• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Reading comprehension must not be your strong-suit if you can't grasp the context of what I said. Believe it or not some people (gasp) inject their drugs! Strange concept, I know.
Woah, simmer down. I shot up dope for 10 years kiddo, been off of it 15, so I don't know what they're selling on the streets now but I guarantee you it's not as good as what I was getting back in the 90s. Good luck shooting up your shitty dope. Gasp

I was gonna buy it once from my tobacco shop I go to but it was too expensive and there were so many different brands to choose from I didn't bother.
There's multiple "strains"
but really there's no standards to it
they all come from the same tree, "mitragyna speciosa", and perhaps there's some difference between places where it's collected but they don't really name it according to the recollection area.

There's 2 different things:
Color: it should depend on methods of drying (and mixing) the leaves, and fermentation processes, something similar to what happens with the tea. Red/gold/yellow should be more fermented (some reds, golds and yellows) and dried on the sun (red). Whites tend to be dried faster and sometimes .... well, it's very complicated shit that not everyone does the same, here you can read about it, it's quite interesting once you get into that kratom world:
Recipes for strains: each vendor has recipes to mix this or that kratom to make it "super" "premium" "vietnam" "malay" or whatever the heck, there's NO standards at the moment so a red Bali (that is usually considered the most sedative/pain killing/opiate) could be very different from one vendor to another.

The basic thing is that reds tend to be less stimulating and the whites more, the greens in between, but again.. you can find some greens being more "slow or sedating" than some reds...

Woah, simmer down. I shot up dope for 10 years kiddo, been off of it 15, so I don't know what they're selling on the streets now but I guarantee you it's not as good as what I was getting back in the 90s. Good luck shooting up your shitty dope. Gasp

It's all good man, apology accepted, I just don't understand why you thought I was buying dope in liquid form.nothing I said really even hints at that. Nor am I really concerned who's getting "better" shit (I clearly complained about the quality of the product in the original post) but okay I guess. Good job priding yourself on someone else's work, "kiddo" 😆. Am I supposed to be impressed with your clean time? Clearly the monkey never went very far if you're still perusing opiate forums 15 years later. Those kind of mental gymnastics / divergent mind must hurt after a long day. Anyways have a good one dude, I was simply trying to bring up the current state of the open market and maybe spark a relevant conversation, not get in some internet argument over who gets better drugs. Clearly this place isn't what it used to be.

Last edited:
It's all good man, apology accepted, I just don't understand why you thought I was buying dope in liquid form.nothing I said really even hints at that. Nor am I really concerned who's getting "better" shit (I clearly complained about the quality of the product in the original post) but okay I guess. Good job priding yourself on someone else's work, "kiddo" 😆. Am I supposed to be impressed with your clean time? Clearly the monkey never went very far if you're still perusing opiate forums 15 years later. Those kind of mental gymnastics / divergent mind must hurt after a long day. Anyways have a good one dude, I was simply trying to bring up the current state of the open market and maybe spark a relevant conversation, not get in some internet argument over who gets better drugs. Clearly this place isn't what it used
:rofl:You dork. Be careful you don't OD

I have quit my heroin use been about 2yrs and just been smoking crack on the weekends. I usually cop out west at the same block ive been going to for years upon years. I cant help but think im getting some sort of synthetic crack from out west. Looks like crack but feels more like mdma. Sizzles for 2-3 secs. White residue on the inside of pipe. What am i smoking? >snip<

Last edited by a moderator:
I have quit my heroin use been about 2yrs and just been smoking crack on the weekends. I usually cop out west at the same block ive been going to for years upon years. I cant help but think im getting some sort of synthetic crack from out west. Looks like crack but feels more like mdma. Sizzles for 2-3 secs. White residue on the inside of pipe. What am i smoking? >snip<
We don't allow sourcing and the part I deleted is considered sourcing. If you have questions, please send a PM to one of the mods of this forum @arrall @JTemperance Thanks!

