• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some news I couldn't wrap my mind around (dw no one's dead) so I vaped some of my $20/quarter shit. It's actually quite a bit better than I originally gave it credit for. Even if it was half stems it would have been an excellent deal (I estimated it at like 10-20% ), just a few hits I'm reallllly high.

Actually, I just got so high I had to go take a break from my reply to go hit some CBD bud to calm the high. Now I can't get high until I get out and buy some more of the CBD bud, I don't like getting high without it around just in case things go south.

I bought weed in foil sticks earlier today

Don't think I've done that since I was 16

It's usually been in saties - for as long as I can remember anyway

Like the buds comes rolled into a stick alo foilie shape instead of satchel bags where I am right now

I dunno where u r but probably not the country I am in by the looks

Yeah I've never heard of such a thing. Why don't they just put it in a plastic baggie?

Why mess with something that's so simple and easy.
Step 1. Acquire flower
Step 2. Put in plastic bag

Why mess with something that's so simple and easy.
Step 1. Acquire flower
Step 2. Put in plastic bag

Maybe he's from like Sudan or some shit and they don't really have tons of plastic bags lying around? Or he could live near a Chinese foil production plant, that would explain it.

Maybe he's from like Sudan or some shit and they don't really have tons of plastic bags lying around? Or he could live near a Chinese foil production plant, that would explain it.

Haha who knows man. That's up there for some of the weirdest shit I've ever read though! He called them "stick all foilie shape" and "satchel bags?" I wish he would clarify more, I'm so confused lmao.

I was too, dude, but when he said he was probably in a different country than Cream Gravy I started to use my imagination a little. =D

I live in Canada, which is sometimes called a backwards country. In the 1980's when I used to buy street weed, you either bought it by the 1/4 in a baggie, or a gram wrapped up in tinfoil - also known as a foilie. It was easy to call up your dealer and ask for 7 foilies and get the 1/4 price.

But shit, not since 1988.

The drawback was that if you were meeting a new connect and wanted to examine the weed, he'd have to unwrap it and then rewrap it (either for sale or to someone else if you didn't like it). Some of the foilies were pretty banged up.

Tom

I like how it turned out to be Canada lol

I live in Canada, which is sometimes called a backwards country. In the 1980's when I used to buy street weed, you either bought it by the 1/4 in a baggie, or a gram wrapped up in tinfoil - also known as a foilie. It was easy to call up your dealer and ask for 7 foilies and get the 1/4 price.

But shit, not since 1988.

The drawback was that if you were meeting a new connect and wanted to examine the weed, he'd have to unwrap it and then rewrap it (either for sale or to someone else if you didn't like it). Some of the foilies were pretty banged up.

Tom

Great explanation, thank you for sharing :)

I love reading stuff like this that has a historical perspective on it. Lots of modern day posts/users, but not everyone here was around then.

Haha who knows man. That's up there for some of the weirdest shit I've ever read though! He called them "stick all foilie shape" and "satchel bags?" I wish he would clarify more, I'm so confused lmao.

I was too, dude, but when he said he was probably in a different country than Cream Gravy I started to use my imagination a little. =D

The exact number of fucks I give about you stoner trolls and your absurd opinions = 0

The exact number of fucks I give about you stoner trolls and your absurd opinions = 0

And now you just turned it from a cheerful observation to "damn, what a fuck." Enjoy your foilies, bro, that shit truly does sound retarded and like some third world country shit. Tell your folks to use a bread bag or something instead, unless y'all don't fuck with bread either.

I'll have you know that I enjoy my foilies and foil products immensely :)

giphy.gif

cannabis PREZLEs?

with distillate and cdb?

yes please.

made the car trip home better

No one is trolling you. It's just really unusual to package weed in foil in this day and age, ergo we were all perplexed by it. If you don't desire light-hearted banter and stoner conversations, then feel free to exit the Cannabis Discussion sub-forum.

ive gifted weed in tinfoil after i ran out of regular plastic bags. but thats emergency level sketchy, and would feel bad about it

i always prided myself in buying brandname ziplock, none of that sandwichbag tying knots

I tried Unicorn Horn tonight and it was pretty average. Gave me a tiny bit of anxiety but nothing disruptive. Don't think I'll buy it again. Like my Super Silver Blue Magoo to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.