• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

220 was my highest dose when I was 18-19 and weighed 115.
I weigh a little over twice that but Im fairly tall and like anyone that's done a lot of time I'm in way better shape and look way younger than I have any business to at my age.

In recent weeks I took myself down to 210 but have been using way too much dope. A particularly bad manic episode resulted in a blackout/bender that jagged my meticulously managed tolerance. That and the shit being 🔥 lately hasn't helped.

Happy nods. Everyone stay safe. I got rolled yesterday leaving my storage unit and the po po said to just be careful kopping today - they had 7 ODs in that area that day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey any of you Chicago dope fiends still alive?
Just sounding off to check in.

I'm actually going on a 3 day vacay for the first time in years and years. Super grateful about that.

If I can get one message across to us in this thread it's this - If at all possible, please CARRY NARCAN ON YOU AT ALL TIMES. Just today I was randomly getting gas before picking up a passenger in Kewanee, IL. As I'm pumping gas a couple in a baby blue '00s Crown Vic were trying to wake up their friend out of a nod in the backseat. I asked them if I could take a look and the guy was obviously ODing. Blue lips, no breathing, no detectable pulse. They admitted to using dope so I hit him with the spray twice and he was out of it finally by the time police and ambulance arrived 20 MINUTES LATER.

He would have died for sure had I not been getting gas at that exact moment. The shit is free and you can get it all over the place. Please carry it if possible.

Hey guys. I used to read this thread a while back. Got the urge to look it up again. There’s not many new post but hey maybe it will pick back up. The shit around chicago sucks now. My last urine tests was positive for fent, benzodiazepines and surprisingly opiates. It doesn’t say what kind of opiates though. They are not testing for xylazine though. Last couple of weeks my phone connect ended up giving me some shit that knocked me out like a few minutes after I shot up. Could be the xylazine or the benzos not sure. I hate it so I haven’t bought anything from him. Any way stay safe

Just sounding off to check in.

I'm actually going on a 3 day vacay for the first time in years and years. Super grateful about that.

If I can get one message across to us in this thread it's this - If at all possible, please CARRY NARCAN ON YOU AT ALL TIMES. Just today I was randomly getting gas before picking up a passenger in Kewanee, IL. As I'm pumping gas a couple in a baby blue '00s Crown Vic were trying to wake up their friend out of a nod in the backseat. I asked them if I could take a look and the guy was obviously ODing. Blue lips, no breathing, no detectable pulse. They admitted to using dope so I hit him with the spray twice and he was out of it finally by the time police and ambulance arrived 20 MINUTES LATER.

He would have died for sure had I not been getting gas at that exact moment. The shit is free and you can get it all over the place. Please carry it if possible.
Good sound advice. You never know when you're going to have to use it.

Does anyone here happen to know a black dude from Chicago who use to go by the nickname "Yadda", who is now in prison for murder?

If so, you should HMU!!!!!

Well I haven’t went to the city since 2016. Crazy to see this thread still active. I’m considering going back but I wouldn’t even know where to start in these modern times. I know sourcing is out but if anyone could PM me and give me some helpful tips or insight on how to go about finding a legit spot or connect, please hmu. I will appreciate it very much 😉

Shit dope on the west side rn sucks. Half the shit is weak af and half the other shit has benzos or xylazine in it. I use iv and have a little one cm round wound on my shin that doesn’t want to heal from missing a bit of a shot. I hate this shit. Back in 2016 I would get real dope mixed with dormí not sometimes buy raw gram for 100$ of tan dope. I haven’t seen it since like 2017/18

Shit dope on the west side rn sucks. Half the shit is weak af and half the other shit has benzos or xylazine in it. I use iv and have a little one cm round wound on my shin that doesn’t want to heal from missing a bit of a shot. I hate this shit. Back in 2016 I would get real dope mixed with dormí not sometimes buy raw gram for 100$ of tan dope. I haven’t seen it since like 2017/18
I know you don't wanna hear this shit but if you wanna continue to use, keep looking. The shits out there. I won't drop sources on here but I will say try to remember spots that have been open for a really really long time. The spot I go to has been bumpin the entire 20+ years I been goin there. There's a reason they still out there after this long. Same people too.

With how trash the legs are on fent (where you're always chasing the dragon) it's not even worth having a habit anymore. Even more so with the tranq shit and the sores.

I'm probably going to do an extended T break pretty soon for different but similar reasons. Before I do, I'm gonna hit the dark web for one last dance with Mistress H. I strongly recommend trying to figure out how to it too if you're not having luck in open air.

Man I haven't been over on the west side in years, haven't even tried connecting on the dark web, Too scared

What’s up Junkies & Junkettes. Hope you’re all staying alive and aren’t making choices that are fucking your life up or kicking the can down the road.

This board is a trip, only stop by occasionally to see what you gents are doing.

