• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

wow my good buddies brother is bangin on the northside w latinos, not sure what gang, but same fuckin story. His bro is one of my best friends, they are from Colombia, and his mom is just the nicest fuckin person ever. But her son is a piece, and just takes advantage and manipulates and intimidates... bleh

Yeah my nephew is in a latin gang "SD's" or "Satan Disciples". Which sounds like a devil worshipping gang or something but isn't. When I was just locked up last year my celly was a chief of an SD faction and when I told him my nephew was SD and his name it turned out that this dude was good friends with my nephew and was his chief. I wanted to beat the fuck outta him for being such a bad influence on my nephew but obviously couldn't and had to be cool with him. But I mean, what are 25 year old men doing hanging out with 14-16 year old kids anyways. And for them, being locked up and shot and all that is a badge of honor for them. The whole mentality is fucked up. But anyways, I'm about to go get high as a mother fucking kite in the hospital bathroom.

Maaan I forgot my password and couldn't change it/get it for some reason. A glitch? Anyway, it's been awhile since I've posted on this site anywhere!

Had 2wks off h til today. Shit, huh. Triggered earlier today by an event (+person) & I dont wanna go on about it.
Im super stoned. Did a bunch of shots of both hard and soft. Loooots. Then got an unexpected bag of dope and s I did THAT. Too bad my sub (low dose even!) Kinda blocked it. Waste of a use. Damn! So I plan on using tomor rather than switch back to sub. Point being in fucked up. Im happy I remembered my password. Hello again everyone! Spring has indeed come. Much love!! Seroquel is knocking me out.

Where the fuck is everyone? I hope you are all safe and I hope you all have a good and withdrawal free easter. One of the worst times to not have any dope is on holidays. Especially if you gotta be around family and shit. On a side note, the doctors have successfully removed the bullet from my nephews skull but they weren't able to remove the bone fragments just yet because of swelling. But they said he is going to fully recover from his injuries.

Still here. Just not posting. I work a lot so im very busy. I have my 9 to 5 and i work as a bartender 2-4x a week in the evenings and weekends so i stay occupied.

Oh man holidays are the WORST to be w/d ing. It really makes you think.... And feel like a huge piece of shit.

You got that fucking right. 2 years ago, on thanksgiving day, the worst possible thing that could happen to a junky happened to me. I had copped 2 jabs the morning before Thanksgiving, knowing I was going to Wisconsin by my dad's and was going to need shit while I was there. At that time I had a pretty hefty habit, shooting 5 bags per shot 3 times a day minimum to stay well. So I had 10 bags left on the morning of thanksgiving and to conserve my dope I got ready for the drive to my dad's house in minor withdrawal and right before I left I did my first 5 bag shot of the day. So I make the hour and a half drive to my old man's house and we are hanging out and whatever, there are aunts and uncles I haven't seen in years over there. So by about 4:00 it had been over 6 hours since my morning shot and I'm starting to feel that first stage of withdrawal anxiety and decide it's time for my next shot. I go in the basement bathroom and I start out only preparing 3 bags for the shot figuring I'd save 2 for either the ride home if I need it or for when I get home. But my junky brain tells me, "you can just do the 5 bags and be good until you get home and you have all hose cottons you can do rinses tonight and tomorrow morning until you go cop" and so I dump in the last 2 bags, and add a little more water, and stir it up. Whenever I'm prepping a shoot in a bathroom I always put a piece of toilet paper on the counter so I don't get the black soot from heating the cooker all over the sink. So, I grab the cooker and heat up my shot, put it down, toss my cotton in and when I grab the rig off the counter, it was on the piece of toilet paper and I grabbed a little price of the toilet paper with the rig and the cooker just goes flying into the sink spilling the last of my dope all over the counter top and inside the sink. I just froze in utter disbelief of what just happened. One of the worst things that could happen, spilling the last of your dope in a situation where you cannot get more, had just happened to me. I had done that shot prepping routine a thousand times. Why did something have to go wrong this time. I tried collecting up as much as I could into little puddles on the counter using my drivers license as a squeegee but it was no use, I got maybe a quarter of it total between my puddles and what was already soaked into the cotton, which was better than nothing I guess, but the whole rest of the night, 4 more hours, I felt like shit. I think I felt even worse because I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I added the last 2 bags at the last minute. And people kept asking me if I was alright because they could probably tell I wasn't as chipper and happy as I was just a little while earlier and I just kept saying that my stomach started bothering me. Everybody was annoying to me and I just picked at the food on my plate. Then right before I left, I was like I gotta use the bathroom before I go and both bathrooms were occupied so my old man tells me to just use the one in his bedroom, so I go in there and pop open the medicine cabinet and right before my dope sick eyes is a bottle of 2mg dilaudid and a bottle of 10mg oxycontin, the tamper proof OP 10's. I was like what the fuck. They were both expired by over a year but I didn't give a fuck. I knew he had been on pain killers before, after a shitload of surgeries, but would've never guessed he still has a whole bunch just lying around. So I popped about 8 of the oxys and brought home about 15 dillys but I was really pissed that I hadn't found then about 4 hours earlier. Cuz seriously, even though I was only at the very beginning of the withdrawals, it was one of the worst withdrawals I had ever felt, it was seriously intensified about 50 times being around all those family members whom I hadn't seen in years.

