• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

That fucking pic wasn't necessary dude, nobody here wants to see that shit. We see enough of it on our own for fucks sake.
Don't post dumb shit!

Ok. I only posted it bc it may deter someone like "me", who you kindly (or so I thought at the time) suggested I lose any intrigue to Smack. Photos like that, that I saw literally a few days ago, seemed like a topical, timely deterrent, type photograph. It's not dumb. Its a smack forum for Chicago and that junkie was nodding off with 8 people deep in line waiting to piss. Frankly, this is the perfect forum for a photograph like that (a Dope Board, Chicago, photo 07/05)... unless one's allure to getting high with their pants down in a shitty bathroom outweighs their rationale perception(s) of the drug. I enjoy learning about the topic. And fuck me if there aren't some dumb, fucking downright retarded posts on here... so "dumb" they are seemingly written by a person with a grasp of the vernacular equivalent to that of a 3rd grader w/ a penchant for China White. Go score some jabs and lighten-up Francis. I meant no ill will. Heroin is a choice, I didn't stick a fucking spike of shitty brown into his collapsed veins.

Oye... I had to piss and ran across a photo-op. Is it dumb for a person to take a photo of an African elephant being slaughtered for its ivory tusks? Or perhaps informative, yet simply part of the dark, shit, piss, and gasoline laden world we live in? Sunsets, unicorns, rainbows, and bunnies from now on sir. Go piss up a rope, and instead take your goddamn life back instead of whining to me about a fucking photo. You win... your BL dick is bigger than mine. Happy?

What a self-righteous asshole. Get the fuck out of here with your "intelligent" conclusions.
I for one, have only read enough of your dribble to determine you're a fucking holier than thou pompous dickhead.
I want that time back.

Hi and bye folks.
:)

I got a couple of jabs of the red bulldogs and that shit was ok but it burned like gunpowder. Needed to do more than usual to even remotely catch a nod but I kind of blame that on my tol. I think I just have to live with the fact that those days of being able to get fucked up on two bags, are long gone. I'm wondering how long do you have to stop for, in order to reverse the tol.
Later folks.
Be good.

Yeah or u get raw & then you'll get high every time, but just not as high. But why am I helping u, this is suppose to be harm reduction. I'm guna stop talking & switch off using for a while. Got two bottles of lope, some lean without codeine, a few vikes & zans. Plus I won't be working for a while now which is the main reason I didnt wanna quit bekuz it makes an 8 hour day on ur feet feel like 16 hours.
Plus I can sleep it off with the zans more where as if I'm working i have to stay up during the cravings which feel like someone set me on fire & I'm told to sit still lol fuck this drug is fucked. Someone offered to sell me some subs, to bad I can't reveal the price bekuz idk if it was a good deal or not as I'm not familiar. But the lope had worked for me pretty much if I took 6-10mg. I just have to fight the psychologiical cravings & dabbing. But being at work reduced me being able to do that so in the end how can we opaite addicts quit if we have financial responsibilities, its serious shit.

'Yeah or u get raw & then you'll get high every time, but just not as high' I don't think that's true because blows are a gamble. Sometimes they're fire and can even be a better bang for the buck than raw (granted i get my raw very cheap since I have a great source and have known this family for years). I get raw just about everytime I cop and I can tell you that I get a much much better rush but it doesn't have as long legs - but that's mainly because it's not like 80% dormin... That is of course if I'm only doing the raw and nothing else like no benzos/alcohol prior to the shot.

Hope everyone is doing great and has a wonderful weekend ... I'm stuck at work till 7:30 today and have like a dozen footballs and about 2.5g of raw in my pocket but no rig... and then a commute all the way to lake geneva for a weekend trip which is going to be another 1.5 hours... ugh i cannot wait till i can stop at a walgreens once im out of work... It'll be like 9 pm before I can finally relax and do a shot lol. I love doing just like 1-2mg of kpins or xans and then like 1-2 bags of raw - it gets me higher than doing 5 bags of raw but I have a considerable tolerance since I got off methadone recently... granted It has gone down drastically. You gotta be suuuuuper careful though there's been way too many people who have fallen out because they'll take like 2 bars and then do a slightly smaller amount than they normally would and then they're dead... Up until about a month ago s 5-6 bags of raw shot wouldn't even make me nod but that's while I was still on the juice... Whereas my friends would snort 1-2 bags and would have to sit in the car for an hour before then can manage to drive without endangering themselves or others. At least now I can catch a decent nod with 2-3 bags of raw or even only 1 if I take like 2mg of kpins. I'm so glad to be off the liquid done.. now I'm cutting down on the d and hopefully soon can switch back to just doing like a 7.5 mg vic in the morn and 7.5 mg vic at night. Doing low amounts of benzos has helped a lot but I've been making sure to take intermitten breaks so that I don't get addicted to benzos now as I am aware those wd's are even harder than opiates. I want to quit dope though - I most definetely do. I am pretty convinced I'll always take opiates in some shape or form but I don't want to be taking stuff like dope, dilaudid, opana, fentanyl, oxys, etc. It's mainly because I'm just so sick of all the money I've spent on this stuff like I'm 27 and I know for a fact I would've had over at least $1mil net worth if i never touched drugs by now.

If I could get to the point where I have an RX for like 7/5 mg hydrocodones - one in morning one at night I would be so content and would truly stick to that. When I was on methadone I didn't really do dope - very very sparingly... It wasn't until I started tapering down drastically so I could still function at work. Thankfully I managed to hold a great job during and finish college despite having such an addiction but i attribute that to nothing short of a miracle.

