• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
/\/\/\/\ That's -58 F. That would really frost my balls!! & where is it that cold? The North Pole?8(

My home has been colder than the north pole recently by about 5 degrees

That would be my cue to find myself a new home, man.

-9 degrees farenheit out with windchill and I still have class today :| I'm salty.

I don't think I ever had a class cancelled on account of coldness.... snow and ice, sure... tornadoes? Yep.... Hurricanes and tropical storms too, but never because it was too cold. Are there places in the US that do that?

Mitch Hedberg said:
My hotel doesn't have a 13th floor because of superstition, but come on, man... people on the 14th floor? You know what floor you're really on.

Oh, what room you in?
"1401."
No you're not! Jump out the window, you will die earlier!

....cuz 13's a unlucky number, right? Well then so should the letter 'B' be cuz 'B' looks like a scrunched together 13.

Hello, what is your name?
"Bob."
Get the fuck away!

If 13's unlucky then 12 and 14 are unlucky by association.

I saw you, 12, you were hangin' out with 13.
"No I wasn't, I was with 11! You talk to 14 about that shit."

What you got to say, 14?
"Uh, me divided by 2, equals 7? ...alright, I was with 13, shit..."

This fucker's got me geekin' right now.

I thought someone really made an account called Mitch Hedberg

lol, nah, that's just my nifty little way of quoting somebody from outside the forum.

/\/\/\/\ That's -58 F. That would really frost my balls!! & where is it that cold? The North Pole?8(

It's pretty weird that -50C is -58F, but 50C is 122F. I'm sure it's because of math but I don't like it.

Last edited:
It's pretty weird that -50C is -58F, but 50C is 122F. I'm sure it's because of math but I don't like it.

Yeah, I have 1 of those 'unit converters' on my cellphone & when I entered -50 C to convert to Fahrenheit, it registered -58 F. I thought my phone was fucked up. Then I did the 50 C & it registered 122 F.
Boggles my cerebellum...8(

Just ordered myself two new ralph lauren shirts and a new pair of sperrys. feelin classy ;). I got my first decent pay check since I started working again. Bored as hell though, was at my parents all day and didn't get back till around 10. Didn't do shit tonight.

I'm about to take my first dab since about a week and a half ago though, probably will call it a night then. Hope all you guys have a good stoney weekend

lol, nah, that's just my nifty little way of quoting somebody from outside the forum.

-40F = - 40C
-313.15C = -40 kelvin

fact
-40 is cold as tits

Wassup CD?

I just found out one of my afghanis is a male, and I'm pretty stoked cause it was vigorous as shit so I'm going to recross it :)

How are everyone's days going?

I'm high. I be smokin dabs If you aint knowin its that bright yellow bright yellow hash.

lol this video and song is so disliked, i thought it was it was pretty clever though.

Just ordered myself two new ralph lauren shirts and a new pair of sperrys. feelin classy ;). I got my first decent pay check since I started working again. Bored as hell though, was at my parents all day and didn't get back till around 10. Didn't do shit tonight.

I'm about to take my first dab since about a week and a half ago though, probably will call it a night then. Hope all you guys have a good stoney weekend

Give that shit to Goodwill bud You coulda' bought a years pass to all the National, State parks and all the backcountry permits to get lost & find yourself at least twice...Hah - peace

Mmmmm hash.

Does anyone here do GFX? I need a website logo created.

Why your very own mod can do GFX. I'm a legit artist, art is my life. I have my Bachlors in Fine Arts and my Master in Art education. I was trained as an illustrator, but I do it all: Computer art, designing, water colors, drawing, mural painting. Right now I am Co owner of a hat pin designing company, my boyfriend is the other co owner. I do all our art and he does all the hustling! He replaced selling drugs with selling pins, and hes damn good at it.

Anyways, here are some samples of my work:

NSFW:
HIdrawing.JPG

selfportrait.JPG

panel8.jpg

487727_10151910126915487_1799382139_n.jpg

This are actually Hat Pins I have designs for our company:

NSFW:
385203_295691500553335_690012758_n.png

308115_248536478602171_1418109784_n.jpg

377223_250325395089946_1460307320_n.jpg

Okay I am done showing off now. Bout to spark a bowl with ChemSmiles.

ask him if he remembers shimazu

tell him I said whats up cs seemed cool

So I ran out of bud last night, and I'm not getting any until tomorrow because I have to study for an exam.

I'm now going to try vaporizing stems as gross as it sounds, I'm just going to set the temp extremely low and try to get all those yummy crystals off without turning them brown. Probably will still taste like shit but desperate times call for desperate measures. I really hope it actually gets me stoned though, probably will take a few bowls. ew.

--------------------------------------------------

So I tried it out, and damn I'm high. Didn't really taste bad at all either, was actually still pretty fruity but I had the temp so low I wasn't blowing any noticeable vapor out. Hopefully it lasts a decent amount of time.

Last edited:
I have a glass jar that I put all the stems and leaves from my buds into.

I let it build up, then put it in the freezer, then shake it up.

All the tiny pieces of bud and leaves collect with the kief and I skim off the stems to be used for cooking.

The microbud/leaf mixture gets ground up and used for vaping even though it is good enough to smoke, the leaves of bud taste bad. lol i know #weedsnob

If I wanted to I could screen out the kief from the microbud as a lot falls off in the freezing process, but the space cases collect enough.

I am gonna try not to buy any more weed soon, but when people have the goods, i can't say no.

God damn, my cable and internet has been out since last night and I've been trying to fix it since. Had a guy come over today and I learned that one of my neighbors tried to steal my cable, which completely fucked up my signal and shit and made me miss out on homework I had to turn in last night through email.

Now we've taken pictures and he's begging me to not press charges but this is the SECOND time this has happened, not with him, but the second time in the past 2 years someone has jacked my cable and fucked my shit up trying to splice my cable without me noticing. I'm pressing charges, and it's a pretty hefty fine at least where I live, several thousands of dollars which I know he can't pay considering he can't pay the ~100 dollar cable bill, so I hope he has to sit in jail for a little bit. He has a 1 month old baby and the mother moved out, but I really could give two shits. He's a dumb ass for fucking with my shit its people like this I have absolutely no sympathy for. I would understand if it was a necessity and he was stealing, but my fucking cable? like really now? I'm going to make it as miserable as I possibly can for him.

If I were in your shoes I would get him to pay me the fine. That way he can learn from his mistake, you benefit and he doesn't get fucked by the criminal record (which would be his fault). If you can't come to some sort of arrangement because he doesn't want to take responsibility then force him to by calling the police. Just don't be too greedy - make it reasonable.

I'm not saying this is the right thing to do but it's what I would do.

If I were in your shoes I would get him to pay me the fine. That way he can learn from his mistake, you benefit and he doesn't get fucked by the criminal record (which would be his fault). If you can't come to some sort of arrangement because he doesn't want to take responsibility then force him to by calling the police. Just don't be too greedy - make it reasonable.

I'm not saying this is the right thing to do but it's what I would do.

I donno...mayne its just cause I am a stoner but that seems like a lot of work, and I bet that if he did offer to let the dude just pay the fine directly to him that it would NEVER get paid! Then you would just waste a bunch of time and possibly let this guy get away. You know if people want to risk breaking the law I generally turn the other chick, cause who am I to judge. But when your law breaking starts to fuck people over like in this case, I have no problem calling the cops.

You should press charges and just let the cops handle that asshole, sounds like he doesnt need to be taking care of a one month old anyways.

On a skunkier note....look what I just picked up a quarter of....Not sure what strain it is, but its covered in tricombs. And this bud is prolly close to two grams by it self!

NSFW:
IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.