• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Chat/group video chat?

We all warm as you see but the thing is, by text you can't always tell what's what. This being said, if you feel lonely or not lonely, you can join The Lounge. But thanks for the flowers anyway.

We all warm as you see but the thing is, by text you can't always tell what's what. This being said, if you feel lonely or not lonely, you can join The Lounge. But thanks for the flowers anyway.

I know thatswhy we video chat ^^I would kick out or just leave if I felt something was off. I've checked the lounge out but i missed the video interactions, as I said, used to do this with swedish peeps from another forum. Hopefully you'll join when we do this another day, bc it was really fun :)

I know thatswhy we video chat ^^I would kick out or just leave if I felt something was off. I've checked the lounge out but i missed the video interactions, as I said, used to do this with swedish peeps from another forum. Hopefully you'll join when we do this another day, bc it was really fun :)
You go have fun with your extroverted self

As it had been a first for me personally I thought it would be a hoot as i got many blue bars and good wood... mking coffee now. :)
The video/cahat/msg thing was pretty boss, IMO. It was just like posting here at BL, pretty much.
My only concerns are security and anonymity. Just trying to source something more secure ore anonymous you know. It was cool talking to others here. Did not expect that.,.. like talking to family.
Looking.
Love ya all,
One

Ya know what we were using can be set up with fair security.
I mean, if *they want to get into your *stuff the gonna do it... regardless of outrageous response. Gotta be smart (no doubting we are) but yeah... nsa ans shit all over everything like it's OK and it aint really, IMO; but.......................
Zoom
1. Password protect your meetings
2. Authenticate users
3. Join before host
4. Lock down your meeting
5. Turn off participant screen sharing
7. Use waiting rooms
8. Avoid file sharing
9. Remove nuisance attendees

wonder how much of this is free/paid for

Ya know what we were using can be set up with fair security.
I mean, if *they want to get into your *stuff the gonna do it... regardless of outrageous response. Gotta be smart (no doubting we are) but yeah... nsa ans shit all over everything like it's OK and it aint really, IMO; but.......................
Zoom
1. Password protect your meetings
2. Authenticate users
3. Join before host
4. Lock down your meeting
5. Turn off participant screen sharing
7. Use waiting rooms
8. Avoid file sharing
9. Remove nuisance attendees

wander how much of this is free/paid for
As far as I know it's all free