• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad then. It just seems like every other post you're talking about taking a break and the next day or so you're talking about how you got so high after your last break and haven't put the tree down for days.

After a while it starts to look like they're not breaks at all, just peaks and valleys of an overall trend.

No worries, though, I won't bring it up again.

It is pretty much every other post... I take at least a couple breaks a month for sure, more likely 6+ breaks actually. But maybe I shouldn't really call them breaks... it's just reducing my use from daily temporarily I suppose when it's a shorter "break" like that.

It is pretty much every other post... I take at least a couple breaks a month for sure, more likely 6+ breaks actually. But maybe I shouldn't really call them breaks... it's just reducing my use from daily temporarily I suppose when it's a shorter "break" like that.

Yeah, I get you, dude. It's just a vernacular thing.

It's still accurate, just not what I thought you meant with all the breaks. Fuckin' perspective, man, forces my foot-to-mouth every god damn time.

I started feeling the same way, only it feels better described as content with dissatisfaction. Straight up, I'm unhappy with my life at this moment. I feel I should be further along and more accomplished than where I actually am, but getting high every day somehow made it okay.

I noticed a huge change for the worse in my personality a few months ago and knew there was a legitimate problem here, not one necessarily caused by drug use but certainly masked by it. It was a gradual change that I've been aware of for years now, but then I stopped and took a look at the whole picture one day and I knew I'd been doing something wrong. I decided I needed to cut back on the weed, and though it's not been a cure-all I definitely am starting to feel a bit more positive.

Still smoking, but I went from an ounce every 3-4 weeks to still having a half oz after I last picked up in February. It's nice to only open your bag every couple of days, and the jar maybe once a week or two.

I'm glad you're happy, CG, and makin' those changes by choice. And congrats on the engagement, man! If it's not a recent thing, I'm pretty sure I never knew about it.
Been engaged since July ( I think? lol), I just don't talk about it much. In total my girl and have been together almost 9 years, so most of the time I still just call her my girlfriend.

Being off weed has been a sobering experience (no pun intended). I really miss it, but only because it gave me comfort when life was shitty. Now that I'm sober, I refuse to let life be shitty, so while I'm still miserable, I'm much more willing to bust my ass to achieve change.

If I continue to mod CD, it'll be because I have a lifelong passion for weed, and not because I plan to return to it any time soon.

Don't think I'm indifferent CG, I just don't know you well enough to comment other than good luck and do whatever makes you happy man (of course that's why we're all here... 99% of us live in an illegal or technically illegal (federal) location).

Have any of you ever had something you could call a spiritual experience while extremely baked? I understand you're not going to see god or explore the universe, but I think you can definitely get some introspection depending on your brain chemistry, personality, and other things.

Man, still in a traditional blond hash phase. I can't stop smoking the stuff. I had the most purple herb I've ever seen the other day, caked in crystal and just regretted not getting the hash. I'm saving money somehow I don't really get it and this has been going on for a while. Been through an ounce of hash easily lately and no real tolerance issues like with dabs. Gotta bong it on a bed of ash but I find it such a nice balance between herb and concentrates. So my tolerance doesn't get so high I can still enjoy a joint, but I am getting enough of a hit that it is not as more-ish as weed at all.

Hash is also just discreet, if you don't want people to know you are high. My little bong doesn't get smelly it's like a hash rig in a way. Too small for weed for my liking, too big for concentrates, but great for a backpack.

Btw my friend and I both agreed that this hash is psychedelic feeling. My friend is like I'm a lightweight I can only take little bong rips I'm like dude. Smoke .3 of this hash at once and he had no anxiety nor did myself and we were soaring cerebrally. It's a lot cleaner feeling of a high when you take away the carcinogens but edibles or oils are not my thing. Dabs or hash rips can lead me to a spiritual space, especially in peace and quiet in the outdoors and when I haven't smoked in a while (like 6 - 8 hours haha).

I haven't smoked in three weeks now. For the first time in over 7 years, I really don't miss it. I came to realize it was allowing me to become complacent. I'm now pursuing a job that wouldn't allow drug use for at least three years, but the benefits to my future and my fiance and future family life would be astronomical. So glad I've come to control my habit. Weed, I miss thee... but you will always be there, and I'd like to retire early enough that I can afford to be stoned for 30 years straight at the end of my life.

It sounds like you are well. I have been trying to quit this year and I can't go a day without yet, but this weekend marks 5 months off opiates from a miserable hell of a habit and I haven't just been lazing around. Got really into yoga, maybe I will get with a girl some day too. I switched to hash, and I am finding it easier to control and my lungs don't burn anymore especially the throat I was seriously ready to quit smoking and I need it medicinally right now or I could relapse on smack and if I do, I am absolutely out of chances this time.

I've got 4 grams of blond hash and the bud tender (temptress? lol) well she sliced it so perfectly and I am so sick of getting a few little pieces added on (they should be shaved off a bigger piece, not sure what her tek is if she has one... she is probably really good at visual arts I'm guessing)... like she sliced it and on my scale it is 4.00 with like .25 added on extra. Love big chunks of hash so yeah those 4 grams should keep me really stoned until next weekend.

I would benefit immensely from quitting but I could die from sniffing smack one more time so to hell with it hash it is. For some reason I am much less attached to the hash I don't fiend it the same whereas I have much more trouble control my cannabis use. I think because I rarely get the effects I want unless it is traditional hash or a concentrate these days so I will try and chase a feeling that never arrives. All I really need is the THC.

It sounds like you are well. I have been trying to quit this year and I can't go a day without yet, but this weekend marks 5 months off opiates from a miserable hell of a habit and I haven't just been lazing around. Got really into yoga, maybe I will get with a girl some day too. I switched to hash, and I am finding it easier to control and my lungs don't burn anymore especially the throat I was seriously ready to quit smoking and I need it medicinally right now or I could relapse on smack and if I do, I am absolutely out of chances this time.

I've got 4 grams of blond hash and the bud tender (temptress? lol) well she sliced it so perfectly and I am so sick of getting a few little pieces added on (they should be shaved off a bigger piece, not sure what her tek is if she has one... she is probably really good at visual arts I'm guessing)... like she sliced it and on my scale it is 4.00 with like .25 added on extra. Love big chunks of hash so yeah those 4 grams should keep me really stoned until next weekend.

I would benefit immensely from quitting but I could die from sniffing smack one more time so to hell with it hash it is. For some reason I am much less attached to the hash I don't fiend it the same whereas I have much more trouble control my cannabis use. I think because I rarely get the effects I want unless it is traditional hash or a concentrate these days so I will try and chase a feeling that never arrives. All I really need is the THC.

How do you smoke your hash? Or do you vape?

The few times I've gotten my hands on hash I called it crumble, because I could just crumble it to smaller chunks between my fingers, mix it about 1:3 with weed and put it through the water bong.

I absolutely loved that shit. The little bit of hash also got me close to twice as many hits per bowlpack than usual, and the highs were perfect.... man.... I'm feelin' nostalgic now.

Hash is def somethin' special. Best highs I've had have been from hash. So clean and psychedelic.

Hash browns are p good too to be fair. Anything made mainly of potatoes is really versatile actually.

Anything made mainly of potatoes is really versatile actually.

Ahhh, a fellow irishman, I see. Tell me, do ya boil 'em or do ya stew 'em? I'm a stew fan meself, but I'm always up for a few lumps of boiled tots.

How do you smoke your hash? Or do you vape?

The few times I've gotten my hands on hash I called it crumble, because I could just crumble it to smaller chunks between my fingers, mix it about 1:3 with weed and put it through the water bong.

I absolutely loved that shit. The little bit of hash also got me close to twice as many hits per bowlpack than usual, and the highs were perfect.... man.... I'm feelin' nostalgic now.

Man, I smoke my hash exclusively on a bed of a little ash in my bong. Like the girl at the dispensary I overheard in line... "...and she only smokes hash nothing else." led to a funny conversation about hashish. Nobody seems to be buying it but for the past few months it's all I have bought. If I buy weed I'll regret not getting hash even if it's really good. So I can bring my bong around too since it doesn't stink from hash. Almost like a dab rig that way but I only clean my bong once a week. For myself these days it's all hash unless I'm seshing with friends, then I'll pitch hash and they'll pitch chron but I only buy hash now and it is saving me money.

It's a smaller bong, not so good for flower once you get used to tall beakers, but not so big that too much hash will stick to the glass. It's so much more discreet, I smoked a .5 tonight it was nice. After a 3 day little coke binge, it is helping me relax too.

I absolutely love this shit. Your hash sounds like mine. I can't get enough I used to look at stuff at dispensaries a lot but not it is specifically blonde moroccan style hash it's amazing. I agree about the highs too. I get less anxiety off it and it's more of a heady high mildly psychedelic. You could take your nostalgia and smoke vicariously through my hash bong. A hash pipe wouldn't be big enough and the water cooling is great.

I used to dab a lot too for a long time, particularly live resin. I loved that shit. I lost my rig when I was found with my head at my knees slouched over nodding for 12 hours. Woke up and remember only one thing and it tripped me out. I feel like I was not unresponsive.

