• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

dude I sold to wore a body camera on me... made three buys, got 10 pills each time then told him he had bought 300 off me before that n got charged with distribution of oxycodone... got charged with 330 pills, took a plea deal was lookin at 21-27 months n kept fukin round on pretrial n judge me 27 months... crazy shit is thy made the buys n didn't indict me for another 15 months... had no idea they even set me up til shit was in the news ..

http://https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/pittsburgh/news/press-releases/philadelphia-to-morgantown-drug-pipeline-disrupted-by-federal-indictment

dude I sold to wore a body camera on me... made three buys, got 10 pills each time then told him he had bought 300 off me before that n got charged with distribution of oxycodone... got charged with 330 pills, took a plea deal was lookin at 21-27 months n kept fukin round on pretrial n judge me 27 months... crazy shit is thy made the buys n didn't indict me for another 15 months... had no idea they even set me up til shit was in the news ..

http://https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/pittsburgh/news/press-releases/philadelphia-to-morgantown-drug-pipeline-disrupted-by-federal-indictment

wait so was this is West Virginja? not chicago? And damn man, what do u think ur gonna do now with a felony record?

wait so was this is West Virginja? not chicago? And damn man, what do u think ur gonna do now with a felony record?

yea it was in WVA... I just always use to be on this thread cause it was the best one about dope... and I got a degree in graphic design so il prob try n go to Pittsburgh once I get some money saved up n back on my feet... shits to crazy down here...

yea it was in WVA... I just always use to be on this thread cause it was the best one about dope... and I got a degree in graphic design so il prob try n go to Pittsburgh once I get some money saved up n back on my feet... shits to crazy down here...

yea i kno...it seems like everyone is a junkie nowdays. WVA and kentucky have always been bad when it comes to dope and pills.....when i lived fort lauderdale during the "pill mill" ages it was always a shit ton of kentucky and WVA license plates at the damn clinics like crazy!

yea i kno...it seems like everyone is a junkie nowdays. WVA and kentucky have always been bad when it comes to dope and pills.....when i lived fort lauderdale during the "pill mill" ages it was always a shit ton of kentucky and WVA license plates at the damn clinics like crazy!

Like, for real brah, even my cat, I caught him trying to shoot up the other day. Its fucked up.

yea things def got crazy last couple years... 6 murders last month alone where I'm from... dnt sound like alot compared to up there but theres only 30k ppl here

yea things def got crazy last couple years... 6 murders last month alone where I'm from... dnt sound like alot compared to up there but theres only 30k ppl here

yea i kno what u mean....ive seen that shit...where literally dope has taken over the ENTIRE town!! Especially in small rural places in Kentucky or WVA.....man, i have seen so many parents shooting up with their own kids and prostituting there own kids to get $$$.....all kinds of fuck up shit....and u know im telling the truth, because ur from there.

thats a huge exxaggeration. It may hit a small percentage of the population, but they will be highly visible due to association with crime, arrests, mugshots, and homelessness. To say it take over entire towns is fantastical. And some places, people will move in who are users, due to availability of drugs, more lax attitudes towards drug use, and lighter laws, like some places on the west coast. But a couple hundred junkies in a town of a couple hundred thousand is nowhere near the entire town. Not even 20% I suppose if you're one of those right wing cop suckers who are afraid of their own shadow, or psychos who pull guns of kids who walk across your grass, in your own deluded mind, it might seem like the whole town. Or if youre law enforcement, and really wana up your departments budget, by instilling fear into the population with such false statements, with the hopes of increasing taxes on them, this might be a fun thing to say to folks, and to claim to the general public.

man, i have seen so many parents shooting up with their own kids and prostituting there own kids to get $$$

Where exactly do you see this? Cuz you claim you dont even shoot up, you just sniff lines? You have to sink really low into addiction to be hanging out with those types of folks, like, REALLY LOW, and if you're just sniffing your dope, you're nowhere near that.