Still on the methadone @ 40mg, still clean, still puffin more home grown high grade than anyone I know 😎😂

Honestly the 3 things that helped me completely change my life and actually get back to the person I was before using:
- Career. This wouldn’t have done it by itself though. I had been shooting dope for 6 or 7 years and had just gotten out of Haymarket detox 3 weeks before I got my first job offers. I’d always been a broke, criminal junky… so it felt good to start being around people who were motivated to achieve. I’ve always been “the kid with a lot of potential”, so getting a career has been a saving grace. I remember talking to @itchyscratchy after I got my first job making 50k a year back in 2015.

- growing pot. Honestly this helped me more than anything else. Watching how the plants respond to malnourishment and abuse really showed me how much damage I was doing to my body, even if I couldn’t see it. Damage that takes a very long time to undo, like severe damage to my vascular system. I still don’t have accessible veins in my arms and my legs — I need a doctor to tap my arteries when I give blood.

- Music. Music was my passion before drugs came into my life. By 2011 I had sold all of my music equipment for drugs. Pretty much gave it away, actually. I was bitter about that for a long time but over the last 3 years I’ve really focused on building a home studio.

Hell, I moved out to the suburbs and have been in a “luxury” apartment since 2020, driving my 2018 Audi that I bought myself and is all paid off now.

I’m making 3 times base salary what I was making when I had that conversation with itchy in 2015 after starting my career. Never in my life thought things would be this good.

Now instead of spending all my money on dope I buy music gear, instruments, studio gear, nice clothes, groceries… feels fucking fantastic.

I know that not everybody’s path will look like mine but I wish you all the best and hope you’ve not given up on yourselves.

Cheers to 6 years off dope after a 10 year habit!
DbQKjPr

Shit man I've never once gotten a methadone nod. I've heard of it, never once experienced it.

If you look back a few pages on here I was inquiring why (at my last clinic) the done wasn't working. I saved up something like 30 bottles of methadone (for the "Big Quit") and burned through em in like 36 hours because I was still so fucking sick.

At my highest dose I got up to 325 at my current clinic - had to submit to an ekg once a week. I got to such a high dose because they did a one time monitored 5 day stay and at the time at 225 I was starting to feel kinda shitty around 4 hours in - as in starting to get the hot/cold sweats, pupils dilated, anxiety, etc. For some reason until I cracked 300 I was still getting full blown sick. Once I got stable, I was able to stop getting high for a while, stopped getting sick and now I've worked down to 210.

I've been chasing the dragon for years now but I've been more sensitive to D/Fent since being on done, which is the opposite of what I expected to happen. The people who clued me into this clinic told me I wouldn't be able to get high after a certain level dose.

Hopefully going down to a more reasonable dose will be relatively painless as it has been so far but I am dreading getting off completely. Gonna hope I don't get locked up or do some stupid shit and have to go cold turkey.

One thing I wanted to add is that, I don't know if it's because I'm older or if it's the different analogs of fent or what but wds are so much more intense now than they were my first go around like 15/20 years ago. I had an absurdly high tolerance back then too and was no stranger to detoxing in jail but it was never this bad. I was considering getting some #4 powder off the dark web and doing a little test but as of yet I'm not very proficient with it yet and not confident enough to order.
Withdrawal is as much mental as it is physical.

I’ve felt sick before getting to the clinic before. These days I often forget to take my methadone and don’t even do the math in my head that I’m not feeling that great the next day.

My experience kicking methadone cold turkey at 100mg was that it takes about 5-6 days before the methadone withdrawals really start. The symptoms until then are really quite mild. Actually the entire methadone withdrawal is pretty mild compared to dope withdrawal, oxy withdrawal and especially when compared to dilaudid withdrawal.

I think a lot of the discomfort that people feel is because they’re constantly thinking about getting sick and dreading it. It’s why strong willed people can get through an opiate withdrawal with beer, Xanax and/or pot. Those 3 things really take your mind off of being sick.

Honestly I don’t think this is even just related to opiates. I think it’s a property of pain in general, so much of it is mental.

When I was an addict I was weak minded af. I was constantly worried about getting sick, to the point where I was shooting 14+ bags on an average weekday and 2 jabs a day on weekends when I wasn’t at the office. I would leave work almost every day, drive to the west side then back downtown with my dope during lunch. Even at work I was shooting up every two hours at least.

When I was on methadone and going to the clinic every single day I would feel sick every morning on my way to the clinic. My back would ache as I got out of the car and I would start feeling better within 10-15 minutes after dosing.

Now with so many take homes I either end up taking my meds at 5-6am when I get up to piss but usually I just smoke a bong and go back to sleep and don’t end up taking my meds until like 5pm sometimes cause I’m just not thinking about it during the day.

Pot though, can’t live without that. And it grows on trees so I don’t have to spend money