• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

ohhhhhhhh my god, have yall seen/heard this?

this is the most psychologically savage prank call i've ever had the pleasure of listening to, and I say that as a 35 year old man who thought Crank Yankers was a bunch of bullshit and hasn't listened to this type of shit since

fuckin' MASTERPIECE, I swear to god

I'm sure y'all have heard this goosebump-inspiring talent before but just in case not, I figure I should drop this right here in case we've got some lost soul wanderin' around here without ever hearin' Oliver Anthony speak his mind:

What's good yo puffing some White Smurf in my car idling in the driveway it's a hybrid at least not 100% fume dumping here

Should also note on some house shrooms from down the street lol sipping some strong blond orange ale, glaze over the edge of that mush strangeness with some brewhah and buds

Buds and suds

Mush is asking to come out the back end now gotta run or buy a diaper next time to Depend upon at least these aren't nice pajama pants on (so weird it went Away I didn't have to go lol)

Dark as pitch midnight Blizzard of Ozz season black baby red light shining on house side and front how Christmasy but it's that way for years baby holy shit I remember when I bought thise bloodsucking vamp style bulbs from a hardware store but I digress

Over and out mush wave coming on time to surf the psych fungus like Dazed and Confused is back in style

Just another victim of The Stoned Age man sue me I won't snitch on them

What if one day the stove is too hot and vapes away my stuff instead of decarboxylating it?

Some will vaporize yea but there are methods to minimize loss. I like sous vide decarboxylation partially because you can do it in a sealed container
absolutely brilliant. You have changed my life and my house won’t smell like a hotbox after decarbing any more. Do you ise a food sealer bag and then just submerse it in the water already set to the proper temperature?

thanks

Tom

absolutely brilliant. You have changed my life and my house won’t smell like a hotbox after decarbing any more. Do you ise a food sealer bag and then just submerse it in the water already set to the proper temperature?

thanks

Tom
I actually just used freezer bags, it works well enough if you suck out or press out the air manually but yea just throw it in the preheated water. Some sous vides don't hit a super high temp so the times could be longer, just something to keep in mind. I've had to substantially go over 2 hours but there's no loss so its no big deal

The best album in 2023, dropped as quite a surprise to me. And the hardest song on the album ‘bIte my head off’ has thumping bass by none other than Paul McCartney.

A stunning, grunge like guitar solo by Ron Woods. And they’re working on their next album for 2024. I doubt they’ll tour again, but at least I saw them with Jagger, richards, watts, wyman and woods.

Tom

The best album in 2023, dropped as quite a surprise to me. And the hardest song on the album ‘bIte my head off’ has thumping bass by none other than Paul McCartney.

This sounded really strange to me, because I feel like most music stopped being worth a listen some time around 2007.

And really that's probably just the young'n in me-- music probably started being majorly shit much earlier than that.

This reminds me of a South Park episode. Yall know the one?

@Jibult Not by memory, but I’ve seen every episode of South Park.

Music started getting better for me when I got high speed internet at home. Started trading mp3 files with people in the UK over irc chat and Usenet. Every time I get a cease & desist order music only gets better. I still listen to ‘my’ old music but I’m really into psy-trance or goa-trance (think headache inducing thumping bass like Nevermind or When I’m in the Mood by Infected Mushroom). I have had Feezr and Spotify in the past, currently sitting on Apple Music b/c it plays nice with all my computer stuff. When I was still buying CE’s my last purchases were by Ozric Tentacles, Electric Wizard, Opeth, Spock’s Beard, Dream Theater & Sleep.

I guess what I’m saying is that for me, music stopped sucking when I stopped listening to the radio. I do have radio apps, but I’m mostly listening to stations from the UK or Shoutcast stations.

Wireless bluetooth speakers in stereo (or quad) setups just….rock.

If you’ve ever watched Narcos - Mexico, there was one song that just stuck in my head. Didn’t know what it was, so I rewinded (there’s an old term), started playing and quickly asked Shazam ‘what son is this’ and now I’m listening to Mano Negra. The song was ‘Out of Time Man’.

Also, drugs spur musical creativity except for Syd Barrett (way too much LSD, waaaay too much)

Tom

I guess what I’m saying is that for me, music stopped sucking when I stopped listening to the radio. I do have radio apps, but I’m mostly listening to stations from the UK or Shoutcast stations.

I think that's a big part of it. Mainstreamm radio plays..... well, they play garbage, man.

It's not the biggest deal to me because my daily commute is about 7-15min one-way, and I really do enjoy the social/talk segments on 93.9 and 95.5 in the DMV area....

but dude, the second I hear go-go start to play I want to set the car on fire

current hip-hop isn't much better but occasionally they'll feature a singer with a voice that I just fall in love with.... it's tricky, though, because these days it can be hard to tell if you're listening to a person's actual voice or their personal autotunes creation.

[EDIT; I harbor no hate to autotunes music! I just kind of feel like I'm being tricked when certain artists are sneaky with its use or, on the other end of the spectrum, artists who use it so much and just subtly enough that you've never heard their real voice and don't even realize it.

