• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about quitting temporarily so I can get a better job. Unfuckingbelieveable that companies are allowed to drug test for a legal substance (yeah yeah federal bullshit, it's all war on drugs propaganda as far as I'm concerned) but that's what capitalism is, corporations are allowed and encouraged to fuck people over... I digress

I could always cheat the drug tests (and will never work for a company that does observed drug tests, much less on entry level employees), but it's probably a good idea to take a long term break honestly in any case.

Long story short I really need a lot more money... pulling in like $100 a month more than I spend right now and that's with some financial assistance.

it's a state supreme court decision here in CA that allows for companies to test/discriminate against cannabis users.

i ended up going and getting some dispensary and getting some seeds, i got 1 blue dream, 2 jack herer,1 skywalker , 3 gdp, 3 sour diesel. most places don't carry clones but i know there available fairly easily just more travel. if these don't work out ill find some and try that

uV4yBTE.jpg

It's not Friday but my house sitter smoked all my weed when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks and I don't want to start dropping acid w/o weed but eh, the acid is calling to me quite strongly.

Tom

This *was* what they smoked (super lemon haze or as I call it nature's antidepressant)

WvScrVB.jpg

Looks nice man. Just took a couple of tiny dabs of some super lemon haze; really nice clear stimulating effects.

looks very nice i saw some of this a couple days ago, right now im vaping some sour diesel

i don't if anyone as any experience with with this but i recently decided to try to start vaping more because i was under the mistaken belief the people i live with would like the smell better than smoking, while in fact they prefer me to smoke than vape because its more natural, i know it doesn't make sense but i didn't argue. anyways i started 4 seeds to see if they'll germinate

I've never seen the point in such an activity. I don't ever do anything fancy, I don't like beer pong, I know no smoke tricks, won't do shotguns, don't hold it for seven seconds, don't shotgun beers, don't play drinking games (I'll pretend I'm drinking sometimes lol), etc. I don't know why, but it just strikes me as pointless.
i agree with most these things, i've honestly never played a drinking game, but in a good make out sesion shotgunning is always fun

Don't want to stir up any shit but I don't know anyone who plays drinking games other than some harmless time-wasting (not actual drinking based really, at least not heavily) ones who I would also consider a human of average intelligence or better. I've always kind of imagined it as a monkey ancestor simple entertainment sorta thing.

Update on my grow progress, 3 of the 4 seeds have sprouted and I've transferred them to soil, hopefully they will continue to grow, should I keep them out of the sun for now or is it good for them?

i was going to post some pics of my seedlings, but i'm to tired/high to figure it out. are these posts ok or should i move them to the blog function. think i might try and start a few more seeds soon so i have them kind of staggered, maybe in a week or two but theres not realy any good reason to wait

i was going to post some pics of my seedlings, but i'm to tired/high to figure it out. are these posts ok or should i move them to the blog function. think i might try and start a few more seeds soon so i have them kind of staggered, maybe in a week or two but theres not realy any good reason to wait

You have to use an external site to upload your pictures (I always used photobucket but there may be better alternatives these days.) Once you get 'em online, copy the picture's URL and post it with the image tags--

And don't worry, we like hearing about this shit! You should try to keep us updated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.