• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
mixed up half a dozen strains and rolled some joints. hits ya like an impact hammer.

So my cousin calls me up earlier, and told me to walk to a certain apartment two buildings down in my complex, while I have him on the phone. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but decided to play along. When I got there he tells me to knock on the door and hand the guy my phone, so I do. They speak for maybe thirty seconds, dude hands me my phone and says I'll be right back. He went in, and came back out with about a gram of high quality nugs, gives it to me, and said I didn't owe him anything.

You rock, cuz. =D

So my cousin calls me up earlier, and told me to walk to a certain apartment two buildings down in my complex, while I have him on the phone. I wasn't really sure what was going on, but decided to play along. When I got there he tells me to knock on the door and hand the guy my phone, so I do. They speak for maybe thirty seconds, dude hands me my phone and says I'll be right back. He went in, and came back out with about a gram of high quality nugs, gives it to me, and said I didn't owe him anything.

You rock, cuz. =D
lolz I was not expecting that outcome. Good shit :D

No effect on me, but it used to make some difference. In general being high makes a lot of things more entertaining, in this case that applies lol.

Merged

Got a package from Canada & it has some homemade hash in it. Black, gummy, & lung-expanding.

I remember back in the 1970s & 80s, we'd never associate good weed or hash with Canada. The same for homegrown. That was considered 'domestic' weed, which meant garbage for the most part back then. Nowadays? These growers are amazing!!

Got a package from Canada & it has some homemade hash in it. Black, gummy, & lung-expanding.

I remember back in the 1970s & 80s, we'd never associate good weed or hash with Canada. The same for homegrown. That was considered 'domestic' weed, which meant garbage for the most part back then. Nowadays? These growers are amazing!!

Yeah, turns out those Canadian fuckers are actually some pretty decent folks.

Everytime I hear someone speak French, it sounds like they need to blow their nose. All congested.8(

Dude only French Canadians are fuckers, the rest of us are decent folks.

Actually, every Canadian I've met have pretty much been like antisocial loners. I've had to watch TV to find ones that seem slightly normal.

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."-- anonymous

Born & raised in Chicago...then moved to Denver until age 30...then came to NC. If I never see another snowflake, it'll be OK by me. Winters here are in the 40s & 50s Fahrenheit. Only problem = summers are brutal!! Hot & humid as an Amazon Rainforest. Denver spoiled me with their 10% humidity.

Definitely feeling this flu, pissing me off to be honest. I've been sick this week so I read through this whole thread in two days wooiaaaahhhh. I've got a myriad of drugs to help me feel well, chiefest among these is my sweet sweet herbella :/;/ really interesting shit in here too By the way :) party on ye waxers of THC, ye smokers of herb. Toke along ye tokers of ganj, ye inhalers of the royal smoke. Fry on ye ingesters of edibles, ye eaters of dem phat cookies :)))))

Wassup CD :)
I just finished up a dubby tune, I think you guys would like it.
http://soundcloud.com/kasura/indica

Definitely feeling this flu, pissing me off to be honest. I've been sick this week so I read through this whole thread in two days wooiaaaahhhh. I've got a myriad of drugs to help me feel well, chiefest among these is my sweet sweet herbella :/;/ really interesting shit in here too By the way :) party on ye waxers of THC, ye smokers of herb. Toke along ye tokers of ganj, ye inhalers of the royal smoke. Fry on ye ingesters of edibles, ye eaters of dem phat cookies :)))))

cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and honey. drink that shit 5 times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.