• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing better than dreaming is lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is not really possible with any amount of weed in my system though that's probably my biggest gripe.

Yeah, I don't dream when I'm using weed. I get such vivid erotic/nightmare dreams though after cleaning up. It's a blessing and a curse of sobriety.

I got so fried last night/early this morning because of some very dark relationship related shit that my brain like doesn't work right now. Definitely going to need to take a day or two off.

Got turned down by a girl I really loved (I know, shouldn't have let myself fall in love without being together in the first place), time to get as high as humanly possible.

You know you're depressed when you smoke a .2 gram bong rip of indica dominant really chill weed and start to cry.

You might have an anxiety disorder if you get panic attacks from it.

You might be in just the right place and time if you are like me and smiling right now. That place is always around. I need to find a pair of jeans that I haven't worn like 50 times already. And stop procrastinating for now.

You might be a lil pot fiend for life if you are hitting the bong a lot all day every day and can't seem to ever want to stop, like myself.

You know for sure it's actually good for you when a prudent doctor who knows of your history of heavy recreational cannabis use asks you if you still smoke it say yeah high right now in fact and you end up getting prescribed 3 grams of freaking glacier-water-fed indoor chronic a day and the ability to grow a huge number of plants legally. Fuckin amazing day in the world of weed for me.

The dope reveals you to yourself.

Got turned down by a girl I really loved (I know, shouldn't have let myself fall in love without being together in the first place), time to get as high as humanly possible.
Never confuse love with infatuation my friend. It will bring nothing but pain.

Never confuse love with infatuation my friend. It will bring nothing but pain.

I loved her as one of the best friends I've ever had, definitely by far the best currently. I didn't mean I loved her in a romantic way, I wouldn't say that until I've actually dated them. Also infatuation is inherent if you're not a psychopath/player, not judging either of those groups really but if you grow to like someone this much, infatuation is inherent.

Aww, Network, I'm sorry. It hurts when something like that doesn't go anywhere. Do you think the friendship will continue?

Aww, Network, I'm sorry. It hurts when something like that doesn't go anywhere. Do you think the friendship will continue?

Definitely. Which is great but I still have to get over her as a love interest. That's not a short or easy process but I'm sure it'll happen over time.

Bought a Solo 2 vaporizer back in Dec/17. I think it's a POS, but my doctors wanted me to try vaporizing rather than just using bongs - so I used it with medical weed for about 2 months and then stopped (just wasn't getting anything from it).

Yesterday I took 4 Solo stems and simmered them in 10% coffee cream for 60 minutes, added a tablespoon of honey, one tea bag and made tea up to ~16 oz. Had that for breakfast and puked in 2-3 hours from being so high. Pretty much comatose for 12 hours but somehow managed to do my dialysis.

Blecch, nothing but burnt out today.

Tom

What do you do for 420 when it's always 4:20 in your life?

Got an eighth of blue city diesel to smoke tonight and tomorrow. Potent strain. Lit as fuck right now.

Happy 4/20 motherfuckers!

giphy.gif

Plenty of cannabis on hand and currently deciding whether to up the celebration with some ALD 52 or 4acodmt:D Keep it 100 errybody:D

Last edited:
Happy 420 just woke up to some bong tokes. Many more than usual I'm lit as fuck and nice stuff blueberry x sour diesel good grow.

I wish my dab rig had not been confiscated as I should be waking up to a glob of oil coated in pure thc too. There are only so many bong rips one can take. I may have to get another dab rig.

I got my weed late last night cause I know they will be crazy busy today and now it is just me, my bong, and my eighth. I am about halfway through my wake and bake. This is a day not to give a fuck.

Can't figure out if I should wait (in case I want to drive somewhere) or just go for it this morning... Would definitely be interesting to get a sativa high going and go for a hike or something.

Between Epidiolex, the UN wanting to re-schedule cannabis and of course thousands of legal companies demanding a federal bank, all signs are pointing towards federal legalization in the near(ish) future!

It's lit, guys! :)

Happy 420!!!

Fuck I wish it was a month later, I'd plant all my plants outside today while stoned. Granted, it's super nice this week and looks like into late next week at the very least, but if it got cold again it could hugely stunt or completely kill all my plants.

Gardening while high is the best thing, you guys should try it if you haven't already.

Happy 420 guys!! Stuck at work until 5 but I'll be home to toke up with my buds one timezone over haha gonna get wrecked, have some live resin I've been saving that's just too good

Happy 420 guys!! Stuck at work until 5 but I'll be home to toke up with my buds one timezone over haha gonna get wrecked, have some live resin I've been saving that's just too good

Be happy you're at work, I didn't have work so I decided to go on shortish hike today. Spent a lot of time looking for a quiet place within a reasonable distance of my house. I found one, it's a little over an hour away, not bad but would have preferred closer. I drove all the way out there and the trail was fucking blocked off and closed. The fucking parks department or whatever website manages that crap said absolutely nothing about it online. There were people just a couple weeks ago leaving reviews about it.

I'd definitely rather have been in work than wasted almost 3 hours driving around just to get pissed off and have literally no gain whatsoever.

Between Epidiolex, the UN wanting to re-schedule cannabis and of course thousands of legal companies demanding a federal bank, all signs are pointing towards federal legalization in the near(ish) future!

It's lit, guys! :)

Happy 420!!!

Yep. It seems to me that the future is nothing but bright for cannabis. I'm quite optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.