• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

yea agreed...i prefer to be on foot as well...even tho i rarely cop out west. but i completely understand what u mean. im trying to stay out of the west side...imma stick to my regular connect that meets in a nice neighboorhood or go back to ordering on the dark net.

Admin , what have happened to my post from friday??!!!!!?! All I have said is.. that the demand and the supply is always gonna be the same, no matter how hard the FeDs are trying.

Lol they deleted folks post. Aye all I gotta say is cook county and this whole country drug war is fucked. The implications of a drug felony are beyond what u can comprehend. Mfs are excluding u out the financial system after having an addiction. even tho u live here and need $ to even live they cut u off. Job application yeah right..

I have a drug related felony and it blows. Been clean for three months, guys! (Talking about H) Been chilling with mary Jane though daily. Im still in aoda outpatient. Best outpatient I've ever done. Better treatment than any inpatient I've ever done. Great facilitators. Awesome groups.

This thread is getting sparse fosho. Just checkin in. Love you guys. ;)

yea i agree. i do believe the penalties r too stiff.....i mean if u fuck up one time ur life is over! that shit will follow u forever!!! thats why i always act with extreme paranoia when copping and i hate to cold cop....thats why i like to stick by my normal guy that meets in a nice neighborhood. But yea once ur a felon ur life for the most part for most felons is fucked!!!! Very few ppl can just rebound from that shit...unless ur someone with connections that ppl will hire you regardless of ur background or like a rapper or some shit....but for most ppl having to report as a felon is a death sentence....nobody will hire you which puts you in the postion to have to do illegal shit to survive...most ppl dont want to constantly look over there shoulders every fucking second or constant paranoia making sure they dont get caught.

Read this in another BL thread

F.U.B.A.R.:'Heroin addiction is the closest you can get to being institutionalised and removed from society without the hassle of being caught, charged, convicted and sentenced to prison.

The net results are identical - you lose large portions of your life and are left thinking 'WTF happened?'...

Unfortunately, it's a double edged sword because you stand a very good chance of ALSO being caught, charged, convicted and sentenced to prison - in which case you are doubly removed from society and the chances of clawing your way back are remote to say the least...

whatsup woa good hearing from u, continue to visit & update us

Last edited:
I thought you could get a felony expunged after a certain amount of time passes or depending on how young you were when you got it.

I thought you could get a felony expunged after a certain amount of time passes or depending on how young you were when you got it.

yes im pretty sure u can as well but dude the chances of that shit is pretty low for most ppl.....it depends on what type of crime, ur criminal history, sentencing, etc...so many different factors play into that its nothing to even talk about as its not a normal options for most ppl.....usually a felony meanda ur life is gonna be significantly harder 95% of the time. Unless ur already rich and have a job or revenue stream that will be uneffected by ur felony then ur lucky...problem is most ppl do not so most ppl r completely fucked if u get a felony as it will follow you the rest of ur life.

Takes a minimum of 7 years and not all felonies are expungeable. Thats why its crazy, ten years later you could get your shit together and become a new person but that paperwork will follow you. Not to mention during the time u had a felony, a job will ask you what uve been doing all those years 'off the grid'

• Section 410 (720 ILCS 570/410) Probation: Available for some first time offenses under certain controlled substance statutes. The probation period runs for a term of 24 months. Successful completion of the probation period will allow the offender to avoid a conviction.
Successful completion of first-time offender probation can involve the following:

• Drug screens;
  • Counseling;
  • Securing or maintaining employment;
  • Successful completion of an education program; and
  • Payment of court fees and costs.

Then there's California, where you can get caught with heroin, meth, coke, or whatever, and avoid jail and a felony... wouldnt that be nice here?!

California Proposition 47, the Reduced Penalties for Some Crimes Initiative, was on the November 4, 2014 ballot in California as an initiated state statute.

The initiative reduces the classification of most "nonserious and nonviolent property and drug crimes" from a felony to a misdemeanor.[h=3]What does the measure do?[/h]The initiative:[1][2]

• Classifies “non-serious, nonviolent crimes" as misdemeanors instead of felonies unless the defendant has prior convictions for murder, rape, certain sex offenses or certain gun crimes.
  • Permits re-sentencing for those currently serving a prison sentence for any of the offenses that the initiative reduces to misdemeanors. About 10,000 inmates will be eligible for resentencing, according to Lenore Anderson of Californians for Safety and Justice.[3]
  • Requires a “thorough review” of criminal history and risk assessment of any individuals before re-sentencing to ensure that they do not pose a risk to the public.
  • Creates a Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund. The fund will receive appropriations based on savings accrued by the state during the fiscal year, as compared to the previous fiscal year, due to the initiative’s implementation. Estimates range from $150 million to $250 million per year.
  • Distributes funds from the Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund as follows: 25 percent to the Department of Education, 10 percent to the Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board and 65 percent to the Board of State and Community Correction.
[h=3]Which crimes would be effected?[/h]The measure requires misdemeanor sentencing instead of felony for the following crimes:[1][2]