Woah, simmer dogwn. I shot up dope for 10 years kiddo, been off of it 15, so I don't know what they're selling on the streets now but I guarantee you it's not as good as what I was getting back in the 90s. Good luck shooting up your shitty dope. Gasp
the dope is gettin better and better and cheaper and cheaper now that fent has hit town. I would question the 90's purity compared to todays

We don't allow sourcing and the part I deleted is considered sourcing. If you have questions, please send a PM to one of the mods of this forum @arrall @JTemperance Thanks!
how is that sourcing when im just looking for a name/a group of research chemicals that may be similar? not to mention im in a thread with a city thats known for their blocks and free market enterprise!

I cant help but think im getting some sort of synthetic crack from out west. Looks like crack but feels more like mdma. Sizzles for 2-3 secs. White residue on the inside of pipe. What am i smoking? >snip<
Couple of years ago I bought some rocks, same circumstances, and decided what I really had was spice mixed with baking soda to make a smokable rock. The big tip off was throwing up as the shit was wearing off - projectile vomiting - which I found out happens in spice comedown. It definitely wasn't cocaine. When I say spice - it could've been something similar, some synthetic thc shit that someone had a lot of and cooked it up like crack. It was fucked up, led to internal bleeding. No more falling off the wagon. Shit on the streets is garbage.

Couple of years ago I bought some rocks, same circumstances, and decided what I really had was spice mixed with baking soda to make a smokable rock. The big tip off was throwing up as the shit was wearing off - projectile vomiting - which I found out happens in spice comedown. It definitely wasn't cocaine. When I say spice - it could've been something similar, some synthetic thc shit that someone had a lot of and cooked it up like crack. It was fucked up, led to internal bleeding. No more falling off the wagon. Shit on the streets is garbage.
Jesus fuck... hope you're alright that sounds rough.

Chilate. You just reminded me of when I had heroin that was laced with PCP out west. Failed a drug test for it. I knew there was something really fucking different and fucked up about the high, I actually didnt like it but I had like 2 or 3 jabs so I did all of it anyway.

So glad im not even tempted to do dope anymore. Literally I'd rather be the dope boy selling dope than the junkie buying it. I no longer fiend to get high, just fiend to stack my cash to the sky

This shit is sad. I went to literally 4 different spots after my main spot fell off a fucking cliff, and none of them seemed to contain anything other than Dormin. And these dummies are so fucking dumb/lazy they don't take it out of the capsule before they blend it up so there are always visible pink/blue specks. The solution has consistently been a clear liquid with a pink hue, not like fentanyl pink either. I wouldn't even know I was getting high if I wasn't sticking a damn needle in my arm.

To think there are people in other states dying of OD's and I can barely even catch a slight buzz off anything in this city anymore. Just a bunch of dummies on the corner trying to make money off crushed baby aspirin or whatever the fuck. A year ago every spot had fire, my brother died of an OD. Now I'm desperate just to find anything that's real.
OMG, you really hit the nail on the head with that post. It's January 2023 and it's the same BS. And having the cash doesn't matter either because there's nothing good to be found. I go to a clinic and my UA's come back with all sorts of other drugs they're mixing in but the scariest are the benzos. Methadone, opiates and benzos is a recipe for disaster. I guess it's time to kick it for good. I don't even want to think about the tens of thousands of dollars spent on garbage.

There are still a couple decent spots. I really need to stop fucking around but the same spot I been hitting out west for decades at this point has been decent. Im on 210mg of methadone right now as well but it wears off by like 6pm so I still been messing around.

I get dropped once a month. The spot out west I've dropped dirty for fent only and turns brown when wet. (Only sniffing now tho, veins been blown out) I've gotten shit from other spots that turns orange or purple but I never even catch a yawn from those, they've been trash.

I have a guy in a western suburb, that is now basically considered an extension of the west side, and it's the only place I kop where I drop dirty for both heroin and fent. My counselor was actually astonished because I'm the first one of her "clients" that has dropped dirty for dope in over 2 months. It's still out there but not much apparently.

Im gonna try fucking around with the dark web soon because I've been chasing the dragon for a while and haven't caught a solid nod with decent legs in ages so if I can order a small amount of #4 and my dumbass finally realizes that it's me and not the quality of the dope that's the problem maybe I'll finally jump off again. I made it almost 10 years clean once so I know it's possible. I'm pretty close honestly, I can feel it. I might ask to go up another 20/30mg of done and get some decent weed. Only problem with the weed is I smoke myself sober within like a week.

