a horrible, damaging relationship. I just got hung up on for 'yelling' and now I've been broken up with (aGaiN!!!) via text... so I called her a12 yr old girl. Because she is acting like one! How many of you would be SUPER annoyed if your significant other makes you hide in a damn closet when her mom stop by, be silent when on phone with Mom.... goes to see family like 3 times a week for money and cigs cuz she's too lazy to figure shit out herself. Meanwhille, she gets pissed when you (I) spend ANY time with MY family, even though she has been invited to my family functions, holidays, I've never told her to get in and stay in a damn closet or stfu im on the phone. ..

Im livid. I need alcohol. Im gonna change and run to the liquor store.

I feel fucking CRUSHED. Fuck this shit.

I am SO trapped in a horrible, damaging relationship. I just got hung up on for 'yelling' and now I've been broken up with (aGaiN!!!) via text... so I called her a12 yr old girl. Because she is acting like one! How many of you would be SUPER annoyed if your significant other makes you hide in a damn closet when her mom stop by, be silent when on phone with Mom.... goes to see family like 3 times a week for money and cigs cuz she's too lazy to figure shit out herself. Meanwhille, she gets pissed when you (I) spend ANY time with MY family, even though she has been invited to my family functions, holidays, I've never told her to get in and stay in a damn closet or stfu im on the phone. ..

Im livid. I need alcohol. Im gonna change and run to the liquor store.

You've been with her for a min now right, I think u mentioned her a while back. What is it, her mom doesnt approve of the bi-relationship? Woa try not to stress over titles. I know it means more than that, but realistically when you 'have' someone like on lock. Just kuz they break up doesnt mean their not guna come crawling back.

In fact, If I was u I wouldnt make myself seem desperate to get back with her. Just keep doing everything right on ur part, then make her curious or do something to make her really happy whether that includes hardcore makeup sex it up to u. But DONT take her back immediately no matter how romatic and nice shes being NOW. The whole point of what im telling u will make her want the title back but u have to make her value it.

I come here genuinely with my life problems too (a big void in my life is not having friends outside of my gf). I hope we all can help one another. JJ out!