• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Chat/group video chat?

on.my.way🌿

Bluelighter
A few years ago there was this swedish drug forum that had an IRC chat. I met so many awesome people there and we later moved on to tinychat and Skype. Especially tinychat was awesome, we would sit and do drugs and talk shit for days on end. I miss this sooo much.
I've searched on this forum but only found one empty irc chat. I would love if some of you guys want to video chat together, maybe discord or tinychat or Skype?
Gonna drink some wine and smoke a bud tonight, much more fun to do it with other people, be it virtual.
Sooo, do any of you want to plan something with me?? Or is there an existing similar thing that I can join? IM SO LONELY LOL HELP

A few years ago there was this swedish drug forum that had an IRC chat. I met so many awesome people there and we later moved on to tinychat and Skype. Especially tinychat was awesome, we would sit and do drugs and talk shit for days on end. I miss this sooo much.
I've searched on this forum but only found one empty irc chat. I would love if some of you guys want to video chat together, maybe discord or tinychat or Skype?
Gonna drink some wine and smoke a bud tonight, much more fun to do it with other people, be it virtual.
Sooo, do any of you want to plan something with me?? Or is there an existing similar thing that I can join? IM SO LONELY LOL HELP
Not a bad idea, with all this corona shit I'm going crazy. Iwanna go out with friends irl, but there's also our BL family. I'm in if this becomes a thing.

Could use zoom or Houseparty app I guess if yous wanted to do it.

Could use zoom or Houseparty app I guess if yous wanted to do it.

I don't have a smartphone at the moment so preferably something that can be used on PC :) Or maybe they can be used on pc? Not really up to date with these sort of things lol

I've already made a zoom account, just gonna hang out with my brother a bit and then I will try to get this mess going :D