• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

No. The thread is slower than it once was because of the paranoid and repetitious spam about law-enforcement surveillance which you haven't just overlooked, Oblivion, but have actively participated in. Anyone who is too clueless to follow the simple protocol of not sourcing or arranging meet-ups via the site, is inviting trouble upon themself and potentially bringing unwanted and undeserved attention to the vast majority of Bluelighters who have the good sense not to do that.

"Ahahahah Burn!!!! "

edit : Not at all, fact you're forever-banned shows your true colours. And I've been trying for a long time to recruit at least one other person to mod here, but there's no takers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me paranoid, but in the end I was right on the money and turned out being correct about certain ppl who posted on here under the guise of being a dope user, but in reality were not only lying to the people on this thread, but actively sought them out in real life only to cause harm to and deceive them.

I find that dispicable. Especially when i realize the money funding said activities comes from my paycheck. But whatever, i ended up being right, the real oblivion confirmed this, and im sure i saved at least a few people from enduring some major hardships being inflicted upon them by people who havr no interest in actually protecting and serving the people the swore to.

Like i just quoted, i wish i could be friendly and actually help a nigga out, but this thread, and forum alike, is just crawling w LE. So i have myself a little fun, and engage with those folks who post here, whos mission is to destroy your lives, finances, occupation/job, reputation, and worst of all, freedom, becuz you chose to put a chemical in your body , that they dont approve of. Noy only do i have a great time doin so, but the mental gymnastics are enjoyably challenging, and i feel a sense of reward and accomplishment when i finally expose a person who is on some major bullshit, and render their username useless as everyone realizes its whack. Best of all, is realizing that some of these usernames that are no longer being used, as a direct result of my efforts, took hundreds of hours of posts, reading, department pay, cooperation, research, and patience.... only to go down the shitter due to some smartass asshole who has a little freetime after work.

This thread is slower than it used to be because like someone said, either LEO's budget was placed elsewhere when I cracked down on people joining to spam their need to score, giving phone numbers or the worst, when I became mods, the people pretending to come from Detroit saying they were white lonely women and were in withdrawal. In a perfect world, you Chicagoan's could help an actual person like this, but they are obviously never such people, plus, that huge link at the top? You need to read that before posting. I cleaned up and banned many accounts since I've been left the sole mod here. SKL left but I wish nom nobis or whatever his name was spelled didn't leave. Like the sadly now-gone zephyr said, I have some kind of a life outside BL hence I can't be hands on here all the time, I don't have a smartphone that has a battery in it and that has a connection, they're gps equipped slave phones imo. So unfortunately I have to have the senior mods take care of this forum when I'm not arounnd. But I do my best to keep the place for what it should be.

By that logic,
Anyone trying to meet up, deserves being called out and shade being thrown at them, along with banning, cuz even if you are LE, you have to break the BL rules to try and meet up w someone to try and run a sting or similar scenario. I think its pretty lame to justify stings, set ups, deception, and playin on peoples addictions and weaknesses, jist cuz they broke some rule for the forum. If they had it coming, then so does LE who use these fake usernames en masse, and my efforts to bring attention to such accounts and activites is fully justified. Except when i do it, no one goes to jail, gets their house raided, gets their car and possessions seized as "evidence", gets a criminal history, or becomes homeless. As for losing their job... well, if yall dont step up your game, perhaps yours wont be so safe, due to chronic underpreformance and failed objectives, at the hand of a random dude on the internet that goes by "SoDope"... good luck in the future. Quit blindly supporting cops! End the drug war!

No. The thread is slower than it once was because of the paranoid and repetitious spam about law-enforcement surveillance which you haven't just overlooked, Oblivion, but have actively participated in. Anyone who is too clueless to follow the simple protocol of not sourcing or arranging meet-ups via the site, is inviting trouble upon themself and potentially bringing unwanted and undeserved attention to the vast majority of Bluelighters who have the good sense not to do that.

Lol this thr3ad has gone to shit. I use to love and visit this thread everyday. But I'm starting to think it needs to be put out of its misery, shit start a new one just something has to change.
Beautiful weather in chi town lately. . . NoD SQuaD

Hi everyone! Not sure how active this thread is. I'm a new member and staying at the Hyatt for work for the week. Anyone in this area? Looking for some things to do.

You could go over to the west side, score some crack, and get really skeeted.

Theres also a pizza place on chicago and western that has some awesome, huge slices.

Chicago has alot to offer. Just remember Chicago is still one of the most segregated high population cities.
If ur white on the Westside, know that u stick out like a sore thumb. Regardless of what u are over there for. Who else from the nod squad is still posting here??

