• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Chat/group video chat?

Ya know what we were using can be set up with fair security.
I mean, if *they want to get into your *stuff the gonna do it... regardless of outrageous response. Gotta be smart (no doubting we are) but yeah... nsa ans shit all over everything like it's OK and it aint really, IMO; but.......................
Zoom
1. Password protect your meetings
2. Authenticate users
3. Join before host
4. Lock down your meeting
5. Turn off participant screen sharing
7. Use waiting rooms
8. Avoid file sharing
9. Remove nuisance attendees

wonder how much of this is free/paid for

That sounds like some good precatuions I hope we can sort it out for next time ^^ Enjoyed the company tonight, thanks for the talk!

Eeeey guys wanna do this again in a few hours or something? Do you all feel comfortable using Zoom or do you have any better suggestions?

Cmon now guys who's with me bc I really enjoyed it the last time :D

Love the idea, not sure if I'm feeling alright enough to be social rn, but am also lonely as fuck getting the covid crazies

Love the idea, not sure if I'm feeling alright enough to be social rn, but am also lonely as fuck getting the covid crazies

Okay depending on the platform we'll use you can choose to just chat, chat with video on but sound muted,or just voice chat! You are welcome to join if you feel better in a few hours ^^

Doesn't seem to work for me. It say the meeting ID is invalid.

That was the link from the last time, i'll use Zoom this time as well and i'll make a new video conference there tonight so I'll post the new link soon ^^

I love chatting, but I don't know why, I don't want to be seen when I'm high or down or whatever. For me a normal irc-chat would do it.

JJ

I got the ff add-on wanna see if it works?
goyt the accountr locked down so not sure how it will react.

If this is not allowed just say it and it will be done.
Peace

Last edited:
oh man... i thought i would find a great irc-chat today.... mmmmmmnpf....:poop: