• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

It was so easy then. I am definitely feeling nervous about it now. I live on the south side now but I've never copped here

It was easy right. I used to be in and out. Im out in the west burbs. At least ur closer than i am Thor8870. Id have to hop on the metra then the L. Huge hassle. But its tempting. Like really tempting

I just moved to the south side of Chicago from out east and was thinking of possibly taking a trip to the west side, but this thread has got me wondering if it is worth the trip. Been on Subs and ran out a day ago and they have been a bitch to find compared to other places. How is the south side like Bridgeport for copping something? It is a great city for nightlife compared to many others.

I just moved to the south side of Chicago from out east and was thinking of possibly taking a trip to the west side, but this thread has got me wondering if it is worth the trip. Been on Subs and ran out a day ago and they have been a bitch to find compared to other places. How is the south side like Bridgeport for copping something? It is a great city for nightlife compared to many others.

I would think you would have to go farther south, but I'm not sure.

My son was just unexpectedly dropped off. So it looks like sobriety is going to win today

why dont u guys both meet up and help each other out? Problem solved.

I suppose I could. I dont advocate using hard drugs, but doing someone a lil favor is def. good karma, so if yallz finna dm yo numba dis boi finna make it happen for yall niggas realtalk cuz

I suppose I could. I dont advocate using hard drugs, but doing someone a lil favor is def. good karma, so if yallz finna dm yo numba dis boi finna make it happen for yall niggas realtalk cuz

bruh u think imma just give my # out to some random. Last thing i need is my wife finding out cuz of some troll blowing my line up. Making her all suspicious and shit. I been out the game for 3 years. Im just tryin to see whatsup. So if anybody for real wanna help me out dm me.

bruh u think imma just give my # out to some random. Last thing i need is my wife finding out cuz of some troll blowing my line up. Making her all suspicious and shit. I been out the game for 3 years. Im just tryin to see whatsup. So if anybody for real wanna help me out dm me.

Same

This thread is slower than it used to be because like someone said, either LEO's budget was placed elsewhere when I cracked down on people joining to spam their need to score, giving phone numbers or the worst, when I became mods, the people pretending to come from Detroit saying they were white lonely women and were in withdrawal. In a perfect world, you Chicagoan's could help an actual person like this, but they are obviously never such people, plus, that huge link at the top? You need to read that before posting. I cleaned up and banned many accounts since I've been left the sole mod here. SKL left but I wish nom nobis or whatever his name was spelled didn't leave. Like the sadly now-gone zephyr said, I have some kind of a life outside BL hence I can't be hands on here all the time, I don't have a smartphone that has a battery in it and that has a connection, they're gps equipped slave phones imo. So unfortunately I have to have the senior mods take care of this forum when I'm not arounnd. But I do my best to keep the place for what it should be.

This thread is slower than it used to be because like someone said, either LEO's budget was placed elsewhere...

No. The thread is slower than it once was because of the paranoid and repetitious spam about law-enforcement surveillance which you haven't just overlooked, Oblivion, but have actively participated in. Anyone who is too clueless to follow the simple protocol of not sourcing or arranging meet-ups via the site, is inviting trouble upon themself and potentially bringing unwanted and undeserved attention to the vast majority of Bluelighters who have the good sense not to do that.