Hope everyone has a fun weekened!!! Stay safe out there...

What a self-righteous asshole. Get the fuck out of here with your "intelligent" conclusions.
I for one, have only read enough of your dribble to determine you're a fucking holier than thou pompous dickhead.
I want that time back.

Hi and bye folks.
:)

Ahh the irony of your words. Im self-righteous? Your post is dumb, and more self-righteous than anything Ive ever posted. I originally posted out of curiosity about the Lawndale bust and mentioned one thing that HELPED w/ an opiod habit. Id hoped to find some intelligent conversation but have fastly realized that aint gonna happen. Believe what you wish Itchy... I couldn't care less what you think. I'll probably retire from posting and leave the threads to those who embrace the allure of smack versus the harm it can induce. I dont judge until Im attacked... fuck, I think smack should be legalized.

And fyi, I only took a pic of the dude w/ his pants down trying to find a vein while sitting in a shit-laden bathrrom stall b/c it fell in my goddamn lap -and yeah, I was a little pissed bc I really had to piss!

Good luck scoring y'all. Be safe or whatever bullshit "Team Nod" says at the end of a post. "Team Nod", lol. That is pretty fucking funny... Id ask to try out for Shortstop but it would appear Im not viewed too favorably here or as a team player. Self-righteous Im not... inclined to better my mind and fight the good fight w/o fleeting, false highs, I suppose. Jaded and cynical, yes, I am. A good person to my fellow man and Earth's living creatures, yup, Im that too.

Followers of the God "Heroin" and the hope she brings her believers obviously rein supreme here despite the obvious repercussions to her faithful. "Hope in Heroin" -great bumper sticker. *sigh* (Im an atheist, I dont believe in Heroin or any God.)

Peace and Love Peace and Love.

And on that note, kindly get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You are a creepy little fucker.
Now, fuck off.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!! What's up with everyone? Btw i think the grateful dead suck ass. That dude who was nodded out on the toilet probably had the best time there. God damn I hate that hippie jam band bullshit... Ok bring on the onslaught of "dead head" cultism....

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!! What's up with everyone? Btw i think the grateful dead suck ass. That dude who was nodded out on the toilet probably had the best time there. God damn I hate that hippie jam band bullshit... Ok bring on the onslaught of "dead head" cultism....
I don't really like the dead either, although I do admire the whole dead-head ideology of peace and love to all man kind type of shit.
Yeah, the dude is in jail. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Ahh well thank you for confirming my suspicions itchy... Damn I know he was on probation...
... On a Side note I'll be back in Chicago in a few weeks (fuck yes) and I have been doing some surprisingly fire blow out here on the east coast. That is the only "dope" I can report about on my end lol. Hope y'all are doing ok, any reports from the field?

I was down there on the 4th, it was pretty chill surprisingly. I hear in gun hot spots like Englewood they were out on foot. Not one shooting in englewood on the fourth. I guess from all that put the guns down talk.

Won't catch me down there for a while now lol.

Man, its been a while!
So I moved to a slightly bigger mid-illinois city and found some steady connects. Been getting that blue-grey raw lately. Good enough to keep me from taking the couple hour trip to Chitown. Still not good enough to keep me from missing the Philly scene though!
Just wanted to check in I guess... Let y'all know I'm still alive, and make sure all fuckers are too! Stay safe out there

I went down today, got a jab of that blueish shit. Just enough to carry me through the workweek. I know I keep saying it but I'm gonna give it a proper try. What's the sense in spending hundreds of $, if I can't even get high.
Fuck that, I'm gonna put the shit down.
The 4th? I don't even know how often I go. It seems like every single day.
Yeah Chiraq, karma is a motherfucker.
Be good, guys.

@itchy hell yea it is. good to hear your safe. Keep it that way... Did you guys see "El Chapo" escaped from prison again? Cartel is crazy!! I wish I had some ese connects when I was locked up .. Lol. Be safe everyone

^^^yeah, they said the tunnel was a mile long! ...that's what I need(ed), my own personal bat cave tunnel, leading straight to the west side...Pop my head out of a sewer, grab my shit and "poof" I'm gone! Lol!
Yeah, I would feel kind of unsafe if I was one of the guards that guards him (the one that's not on the take). All the clout that guy has... I'd be worried his people will try to spring him guns blazing.
My last day on the shit. See how this goes. This time around. I have subs, so I should be fine.
Take care y'all.
Later. :)

And on that note, kindly get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You are a creepy little fucker.
Now, fuck off.
You did mention "kindly", so I just may retire. It bums me out a little bc my intention was not to make enemies... just share insight and have some feedback from Chicago Nod players. My motive was that simple, yet in typical FOX news fashion you spun my posts into something they weren't. I shall think about it... but we dont live in firewall China! Also, Id suggest anyone posts using a VPN, proxy server, or better yet, TOR... otherwise, cops already know you, your computer, or phone. Peace.

I don't really like the dead either, although I do admire the whole dead-head ideology of peace and love to all man kind type of shit.
Yeah, the dude is in jail. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
The Dead do kinda suck... I'll give you that. But the scene is pretty cool... you can find anything from a Falafel to a jab of fire, and anything in between. And they did have their moments of musical awesomeness, until Jerry started hitting the H really hard... sounding almost as bad as Eliot Smith when he was geeked out on H.