• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

...prices r kinda high because u have to pay shipping costs as well.

Not really, considering the shipping costs at least half as much as the gas it takes to get to the city and back. Now factor in a car payment, maintenance, insurance, and possibly getting you car seized as evidence by corrupt cops so they can auction it off for high tech binoculars to watch for people they meet off of internet forums... Whaddya ya know, shipping it is exponentially cheaper. Here's a tip for yall - never ship to your residence. Open up a P.O. Box in another town. In the event that somehow they catch on and watch your package, they wont be able to know where you live, raid your house, harrass your family, and shoot your dog.

because he used to tell me about it..mhe prefered the dark net as opposed to copping locally.....and the other kid he used to go thru said he hadnt heard from him...and this kid would never go cold cop by himself....crazy shit.....here today gone 2marrow. smh

^^asa lama lakum... eggs cheese and BACON lol

i use to cop from all kinds of different ppl... and if i sold some dope that killed someone I sure AF wouldn't go telling neone about it... that's a first degree murder charge round my way... you a trip man.. atleast put a little effort into ur story man...

for real for real tho dark net is only good if you new to an area... shits more expensive and what self respecting junkie is gna have one guy to go thru and want to wait to convert they money into bit coins then have to wait on the USPS to get their shit... the deep web is a big fucking hassle.... pretty clear you never been thru WDs man... that's why you always always have back up dealers for your back up dealers and cold coppin is nvr off the table when you got an addiction....

but anyways lmc what you been working with....

^suspect^

lol how do you know he got it offline?? that is one of the advantages of those sites... very hard to track...

You'll start to notice when TMT gets put on blast he changes the subject and posts a bunch, attempting to get others to respond, so that the posts that call him out get pushed back, hoping that people will not see them.

hahaja. Im trying to get ppl to think TMT247 is a cop. so i edited that quote to look like it.

See the above any body can do that bullshit and try to manipulate the posts...too bad ppl on here have met me in real life...fuck off.

You'll start to notice when TMT gets put on blast he changes the subject and posts a bunch, attempting to get others to respond, so that the posts that call him out get pushed back, hoping that people will not see them.

Good try faggot...u really are pathetic and desperate...newflash...one thing u ca t change..is im not the junkie with a record that lives around a bunch of trailer trash...you are...faggot..and no amount of posting online will change that

i didnt post that bullshit...and ppl on here know me...so good try.....faggot. ppl have met me in real life. fuck off.

yea i meet ppl that kno ya too... while I was locked up... lol kinda set urself up for that one

yea i meet ppl that kno ya too... while I was locked up... lol kinda set urself up for that one

whatever faggot...sucks to be you doesnt it? i could care less what dumb shit u retards post on a random internet site. prolly why ur dumb ass got locked up the first time...clearly ur not too smart.

yea I got locked up for hustling... look at the indictment... "drug pipeline"... that wasn't them gettin lucky or us bein careless... took em 3 years to build their case and I still got money after prison... you a scared ass lame...

yea I got locked up for hustling... look at the indictment... "drug pipeline"... that wasn't them gettin lucky or us bein careless... took em 3 years to build their case and I still got money after prison... you a scared ass lame...

im sure u do...im sure 2 years of ur life gone and getting ur ass rammed in prison is totally worth having ur life ruined and having 2k saved after prison...damn bro ur so cool?!!!! where do i sign up to be like u? God cant we all go to jail and live in a white trash hill billy town like you?! fuxk off faggot.

lol yea hill billies and money... that's what it's know for... why the fuck you think everyone in the country tryin to come here n sell dope... I did what I did and paid my debt to society... no regrets, my names still good and I got a little more then 2 bands put back lol... so you need any help on learning how hustle hmu

lol yea hill billies and money... that's what it's know for... why the fuck you think everyone in the country tryin to come here n sell dope... I did what I did and paid my debt to society... no regrets, my names still good and I got a little more then 2 bands put back lol... so you need any help on learning how hustle hmu

naw...not the money part...pretty much ebery county in west va is consistently one of the poorest and most impoverished states in america....good try tho...its clear, along with ur immediate return to this site upon ur release ur just as stupid as u were prior to going to jail. Good luck bro, im sure you will return to jail soon. as ur to dumb to last on the outside. and im sure u miss slangin that "boy pussy" to all the fellas on lock up ..faggot.