Even when i used, pins and all, homeless and hanging with whatever gang was in whatever area, I never once saw parents shooting up with children around, or kids being pimped. Now, thats not to say it doesnt happen, but there's no a chance you've seen "so many" folks doing that. Especially if you just sniff it, and hold a bartending job, AND a financial job, like you claim. Not a fucking chance.

lol woo woo... I got that he was making generalizing statements and I get what he was saying... obviously it's not entire towns but it is really really bad down here.. like we have way more ODs then the next leading state and things have gotten way worse while I was gone is all I was saying... and while I've never seen parents selling their kids it does make it into the news occasionally and unfortunately... now I have seen alot of parents bang within eye shot of their kids and I know that a few times the kids seen em doing it and def seen the needles n spoons laying around n def heard alot of shit that they shuldnt have n been in the car for deals.... but anywayssss being clean and away from all that shit is sooo fukin nice and going to prison saved my life... hopeuflly y'all don't gotta go through that but that what it took for me to stop.... I rode that mother fucker til the wheels feel off... I shot up before I walked in the court room to get sentenced and at the time it seemed perfectly logical... anywaysss chill out sodope

lol woo woo... I got that he was making generalizing statements and I get what he was saying... obviously it's not entire towns but it is really really bad down here.. like we have way more ODs then the next leading state and things have gotten way worse while I was gone is all I was saying... and while I've never seen parents selling their kids it does make it into the news occasionally and unfortunately... now I have seen alot of parents bang within eye shot of their kids and I know that a few times the kids seen em doing it and def seen the needles n spoons laying around n def heard alot of shit that they shuldnt have n been in the car for deals.... but anywayssss being clean and away from all that shit is sooo fukin nice and going to prison saved my life... hopeuflly y'all don't gotta go through that but that what it took for me to stop.... I rode that mother fucker til the wheels feel off... I shot up before I walked in the court room to get sentenced and at the time it seemed perfectly logical... anywaysss chill out sodope

yea man, ive seen that shit first hand...fucking entire families of junkies living in one of those pay by the day/week hotels in fort laduderdale....smh shit was fucked up.

yea man, ive seen that shit first hand...fucking entire families of junkies living in one of those pay by the day/week hotels in fort laduderdale....smh shit was fucked up.

yea idk not to many hotels like that around here but I guess it's possible... not to much surprise me anymore.... but ya sound awful judgemental for someone who says they get high lol.... just sayin shit sounds suspect... post a few pics of what ya been coppin up that way... you can go back and look at some of my old pics on here, now that was some good shit... Detroit's finest lol

but ya sound awful judgemental for someone who says they get high lol.... just sayin shit sounds suspect... post a few pics of what ya been coppin up that way...

Yea why dont you? I asked you to a while ago and you never did...

*hits up the evidence locker*

damn found out yesterday one of my buddies i used to hang with passed away....apparently he had ordered some shit off the dark net.

damn found out yesterday one of my buddies i used to hang with passed away....apparently he had ordered some shit off the dark net.

Damn sounds like the dark net has got the good good. Everyone should use that instead of your local dope dealer, less risk, cant get pulled over, wont have to deal with regional task forces, wont get robbed, dont have to go to the ghetto, dont have to deal with idiots and get shorted, cant get your car seized, and its cheaper ... Thanks for the tip

^suspect^

lol how do you know he got it offline?? that is one of the advantages of those sites... very hard to track...

^suspect^

lol how do you know he got it offline?? that is one of the advantages of those sites... very hard to track...

because he used to tell me about it..mhe prefered the dark net as opposed to copping locally.....and the other kid he used to go thru said he hadnt heard from him...and this kid would never go cold cop by himself....crazy shit.....here today gone 2marrow. smh

Damn sounds like the dark net has got the good good. Everyone should use that instead of your local dope dealer, less risk, cant get pulled over, wont have to deal with regional task forces, wont get robbed, dont have to go to the ghetto, dont have to deal with idiots and get shorted, cant get your car seized, and its cheaper ... Thanks for the tip

the only part that sucks is constantly waiting on the mail. that shit sucks big time...but it is much better quality...prices r kinda high because u have to pay shipping costs as well.