Im going to hell, and I accept it, so one of my tricks when discovering other peoples accessable pain meds was not to take a few, but to literally search for another pill that looks just like the ones of my desire, and switch them with all of the pain pills. If a suitable mimic cannot be found on site, I would make and excuse to go out to the store really quick ("beer run" lol), and look for an OTC med that had pills that looked as similar to the pain pills as possible. ANd trust me, I have found ones that are almost exactly the same, except for numbers. Once I even altered a prescription label, and cleanly cut off the part that described the number/markers on the pain pill, but left the rest of the label intact. There was no way to tell I had removed it, and some (rare) pharmacies have labels that dont feature that pill describing part.

Of course, I did have morals. I didnt do this to people who truly needed these pain pills. Someone with cancer, or something nearly equally as shitty... I would never touch their stuff. I would always make sure that the ones i took has been expired for quite for time, or without a doubt they were no longer used nor needed. Yes, I'll jack your pills, but as someone who has been in withdrawal many times, I would never inflict it upon an innocent person who did nothing to deserve such torture, especially when they kindly let my use their bathroom.

The only problem with switching narcotic pain pills with fake look-a-likes, is that you eventually come back to the place, forget you did it, and either waste a buncha time scheming how to take them again, or actually DO swipe em and eat a bunch, only later realizing that you switched em out long ago. Talk about a letdown.

Yeah, I never took my dad's pain meds when he was using them. And he always had a buffet of pain killers. He's had 3 liver transplants, 2 of them simultaneously having a kidney transplants as well, both hips and both knees replaced. He always had oxys, dilaidids, opanas, fentanyl lollipops and norcos at his house. Years ago before I had any type of opiate addiction, he would toss me a few oxys and norcos here and there. I used to skateboard and snowboard and would always have fucked up ankles and shit so he'd give them to me for actual pain but when I did have an addiction I knew where he kept his meds but would never steal them. I give him a lot of credit actually because through all of those surgeries and being on pain meds so many times for extended periods of time, he never abused them and always tapered off of them as directed by his doctor and never became addicted to them.

Yeah, I never took my dad's pain meds when he was using them. And he always had a buffet of pain killers. He's had 3 liver transplants, 2 of them simultaneously having a kidney transplants as well, both hips and both knees replaced. He always had oxys, dilaidids, opanas, fentanyl lollipops and norcos at his house. Years ago before I had any type of opiate addiction, he would toss me a few oxys and norcos here and there. I used to skateboard and snowboard and would always have fucked up ankles and shit so he'd give them to me for actual pain but when I did have an addiction I knew where he kept his meds but would never steal them. I give him a lot of credit actually because through all of those surgeries and being on pain meds so many times for extended periods of time, he never abused them and always tapered off of them as directed by his doctor and never became addicted to them.

Yea. Now i make for sure if im going out of town or gonna be around family i make sure i have everything taken care of! I make sure it order off the dark net or cop plenty to hild me over. Nothing worse than running out and knowing ur completely fucked!

I haven't been out to Dekalb in a while. Which bars did you go to??