and i doubt it took them 3 years to build a case against ur stupid ass...it took them 3years to bust ilyou 2 buys for 10 pills each?!! hahaha...yea thas a lie..and dude that set u up wore a wire .......naw, they probably just flipped his ass and he ratted you out and thats all there was to it.. prolly took them less than 2 hours. dumb ass. you really expect us to beleive it took 3 years to busts ur stupid ass for 2 buys of 10 pills each?! lmao.....lol...hahahahajajaa.

asa lama lakum... eggs, cheese and BACON!!!

lol hey man I know what I did and I know what I got... I care less if you think we bunch a broke hill billies... and like I said when I first got on here I was saying whats up to the ppl that was on here when I went in... lettin them know its possible to kick the shit and believe me if I was gna hustle why the fuck would I come on a Chicago dope thread?? its beyond easy to tell that you don't do dope and you never been thru WDs... man just give up

and i doubt it took them 3 years to build a case against ur stupid ass...it took them 3years to bust ilyou 2 buys for 10 pills each?!! hahaha...yea thas a lie..and dude that set u up wore a wire .......naw, they probably just flipped his ass and he ratted you out and thats all there was to it.. prolly took them less than 2 hours. dumb ass. you really expect us to beleive it took 3 years to busts ur stupid ass for 2 buys of 10 pills each?! lmao.....lol...hahahahajajaa.

yo man the shit is public record... its all out there.... I mean fuck I've even posted the actual charging papers against me on this site.... fuck man read the story and look at the dates... also you just showing u dont know wtf u talkin about or how the FBI and dea work.... you obviously no nothing about ghost weight or how they work..... READ the indictment you dipshit... what you think I faked a FBI webpage??? just took a two year hiatus for nothing??

yo man the shit is public record... its all out there.... I mean fuck I've even posted the actual charging papers against me on this site.... fuck man read the story and look at the dates... also you just showing u dont know wtf u talkin about or how the FBI and dea work.... you obviously no nothing about ghost weight or how they work..... READ the indictment you dipshit... what you think I faked a FBI webpage??? just took a two year hiatus for nothing??

Yea. Erik Jones...i read it...ur a fucking nobody only reason it 18months is because they wanted to round up and charge all u idiots at the same time.....i highly dount ur 10 pills were gonna help u retire...."mr hustler"....if u were so smart you wouodnt have gotten roped in with 39 other retards. u sold 10 fucking pills for 320 dollars....yea and u look like a dope fiend...you aint got no damn money u faggot...otherwise you wouldve sold way more pills than that...not some nickle and dime shit. All this does is prove how stupid you are...anybody smart wouldnt have allowed themselves to get pulled into such a large investigation.....someone that actually kmew what they are doimg the police wouldve had to come at them directly!!! Not some easy has group incestigation...obviously it wasnt that hard to find ur dumb ass.....I love ur mugshot...what a face...lemme guess you "DINDU NuFfIn?". haahahahahahajaj

oh man thats enough ownage for one day...im done with you. no more replies to ur nobody ass....take ur stupid ass over to the West Virginia thread...this one is for ppl in Chicago! Not hill billy shit West Va...theres nothing there worth knowing about I gurantee my rent costs more than ur entire shitty house/apt and car combined. fuck off

yea that's me and that's not even what I plead to... have no problem with anything I did... run my shit on pacer.. men lie paper work don't... no 5k 10k nothing. no saftey valve... and if you cnt figure out what the hell that means, it means i didnt snitch on anyone so throw it all out there if you gna throw half of it... my paper works good and no problem walking any compond in the FBOP... so that's cool the cops are against recovering addicts trying to spread positive vibes to those still dealing with the struggle and letting them know its possible to change... everything you say make it more b more clear you no jack shit about addiction.. prison saved my life...

but its not like your a light weight genius figuring out my name I posted the indictment and I'm the only one who just got released... my debts been paid... the books are even with me and the government...

Last edited: