• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but anyone else laugh when they read serious responses addressed to people with obvious drug slang in their names.

Sometimes, but, you know... it is a drug forum. Kind of comes with the territory. :\

Does anyone know the exact reason why I sweat without thc? I've also noticed if i take some codeine the sweats go away :s Its mostly my hands and feet but its been about 3 days since i had a puff now and im sweating all over.

Does anyone know the exact reason why I sweat without thc? I've also noticed if i take some codeine the sweats go away :s Its mostly my hands and feet but its been about 3 days since i had a puff now and im sweating all over.

THC et al have an effect on your blood pressure; the lack thereof cause sweating probably by increased blood pressure without cannabis to relax you.

Too much cannabis at once will also raise blood pressure and make me sweat too, but a normal amount normally relaxes a person.

I'm so baked I have to hydrate my eyes manually. %)

I think my eyes have been addicted to Clear Eyes for years now... their default color is red, and sometimes I could swear that smoking actually clears them up. That's just a high thought, though.

"Earth calling, pilot to co-pilot: look at the life on this planet, sir-- no sign of it...
All I can see is a bunch of smoke flyin' and I'm so high that I might die if I go by it...
Let me outta this place, I'm out of place; I'm in outer space, I just vanished without a trace...
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow-- I'll be back in an hour or so...."

My plans for 4/20 are to BLAZE in front of the Colorado state capitol building :D :p

I think my eyes have been addicted to Clear Eyes for years now... their default color is red, and sometimes I could swear that smoking actually clears them up. That's just a high thought, though.

I've heard that using eye drops regularly can be bad for your eyes, but when I have to manually hydrate my eyes I'm just running water over my face and letting some absorb into my eyes. It feels really good when you can barely move them.

I've heard that using eye drops regularly can be bad for your eyes, but when I have to manually hydrate my eyes I'm just running water over my face and letting some absorb into my eyes. It feels really good when you can barely move them.

That always stings the hell out of my eyes.

yeah, if you become addicted to that shit, your body stops making the natural fluids and your boned.

yeah, if you become addicted to that shit, your body stops making the natural fluids and your boned.

I've been boned for a while. :(

I wonder how long/if it might take my eyes to start hydrating themselves if I stop using drops... I mean, it's been at the point for several years now where Clear Eyes are such a regular thing for me that I use them as part of my wake-up routine and several times throughout the day, sober and/or otherwise it's pretty much always necessary for me to not look like a red-eyed freak.

Really? Even if you're in the shower?

Yeah... I've always been a pussy with water getting in my eyes. I was one of those kids with goggles at the pool and shit, lol. Nowadays I can stand it but it still stings and feels like it fucks my eyes up.

a few highrez shots....

NSFW:

8378536002_7d36caf836_c.jpg

8378534556_a5e1f33c9c_b.jpg

8377458857_8ee8e251a3_k.jpg

8378532824_a452d1a24a_b.jpg

8377457911_d7916444ee_c.jpg

8378532294_ddf7d228f1_k.jpg

8377456511_cb93d797d7_h.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8235/8377453925_9502612c6e_h.jpg/img]
[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8328/8378530698_e3b6246b98_h.jpg

This made me feel real nostalgic about that show The WEED Report that was on YouTube a few years ago. You know, with Dave Warden. Look at those crystals you guys!

Thanks for the support man. I said I was going to get another pack today and try to cut back, but when I woke up this morning I felt like the best thing I can do is go cold turkey. I'm done paying to kill myself and smell like crap. I can't understand why I ever started.

Thought about getting an E-cig, but I'm going to try to avoid that as well or maybe use it as a last resort. Don't want to make a habit out of that either, even though it's not terrible for my health. No more nicotine.

You can do it, best of luck to you! I haven't smoked a cigarette since Halloween 2012, also the first night I did acid. You don't need the acid to help you though, just tough it out, you've got to be like a fucking Spartan when that nicotine withdrawal starts.

Yeah... I've always been a pussy with water getting in my eyes. I was one of those kids with goggles at the pool and shit, lol. Nowadays I can stand it but it still stings and feels like it fucks my eyes up.

Wow, I can't imagine that.

I'm really baked again, and am feeling nice. I'm also listening to some Merzbow.

You can do it, best of luck to you! I haven't smoked a cigarette since Halloween 2012, also the first night I did acid. You don't need the acid to help you though, just tough it out, you've got to be like a fucking Spartan when that nicotine withdrawal starts.

Thanks man, but I already ended up fucking up lol. Got a pack yesterday, and just got another pack like an hour ago :(.

Going from a pack a day to cold turkey maybe isn't the best route for me even though I've gone several days without a cigarette in the past... At least I said I was quitting on my birthday, and that's not for another 2 hours so I still have time ;).

I think in order to quit smoking though I really need to quit drinking, and I drink every single night. Not to the point of getting shitfaced, but I usually have a couple beers a few hours before sleep. If I don't, I sleep like absolute shit even if I've smoked a lot of weed. Even if I do manage to fall asleep OK, I'll still wake up at least 3-4 times during the night.

On another note, you guys that remember me bitching about not being able to find blunts in foil packs anymore? Look what I came across.

NSFW:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not swishers, but at least they're not stale. GUARANTEED FRESH

You can definitely quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol, it's very possible. You just have to be ready to go through the entire withdrawal process and be prepared not to cave in.

Status
Not open for further replies.