(I'm lookin' at YOU, Britton, you beautiful, deceptive son of a bitch)]

i can't say why but this train of thought reminded me of an incredible tik tok I saw the other day. Check this shit out, TD (I also want to say good fuckin' looks on the space-rock recommendations. I haven't put on my astronaut helmet since the last experience I told you about, but fuck me if that music isn't PERFECT to fall asleep to):

fuckin' dude's a glitch

Last edited:
any of y'all ever deal with an emotional disorder like bi-polar, or borderline personality disorder? either directly or through relationships?

I'm undiagnosed but, from my experience, I just hit a friggin' switch in the past couple days. Everything's good, everything's fine and under control.... I'm also talkative as a motherfucker and have this insane energy.... it's all positive, though!

But strangely enough, there's a song that's resonating with me right now. It's an oldie, probably at least 10yo at this point... but goddamnit if it isn't just friggin' perfect:

I'm trying to figure out how to lock into this state. Not argumentative, just hear with an open ear.... it's fuckin' weird, though, there's this underlying anxiety anticipating the mood/personality-switch from upbeat to whatever the counterpart is and..... as high as I am now (in terms of emotional state, not inebriation)? Y'all, i'm scared of the precipice awaiting me

I'ma ride it out, though

if i start to say funny shit over the next few days, please put me in check

Last edited:
any of y'all ever deal with an emotional disorder like bi-polar, or borderline personality disorder? either directly or through relationships?

I'm undiagnosed but, from my experience, I just hit a friggin' switch in the past couple days. Everything's good, everything's fine and under control.... I'm also talkative as a motherfucker and have this insane energy.... it's all positive, though!

But strangely enough, there's a song that's resonating with me right now. It's an oldie, probably at least 10yo at this point... but goddamnit if it isn't just friggin' perfect:

I'm trying to figure out how to lock into this state. Not argumentative, just hear with an open ear.... it's fuckin' weird, though, there's this underlying anxiety anticipating the mood/personality-switch from upbeat to whatever the counterpart is and..... as high as I am now (in terms of emotional state, not inebriation)? Y'all, i'm scared of the precipice awaiting me

I'ma ride it out, though

Hey bro, heard that. I am diagnosed bipolar, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Being vigilant and attentive to mood is huge.. so give yourself some grace and take care.

Again, feel free to private message with any questions at all.

Have been on a 2 week binge of eating this 2-3 times a day;
VpmIaqT.jpg

and this
S29gef2.jpg

And one of these for dessert
svXDK1Jl.jpg

In case you can’t tell, I would select East/Northern Indian food as my last meal if I were sentenced to death.

Tom

I'ma ride it out, though

Switch confirmed.

Got bad news at work that I was trying to anticipate but everyone with more seniority talked me out of it being a concern. Concern comes to fruition shortly after I'm convinced to stop worrying about it, all optimism sucked from my soul. The biggest issue is that it's news that concerns my employment/functions over the next 11-13mo, with 11mo being the bare minimum of having to deal with this upcoming shitstorm.

It's not a rock-bottom valley, however. I'm still able to sort of resist whatever's always trying to drag me back down to chaos. It's murky, though, and I have a feeling I'm going to wake up one morning soon just consumed with negativity.

I'm still new at navigating this space (or at least new at recognizing it.....) There's a strange feeling that this is simply the in-between, though, that I'm in a sort of purgatory one might feel as an emotional/personality change begins to solidify....

fuck if i know, i just know I'm starting to feel crazy even talking about it....

I really appreciate the few of you who reached out after my last post. Friggin' love y'all.

Last edited:
Have y'all heard of the Palmer Squares?

I caught a random video on youtube the other day.... it's been getting good rotation, man, staying stuck in my head for days on end.

but it's trippin' me out a little because I've been pretty in-tune with this type of music since the ol' limewire days, and I've seen people saying shit like these guys have been their favorite rappers for a decade and I'm just like what? Who the fuck are these dudes?

I really fuck with the second verse but for real, these just seem like some corny, cool dudes that really like to play with words. I'd fuckin' smoke with 'em.

Have been on a 2 week binge of eating this 2-3 times a day;
VpmIaqT.jpg

and this
S29gef2.jpg

And one of these for dessert
svXDK1Jl.jpg

In case you can’t tell, I would select East/Northern Indian food as my last meal if I were sentenced to death.

Tom
Chana masala, butter naan, and gulab jamun? 🔥

We make it at home but I can't eat chana much anymore 🙁

Chana masala, butter naan, and gulab jamun? 🔥

We make it at home but I can't eat chana much anymore 🙁
I’m not supposed to eat channa as much as I do (at one point in February, 2024 alone I ate it from Feb 2 - Feb 23 inclusive, along with Basmati rice) because of Phosphorus content - but it’s a complete protein (amino acid wise). Toss in a bit of Tamarind juice and Kasoori Methi, use Ghee, fresh coriander and perhaps a bit of heavy cream as a garnish topping, well - I want to eat it all the time.

Tom