How's everyone else doing? Threads been dead for a minute.

Jesus
There are still a couple decent spots. I really need to stop fucking around but the same spot I been hitting out west for decades at this point has been decent. Im on 210mg of methadone right now as well but it wears off by like 6pm so I still been messing around.

I get dropped once a month. The spot out west I've dropped dirty for fent only and turns brown when wet. (Only sniffing now tho, veins been blown out) I've gotten shit from other spots that turns orange or purple but I never even catch a yawn from those, they've been trash.

I have a guy in a western suburb, that is now basically considered an extension of the west side, and it's the only place I kop where I drop dirty for both heroin and fent. My counselor was actually astonished because I'm the first one of her "clients" that has dropped dirty for dope in over 2 months. It's still out there but not much apparently.

Im gonna try fucking around with the dark web soon because I've been chasing the dragon for a while and haven't caught a solid nod with decent legs in ages so if I can order a small amount of #4 and my dumbass finally realizes that it's me and not the quality of the dope that's the problem maybe I'll finally jump off again. I made it almost 10 years clean once so I know it's possible. I'm pretty close honestly, I can feel it. I might ask to go up another 20/30mg of done and get some decent weed. Only problem with the weed is I smoke myself sober within like a week.

How's everyone else doing? Threads been dead for a minute.
Jesus man your never going to get off the done.

210mg of methadone will most definitely be lasting you more than 8 hours. It will also most definitely be blocking the effects of any heroin you get although some fent may still push through if you even have any opiate receptors left.

Sounds to me like probably all you get is a little rush and then nothing after that because your opposite receptors are all filled

It seems to me that you kept going up on methadone trying to chase the methadone nod.

I’m on 40mg of methadone, been on methadone 7 years and mine lasts me 24 hours although my back starts feeling it in the middle of the night.

You’re going to be so fucked when you try and get off methadone. Shit by going up so high you’re already fucked

The highest I was at was 100mg, I've been off of it 13 years now.

Jesus

Jesus man your never going to get off the done.

210mg of methadone will most definitely be lasting you more than 8 hours. It will also most definitely be blocking the effects of any heroin you get although some fent may still push through if you even have any opiate receptors left.

Sounds to me like probably all you get is a little rush and then nothing after that because your opposite receptors are all filled

It seems to me that you kept going up on methadone trying to chase the methadone nod.

I’m on 40mg of methadone, been on methadone 7 years and mine lasts me 24 hours although my back starts feeling it in the middle of the night.

You’re going to be so fucked when you try and get off methadone. Shit by going up so high you’re already fucked
Shit man I've never once gotten a methadone nod. I've heard of it, never once experienced it.

If you look back a few pages on here I was inquiring why (at my last clinic) the done wasn't working. I saved up something like 30 bottles of methadone (for the "Big Quit") and burned through em in like 36 hours because I was still so fucking sick.

At my highest dose I got up to 325 at my current clinic - had to submit to an ekg once a week. I got to such a high dose because they did a one time monitored 5 day stay and at the time at 225 I was starting to feel kinda shitty around 4 hours in - as in starting to get the hot/cold sweats, pupils dilated, anxiety, etc. For some reason until I cracked 300 I was still getting full blown sick. Once I got stable, I was able to stop getting high for a while, stopped getting sick and now I've worked down to 210.

I've been chasing the dragon for years now but I've been more sensitive to D/Fent since being on done, which is the opposite of what I expected to happen. The people who clued me into this clinic told me I wouldn't be able to get high after a certain level dose.

Hopefully going down to a more reasonable dose will be relatively painless as it has been so far but I am dreading getting off completely. Gonna hope I don't get locked up or do some stupid shit and have to go cold turkey.

One thing I wanted to add is that, I don't know if it's because I'm older or if it's the different analogs of fent or what but wds are so much more intense now than they were my first go around like 15/20 years ago. I had an absurdly high tolerance back then too and was no stranger to detoxing in jail but it was never this bad. I was considering getting some #4 powder off the dark web and doing a little test but as of yet I'm not very proficient with it yet and not confident enough to order.

Last edited: