• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

Ignore each other if you need to.

That was done right when suggested, days ago, and yet troll trophies continue to accumulate TODAY. IMHO rules should also state that members be barred away from threads once asked to desist buy the "OP", being naïve enough to assume no multiple identities will be exploited again for further cheats...

That was done right when suggested, days ago, and yet troll trophies continue to accumulate TODAY. IMHO rules should also state that members be barred away from threads once asked to desist buy the "OP", being naïve enough to assume no multiple identities will be exploited again for further cheats...

Multiple identities? No sir, just the one. It might behoove you to learn the difference between identity disorders and emotional ones before you start pretending like you're an authority on anything other than writing nonsense.

That's one of the low blows that keep me coming back to you.

Another is claiming to ignore me, then reporting every single thing I post on the grounds that you feel offended. I realize you might not want me in your threads, but take a step back and realize the one we're in isn't one of your making.

You're a snake, dude. I'm actually doing you a favor when I call you a clown.

[double-post avoidance edit: this new color scheme is dope.

it's a little blocky but seems a work-in-progress. I really like it, always viewed bluelight as more of a purplelight.]

<triple post avoidance edit: alright so idk what's wrong with me but sometimes i just get a little fucked up and watch shit like this. can't explain it, it's just fun:

Last edited:

One more 'Bluelight Crew' post involved into continuous character assassination reminds me of FuckCombustion, reddit and so many more systems where you wandered around under different names, never the same mister YouYouMi troll.​

P.S.: why disable normal text-formatting functions, use fantom tricks and so on for the last few years? This is some $i¢k 'n $ad obcession from a guy doing underground imported work, most likely an advocate of Trudeau, Norml and the Bloc Pot. No lessons to be learned from such spineless parasite put in control.

One more 'Bluelight Crew' post involved into continuous character assassination reminds me of FuckCombustion, reddit and so many more systems where you wandered around under different names, never the same mister YouYouMi troll.​

Just as an aside... I think you're misunderstanding what Bluelight Crew means. It doesn't mean they are staff members. It's a title given to former staff.

Also... Like Madness previously stated... If you're having issues with another poster, it's generally easier for all parties involved if you just put them on ignore.

It's a title given to former staff.

Now we all know.

If you're having issues with another poster, it's generally easier for all parties involved if you just put them on ignore.

Well, the [ IGNORE ] button is a reflex that was triggered many days ago, so you're kind of late, but maybe you can help with the fantoming as i observe it seems to interfere with on-line (log in) status and hence ignore posts - plus other privileges like my text-formatting ones gone since the former staff was still in power... Actually, for years now i noticed changes meant to disrupt *MY* use of pictures, font size, etc. Each time vague hints were given which i just don't have sparetime to care about anymore: it's YOUR game. In any case please consider that Egzoset is no topic to be used to obstruct topics, much less his own, e.g. the constant attempts to scare eventual future readers away since mid-2010 will certainly become obvious to some digital archeologists when they start wondering what these forums were all about. The YouYouMi culture shouting out loud though having nothing to say, just a pressing envy to silence total strangers but seeking revenge 13 years later... Which is quite $i¢k 'n $ad indeed, but that's me. I won't pretend to be in anyone's head, not a story teller. YMMV!

YouYouMi alert.

please refrain from personal attacks and address the topic at-hand.

I'm just asking for clarification and you're already offended. You might need to take a break, bud, or at least give it an honest shot at explaining the concept you refer to over and over again.

Now we all know.

I've told you over and over again.

I'm glad you understand now.

You think i'm pulling strings behind the scenes but all I do is throw words into your face. Literally everything is in-your-face. Everything else? The subterfuge, the plots you imagine?

They're all your imagination, dude. I can't say other people don't hate you but I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that I'm 100% upfront with you in every interaction we've ever had. I've always laid out clear pathways and you've always been skeptical and chosen the rockiest of all the roads in front of you.

I didn't like it at first, but you know what? I've come to enjoy you being my nemesis, buddy. I tingle with anticipation every time I log onto this site now.

Last edited:
YouYouMi alert.
please refrain from personal attacks and address the topic at-hand.

I'm just asking for clarification and you're already offended. You might need to take a break, bud, or at least give it an honest shot at explaining the concept you refer to over and over again.
Both of you ignore each other, now. No more reported posts, or name calling, or whatever. I don't even know what a youyoumi is. Don't make me be a dick, please.

Both of you ignore each other, now. No more reported posts, or name calling, or whatever. I don't even know what a youyoumi is. Don't make me be a dick, please.

awww man..... yes sir.....

I just want to make it clear he's officially ignored. I'm not paying attention. If he continues to talk his shit, however, and some third party makes that clear to me.... well, that'll probably be the day me and Egzoset both go down in a fiery ban.

(I also don't know what a youyoumi is but context clues, man, context clues....)

Better yet, just start a thread in the lounge to bitch at each other

It's been a while since we've had a good 1v1 around here

It's been a while since we've had a good 1v1 around here

i don't think i'm strong enough for the lounge. some guy named guido scared me off a decade ago, i haven't posted a picture of a super saiyan since

You do realize i don't read much further after it's verified that i'm facing criminal abuse with support from the actual staff, i hope.

Ah yes, more criminal behaviour leading to a climax of abuse. Typical of FuckCombustion all right.

I do hope you enjoy yourselves, the power and all... A moderator in each pocket, fake IDs flying around. As if it wasn't staged since last month. But who's behind? So many immature enemies with hats too large for the head. Wannabie$ awaiting extinction.

So I don't know how many aviary-enthusiasts we've got around here but I've been dealing with a hell of a problem. These damn cuckoos just won't stop chirping. The symphony begins the second dawn breaks and robs me of sleep every morning.

It's been such a nuisance that I had to resort to Google, man. Read some interesting stuff, I hope it may help somebody else cursed with chirps.

Egging Him On​

Natural parakeet (and parrot) behavior features the "contact call." This is an extremely loud chirp, scream or squawk. Its only purpose is to get other birds to squawk back.
In your once-peaceful home, this means if you yell at your noisy bird to shut up, he thinks, "Yay! You're answering me! My flock is here!" and he says, "Squawk, squawk, squawk!"
Screaming at your bird when you're sick of his incessant chirping is one of the most common mistakes parakeet owners make. You couldn't give your noisy companion a more reinforcing reward if you tried.

I'm Bored And Lonely!​

Parakeets and parrots are extremely social. They live in flocks of up to several hundred birds in the wild. Their social structures and relationships are very similar to ours and the most rewarding activity in their lives is interacting with other birds.
So what happens when we put them in a cage in our homes, alone?
To put it bluntly, unless you can replace all their natural social interactions, you're following a recipe for an unhappy, lonely, crazy bird. Parakeet chirps are their language, and your pet is probably spending a great deal of his time calling out to you for comfort and contact. A daily routine of play, training, talking to, handling, treats and out-of-the-cage time isn't a luxury, it's a necessity for a happy bird and quiet home.
A great reminder is, "If you meet the need, the need goes away." The more time you spend actively talking to and handling your bird, the quieter he will be when you can't pay attention to him.

Simon Says...​

Parakeets are not the human-language talkers their larger parrot cousins are, but they are natural mimics. They're intelligent, curious and engaged in their surroundings. They'll try to copy whistles, music, telephones, squeaky doors and noises from humans and other pets.
Your feathered friend's environment is greatly enriched by adding noise, including talking and music. Making these a part of his day when you won't mind his chirping (such as while you're at work, preparing a meal or hanging out with your partner or friends) will give him an appropriate outlet, which means that he'll be quieter when his incessant chirping is distinctly not welcome (such as when you're trying to sleep).

Tangentially, I really wish more birds would be like crows.

RXND9.png

These are good munchies imo