• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Anyone here ever done a heroin before? How many heroins are you normally supposed to do? Im scared to overdose

If you're using a needle to inject into a vein in your arm a dose of 100 mg which can also be measured as .1 of a gram or commonly known as a point is a good amount to IV.

A typical street deal that comes is a plastic baggie is a point in weight. It was slightly bigger or smaller as some street dealer's measure by eye not scales.

If using heroin orally like smoking of foil or simply snorting the crushed up powder through your nose don't be surprised if you need 2 points at a minimum feel good maybe even more.

My advice if you plan to snort is do up lines that are no bigger than half a point and take your time leaving plenty time between.

Pacing yourself between lines is a safety precaution incase the batch of heroin u r ususing is unusually strong or worse yet cut with fentanyl which would significantly heighten the potential risk of overdose

If you're using a needle to inject into a vein in your arm a dose of 100 mg which can also be measured as .1 of a gram or commonly known as a point is a good amount to IV.

A typical street deal that comes is a plastic baggie is a point in weight. It was slightly bigger or smaller as some street dealer's measure by eye not scales.

If using heroin orally like smoking of foil or simply snorting the crushed up powder through your nose don't be surprised if you need 2 points at a minimum feel good maybe even more.

My advice if you plan to snort is do up lines that are no bigger than half a point and take your time leaving plenty time between.

Pacing yourself between lines is a safety precaution incase the batch of heroin u r ususing is unusually strong or worse yet cut with fentanyl which would significantly heighten the potential risk of overdose

I don't think he was being serious.

what kind of bags are yall getting?

I was going to a spot with some garbage in clear bags. Last they got new shit in small solid black bindles. It seemed like it had a a lot of fent in it.

The other day i tried a new spot out. They got stay high bags with the little bombs on em. Their shit is good, not A1 but its legit.

I’m sober atm but I have my friend my connect and sometimes I go with him the bags are always the tiny dime bags with a staple. Pretty sure they have carfentanyl but that’s what I liked to do

So, I've been chipping thanks to a new co-worker who dabbles with oxy. Working on the south side, and am awfully tempted to check out the old spots on the way home. Has shit gotten that much worse since 2013?

So, I've been chipping thanks to a new co-worker who dabbles with oxy. Working on the south side, and am awfully tempted to check out the old spots on the way home. Has shit gotten that much worse since 2013?

There's definitely more fent out there. But there's still good and bad out there. I just started using again a coupe months ago. i was nervous going down my first couple times but it all came back pretty quick.

I know you know this but don't make your decision lightly. I'm sure you had you reasons to quit.

I appreciate it. I stayed away for today, it was raining, and i don't know any faces out there right now, not ideal conditions for cold copping. Whenever I do pills with this kid, i'm fiending for days, probably should let this idea sit for a while. Thanks.

I feel like every time I post, I kill the thread. I still haven't made the trip out west. I already have a felony, got popped by state police on 290 in 2013. Took me years to bounce back, some of you may have seen my earlier posts about that. Looks like I can get a steady pill supply though, so I will stick with that for the time being. How is everyone doing?

I feel like every time I post, I kill the thread. I still haven't made the trip out west. I already have a felony, got popped by state police on 290 in 2013. Took me years to bounce back, some of you may have seen my earlier posts about that. Looks like I can get a steady pill supply though, so I will stick with that for the time being. How is everyone doing?

Lol it's not you this place is just dead. Try r/opiates on reddit, there's a lot of cool people there.

That sucks how much did you get caught with?

I had a 14 bag jab of some beautiful shit. I had an open warrant that I didn't know about, that fucked me.

Not sure what you mean by that. I got back on 290 at Cicero which was my first mistake, and I saw an unmarked SUV following me shortly after that, from there I think he ran my plates and saw the warrant.

green stuff is good but the color just throws me off
probably is cut with green bars or they add color to the dormin or some shit... idk these folks do some odd shit

I had a 14 bag jab of some beautiful shit. I had an open warrant that I didn't know about, that fucked me.

Getting a felony for personal use is bullshit. Whats the weight cut off for that?

Thats one thing ive noticed that change is no one wants to cut deals after 10 anymore. Ive been to a few different spots and the best i got was 11