• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay 710! Kinda blunted enthusiasm because Chalice this weekend is really going to the 710 celebration, and it's gonna be awesome.. got a hotel room and am just gonna consume an incredible amount of hash this weekend

hope everyone is enjoying their friday

NSFW:
3ETIoK1.jpg
lol nice

Yay 710! Kinda blunted enthusiasm because Chalice this weekend is really going to the 710 celebration, and it's gonna be awesome.. got a hotel room and am just gonna consume an incredible amount of hash this weekend
but Chalice isn't even on 710, bro.

hope everyone is enjoying their friday
On this Friday, July the 10th, I'm rocking out with my rigs out!

Im jealous of you guys who have an easy access to oil, where im at the moment a gram of wax/bho cost ~50$.

Got some dank hash and buds though, im already baked and kind of drunk.

Last edited:
Im jealous of you guys who have an easy access to oil, where im at the moment a gram of wax/bho cost ~50$.

Got some dank hash and buds thought, im already baked and kind of drunk.

ouch where is your gen location?

i just wish hash was more abundant. i'm going to be in florida for the next 4 years so hopefully.

it's friday night, no herb, just beer.

Chilling out on some Clonozolam, smoking some fine herb, and just started re-watching Breaking Bad.

Not a bad night at all.

Damn that guy fucking loses it. You can tell something isn't right with him before he takes those lasts few that send him over the edge...i'm going to have to take a guess and say he's smoking 0% THC not 100%. synthetic maybe??

I just got some critical mass. Meh, It's ok. Not to much of a fan of indica dominant.

Oil got people complaining about flowers. It's crazy. I have met a few people who OIL and they straight, but all the young people under 21, I see using OILS be on some fiend ass tip. Homie sits on the PC all fucking day with his rig. It's kinda sad. He was not that fiendy when he smoked blunts

Damn that guy fucking loses it. You can tell something isn't right with him before he takes those lasts few that send him over the edge...i'm going to have to take a guess and say he's smoking 0% THC not 100%. synthetic maybe??

idk, it's this new shit called bubbly, bruh.... pure THC..... lol

oh shit bruh purrrr THC???? leme hit dat shit den yo

This is what friends are for right here

I've been smoking weed quite regularly since I picked up.Going to smoke next on Wednesday. Looking forward to it :D

some locally obtained 'foreign' bud. was pretty nice, ash wasn't too white, however, the euphoric properties significantly lost throughout the quarter, sedative properties were potent.
NSFW:
lmDb4Y7.jpg

one little herb tree

That looks like it smells fruity.

In a good way, I mean. Like fruity pebbles.

it did smell fruity...
hm.....

It just had that look to it, is all.

I love that shit, when the smell of the tree I'm breaking down reminds me of eating a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles or Trix. I just wish that exact same aroma ended up in the smoke but it always gets overpowered by the typical skunk smell once you set it on fire.

smoking on that WA hash oil pen cartridges of multiple strains, bubble hash (currently smoking), a bit of BHO crumble off our oil rig. my wife allegedly brought these goodies to PA. gotta make it last though. its been nice toking on all this medicinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.