Yo. It's been a minute. I got clean, went to rehab and now copping again, like an idiot. The spot I went to with little yellow cars on it ripped me off. I wanna shoot these faggots knee Caps or put a pipe bomb on the block. Fuckingfaggot bitch ass nigs. So fucking pissed. But prolly for the better.time to quit again.

Yo. It's been a minute. I got clean, went to rehab and now copping again, like an idiot. The spot I went to with little yellow cars on it ripped me off. I wanna shoot these faggots knee Caps or put a pipe bomb on the block. Fuckingfaggot bitch ass nigs. So fucking pissed. But prolly for the better.time to quit again.
It seems like Chicago Western corners aren't what they used to be, I remember hearing about great quality bags all over, now no one posts that. Only rip offs and shitty dope. There have to be good corners still out there with fire blows. Philly is getting big on the synthetics, some corners are known solely for consistently having good synthetic "dope".

They were fire for 2 months straight. Then outta nowhere they give me garbage. whatever, their loss. As far as synthetics, we have them out here too and it's bomb, but too many people die.

Alot of those corner guys dont make it up themselves, they just buy bundles (jabs) or bricks (100 bags) and flip it. The bags are premade/premixed

Alot of those corner guys dont make it up themselves, they just buy bundles (jabs) or bricks (100 bags) and flip it. The bags are premade/premixed
Yep, that's the same in most cities. Not sure about Chicago, but in Philly the corners are actually run by a higher up who picks the dboys to work HIS corner, which he most likely rents out from someone else. That guy supplies the dope in pre stamped bags to a case worker who then gives them to the actual corner boys. Sometimes a caseworker is present in the block just to make sure it's running smoothly. The guy who owns the corner is never actually there. In Chicago is it every group/man for themselves? Do they just set up wherever and sell? We have specific stamps on specific corners with boundaries. They are allowed to sell this bag/stamp on the corner of x st and y ave and cannot sell past halfway down the block. If they do, they could get a beat down or shot, that's another crews territory. Very organized. These are blocks that bring in a ton of money every day. Some strips bring in hundreds of thousands a day. All open air, similar to the wire, looks almost like hamsterdam.

On point. All these spots are run by gangs. They cleaned up my usual spot and saw one of the old runners literally cleaning the block with a broom and shit. Karma is funny that way sometimes. Dude, when you say case worker, to me, sounds like someone from the DMV or DHS office pushing packs.

Haha they actually call them case workers here though. They take care of the day to day, reups, overall block bs. Usually don't have the dope on them, but do bring it to the spot to be given out. If you have a problem with a dboy shorting you or being grimy you can usually go to the case worker. They will deal with him if it's justified. I've seen CW take a dboy to the tracks (wooded area close to the corners) and beat the piss out of them for stealing or whatever. These corners are big business, and are run like it.

well i see Sodope is still up the same garbage aa before. and literally has helped kill the forum along with "Oblivion" remedial self. I appreciate the one poster calling their crap out. For constantly fostering this dumb ass "cop agent" bullshit we wouldve heard of by now. but im sure both retards will piggy back om that....anywho, same old.same old.my way still working hard, in corporate finance and bartending. still sick of this addiction and blowing $$$ on it, but i guess it doesnt matter.

lol didn t you get banned for all your CI activity... Pretty sure its against the forum rules to make another name and try to get back on after a ban... Not to mention those other two names that got banned, Thor and whatever that other one was.

Keep trying dude. Maybe we can get a beer sometime.

What? Can you rephrase this in an intelligible manner or are you accusing me of not following and enforcing the rules of the forum I'm supervising? Granted, my activity online varies greatly and I've been spending a lot of time doing things in these last weeks of summer.

And please, i do not break the rules of this place, I Keep pointing out the huge link at the top of any post made in here as the guidelines when people who aren't outright spammers but aren't breaking rules blatantly but are not being careful enough...I will point it out to them. As for myself? I live nowhere in northeast Canada, it would be difficult to break the rules, plus, I don't break the rules, I've been here long enough to know what is fine to post and what isn't.
I've tried to make meet-ups and I sourced, really?

Now, please, gb2reddit.

Last edited:
Sodope was banned for 2 months wasn't it? Look, do your job as users and report posts he might be doing that shows he hasn't learned shit/isn't willing to act by the rules. This asshat PM bombed me, if it was just me that account would be an ex-bluelighter, when it was happening a few months ago. I wasn't being like authoritative that my and other mods crack down in this thread in particular, no self-congratulating, I'd rather have none of it happen, it was one hell of a pain in the ass.