• Shoplifting, where the value of property stolen does not exceed $950
  • Grand theft, where the value of the stolen property does not exceed $950
  • Receiving stolen property, where the value of the property does not exceed $950
  • Forgery, where the value of forged check, bond or bill does not exceed $950
  • Fraud, where the value of the fraudulent check, draft or order does not exceed $950
  • Writing a bad check, where the value of the check does not exceed $950
  • Personal use of most illegal drugs
In January 2015, it was announced that as many as 1 million Californians may be eligible to change past felony convictions on their records under Proposition 47. [4]

Then there's California, where you can get caught with heroin, meth, coke, or whatever, and avoid jail and a felony... wouldnt that be nice here?!

California Proposition 47, the Reduced Penalties for Some Crimes Initiative, was on the November 4, 2014 ballot in California as an initiated state statute.

The initiative reduces the classification of most "nonserious and nonviolent property and drug crimes" from a felony to a misdemeanor.[h=3]What does the measure do?[/h]The initiative:[1][2]

• Classifies “non-serious, nonviolent crimes" as misdemeanors instead of felonies unless the defendant has prior convictions for murder, rape, certain sex offenses or certain gun crimes.
  • Permits re-sentencing for those currently serving a prison sentence for any of the offenses that the initiative reduces to misdemeanors. About 10,000 inmates will be eligible for resentencing, according to Lenore Anderson of Californians for Safety and Justice.[3]
  • Requires a “thorough review” of criminal history and risk assessment of any individuals before re-sentencing to ensure that they do not pose a risk to the public.
  • Creates a Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund. The fund will receive appropriations based on savings accrued by the state during the fiscal year, as compared to the previous fiscal year, due to the initiative’s implementation. Estimates range from $150 million to $250 million per year.
  • Distributes funds from the Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Fund as follows: 25 percent to the Department of Education, 10 percent to the Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board and 65 percent to the Board of State and Community Correction.
[h=3]Which crimes would be effected?[/h]The measure requires misdemeanor sentencing instead of felony for the following crimes:[1][2]

• Shoplifting, where the value of property stolen does not exceed $950
  • Grand theft, where the value of the stolen property does not exceed $950
  • Receiving stolen property, where the value of the property does not exceed $950
  • Forgery, where the value of forged check, bond or bill does not exceed $950
  • Fraud, where the value of the fraudulent check, draft or order does not exceed $950
  • Writing a bad check, where the value of the check does not exceed $950
  • Personal use of most illegal drugs
In January 2015, it was announced that as many as 1 million Californians may be eligible to change past felony convictions on their records under Proposition 47. [4]

how many times have u been arrested Sodope? i know its a few as ur alwaya claiming everyone is an informant.

What does it matter?

You can be arrested for all sorts of retarded things. The police can kill your dog, and nothing happens, but if you so much as "injure" theirs, you get a 2nd degree felony. The law is against you.

Arrest ≠ conviction

Read this in another BL thread

F.U.B.A.R.:'Heroin addiction is the closest you can get to being institutionalised and removed from society without the hassle of being caught, charged, convicted and sentenced to prison.

Insightful post...

What does it matter?

You can be arrested for all sorts of retarded things. The police can kill your dog, and nothing happens, but if you so much as "injure" theirs, you get a 2nd degree felony. The law is against you.

Arrest ≠ conviction

just asking man....ur anoynmous on the forum anyway. so why not just say it?

Id love to anwser, but everytime i talk about the police or task forces or jurisdictions or cops, undercovers, and narcs crawling this forum, i get banned.

So lets talk about the weather. Boy, it's cold out.

Last edited:
Id love to anwser, but everytime i talk about the police or task forces or jurisdictions or cops, undercovers, and narcs crawling this forum, i get banned.

So lets talk about the weather. Boy, it's cold out.

no....you get banned because u go on dumb ass tangents ACCUSING everyone on here of being the police...thats why ur ass gets banned....not for talking about ur own personal run ins.

yea well it turned out that some of my accusation were true as said users quit posting once i blew it for them, amongst other reasons that proved their real nature. I could name a whole bunch who gave up on whatever username they might have put time into, getting all those posts and cred in the community here... just to go to waste... but i wont.

You accused me. I think people that accuse other people are trying to deflect attention from themselves. I would not trust this dude at all.