• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't often venture into CD, but I guess after a nice spliff of critical mass cbd and while having serious munchies is a good time to do so... ^^

mhm spliffs of pure ganja also taste much nicer than smoking bowls... need to do that more often

I always got pre-filled cartridges that I swap out on an actual 'pen' sized battery. You can buy those cartridges for cheap, as well as the battery (I got mine for 11 bucks I think?) and fill them yourself; it's a mixture of wax and PG I believe.

Just google 'cannabis e-juice cartridges' or something to get an idea.

Prefilled cartridges are the best. It was the main way that I got high. I would take that shit everywhere.

Look for oil without PG or other additives, they are usually a bit more expensive but usually a lot stronger and worth the extra bucks. Atomizers are much better than cartomizers as well, they don't use a wick that gets burnt so no nasty burnt wick taste.

The oil can be made from diluted BHO, but the best stuff is made from isolate which doesn't need to be diluted. The oil should be thick and may even require heating up the atomizer(glass>plastic for this reason) in order to get it to flow. If the oil sloshes around when room temp, it has been cut with PG or other additives.

Hello everyone. I don't hang out much here in CD but thought I'd stop by.

Planning on trying to smoke some weed tonight. Used to love the stuff when I was younger but then it suddenly became way too anxiety ridden so I quit. Haven't smoked much in 15 years because of how extreme the anxiety is for me while stoned.

Bought some weed from a friend about a month ago and can only smoke tiny amounts otherwise it's a horrible experience. Really tiny -laughably tiny- amounts.

Tonight im gonna try taking phenibut 4 hours before smoking. Im hoping it reduces the anxiety down to a bearable level. I really miss getting high so I hope this works. Won't be able to use it everyday if it does but that's ok - I only plan on smoking once or twice a month anyways.

that’s pretty normal

the phenibut helps and synergizes well IME

once or twice a month is how you’d enjoy it the most anyway

i’m baked as fuck

weed really potentiates alcohol man

i only had almost 2 beers

IPA

but most of the time it's like

giphy.gif

lol.:)

i need to re-up. i made my half ounce last about 2weeks

i’m sort of proud of myself

i need to try to stick to not smoking during the week tho

weed can be challenging lol.

Wonder what you guys have to say about this

I don't feel I react in a typical way with psychoactives, at least as far as how they affect my thought process. I'm not super experienced, but both the recreational and medical encounters I've had with psychoactives seem to suggest I don't react typically. For example the ONLY time I've ever had anything affect my anxiety levels are when I drink after abstaining for a long time, and once when I got a huge dose of midazolam for wisdom tooth surgery. In that case all that happened was for the about 2 seconds before I passed out I stopped caring about anything and truly had no anxiety for once.

Anyway more on to the point, so far in my very limited experimentation with cannabis, I've tried two hybrids which were both sativa-leaning but fairly in between. Really all that happened was I had poor short term memory, I was more talkative, and I felt a moderate general change in consciousness. I tried a strain that was almost all CBD and it doesn't do much except moderate the THC high as you would expect. I've also tried two indicas and they're way more pleasant, euphoric really...

Wondering what you all think as to whether it's inexperience with psychoactives in general, weed itself, my mental state (constant anxiety), or maybe something else that I just don't get a lot of the effects most would describe. Then again maybe I just need to try some more stuff, especially perhaps something that's really a pure sativa?

dunno just kinda thinking out loud I guess

Ok, so I took 1.5 grams of phenibut then smoked a small amount of weed 4 hours later. You guys would have laughed at how small of an amount of weed it was, but for me it would have been enough to get me high and anxious.

The phenibut worked very well. I got high and I experienced very little anxiety.

Unfortunately I still didn't really enjoy getting high even without the anxiety. It still felt uncomfortable, I just can't say why exactly.

Such a bummer. I used to absolutely love smoking weed. Smoked nearly every day from the age of 16 until 19. I loved getting high then watch movies, listen to music, eat snacks and/or read books.

I guess I'll have to accept that smoking weed will never be for me ever again.

However, at one point last night I picked up a book, that I am in the middle of, and started reading. For awhile I really enjoyed this (like I used to). I felt my imagination was really active as I was visualizing what I was reading much more intensely than usual.

So I guess there is some hope, but the overall unpleasantness outweighed the enjoyment I got while reading.

I miss what you used to be to me marijuana. Please go back to the way it used to be :(

Try different strains. Try taking it days in a row and try taking it only once a week or two.

Sometimes when I use multiple days in a row, the effects significantly change and I don't get euphoria or sedation. Sometimes it's the opposite. Some strains just don't do it for me, hell a lot of them don't.

Mmmm really yummy pictures guys. My favorite type of bud is light green, but pungent and crystalline.

^ Yes, I would agree that the trim job is not so good. Those are the kinds of things we would grade on in the Pot or Not.

Thanks for the link, thujone, these Pot or Not pics sure do bring back some great memories. The time period of my pics is not long after I made the switch from black/grey market to legal. I didn't do it immediately because the initial market took some time to catch up to demand which eventually lowered and stabilized costs to the point of seeing the best deals in my life.

These were my pics (in the Pot or Not) of legal weed that helped me kick the blackmarket to the curb:
SuDFmvb.jpg

M1K0o0X.jpg

B69GbI7.jpg

capt'n, in case you were wondering, that sexy strain you are looking at is called Bruce Banner.

i just find the high don’t last as long

but i could be misperceiving

i may buy one soon

i just find the high don’t last as long

but i could be misperceiving

i may buy one soon

You are correct unless I'm falsely perceiving the same thing. I think the discrete aspect of it makes up for that fact though.

Thanks for the link, thujone, these Pot or Not pics sure do bring back some great memories. The time period of my pics is not long after I made the switch from black/grey market to legal. I didn't do it immediately because the initial market took some time to catch up to demand which eventually lowered and stabilized costs to the point of seeing the best deals in my life.

np, thanks for contributing some nice nug shots :D seems like more people have been posting pics to the social thread now that the legal market has so much dank goods to offer (shatter, vape carts, etc), and there's only a few months left before growing is legal in canada so maybe then we'll see some more sexy cola shots

Status
Not open for further replies.