I am going to re-evaluate this hash and the finish my post. It is a nice eighth chunk, malleable in the heat / normal temp and almost like kief when it's cold here when it breaks up. I was going to check the aroma but I am crashing from a fair amount of good coke over a few days of benzo wd. Time to smoke it. Weighed out to .12...

Hash hits are so much smoother on the lungs too, even heavy ones. I was just about to give up weed because my throat was burning all the time. I just love how I can bring my bong around and how I don't reek of pot perpetually too. There are practical benefits to it as well, although it's no joint going around with a bong haha.

Man I hear in some countries they pretty much only smoke hash might be wrong. Aight I just smoked that and wow I am high. It brings back the visuals from my 2cc journey too. I definitely do not mind.

Man you should grab ounces or qp's maybe and try dry sift or bubble. I would like to try my hand at that. I love to dab but yeah it screws my tolerance.'

Been awake so long started seeing stuff in the corners of my eyes. Paranoid and shifting my gaze. Okay definitely no more cpke for a while as I am crashing and do not have L-tyrosene at the moment.

I used to dry sift everything I bought. Typically gave me a 10%-15% yield, and by the time I blew through my current ounce I'd have close to an 8th of the most dreamy looking kief I've ever seen in person. My favorite was when it was a literal blonde with a hint of golden amber to it. At some point that shit starts to look like a completely different drug.

It became a hassle, though. Just another step before enjoyment, and eventually my tolerance got to the point where I'd barely notice an all-flower bowl and go to repack immediately.

My potato eating preferences change daily.

I'm all about the tater tots, tbh. Occasionally, though, I'll impulse buy a bag of these bad boys at the store. They're so plain it's ridiculous, but for some reason I love 'em? With copious amounts of salt and pepper, of course:

6d6279e0c918a72f1a2c756026d18308.jpg

I like those too but only because I remember the other kids always had them at lunch in like elementary school, and I never got them because of a medically extremely restrictive diet(no school lunches for me, not once in my life). Now I can buy them whenever the fuck I want and eat the shit out of them.

I'm thinking about quitting temporarily so I can get a better job. Unfuckingbelieveable that companies are allowed to drug test for a legal substance (yeah yeah federal bullshit, it's all war on drugs propaganda as far as I'm concerned) but that's what capitalism is, corporations are allowed and encouraged to fuck people over... I digress

I could always cheat the drug tests (and will never work for a company that does observed drug tests, much less on entry level employees), but it's probably a good idea to take a long term break honestly in any case.

Long story short I really need a lot more money... pulling in like $100 a month more than I spend right now and that's with some financial assistance.

I used to dry sift everything I bought. Typically gave me a 10%-15% yield, and by the time I blew through my current ounce I'd have close to an 8th of the most dreamy looking kief I've ever seen in person. My favorite was when it was a literal blonde with a hint of golden amber to it. At some point that shit starts to look like a completely different drug.

It became a hassle, though. Just another step before enjoyment, and eventually my tolerance got to the point where I'd barely notice an all-flower bowl and go to repack immediately.
I really love some nice pressed hash and kief. It worked so good sandwiched between some shreds of weed in those little cheap one hitters that look like cigs.

I got some nice sour rosin oil which works great in a bowl with a little bit of bud. That nice rich taste and slow burn is amazing. I dabs well too but leave resin in my nail which causes me to have to constantly clean it.

It's so great having a card now although that is stuff I got from a friend.

My state just recently allowed smoke able flowers(not that bill we voted for ever said it was banned in the first place) although they still sold ground bud in vape cartridges which isn't worth buying.

They have some good oil cartridges and 85% CO2 distillate that comes in a syringe which makes it really easy to dose it out on a dabber or when making edibles.
I've been able to get some interesting strains like do-si-dos and 9lb hammer. 9lb almost feels like an opiate; I highly recommend it to anyone with chronic pain and insomnia.

I only smoked this hash for a really long time, now I smoked chron again tonight and got high as fuck.

The hash was keeping me really lit and a diifferent kind of high for a long time but I haven't been this stoned in a while. Giggle fits, midnight munchies, time to smoke some more of this dank.

Got my hands on some distillate and am currently vaping it. Ejoying it so far. Also got oz of white widow ;) Hope everyone is ejoying their sun or moon predicament.

Last edited:
I decided on cutting back to once a week/only on nights when I don't have work or anything else to do the next day other than chill activities.

im thinking about starting to grow which do think would be easiest seeds, clones or teens to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.